Trident Foundries - Peace, Prosperity, Integrity.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Not to be a pain, but can we see an image without the forcefield shields? They make it hard to discern details behind them.

Otherwise, neat looking vessel. MORE PICTURES! (Please)
    Ah, sorry! Didn't think about that!

Without the filthy forcefields enabled:

A delightful view of the main turret from one of the crew's recreation areas:

The Captain's Chair:

The Bridge is a very important place, and those who aren't absolutely necessary to command the ship sit below to sift through meaningless information (like communications and damage reports) where they don't disturb the Captain:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    What are the basic stats if I can ask?
    Mass: 29,754
    Block Count: Just under 200k
    Length: 181, Height: 43, Width: 95
    Power: 1mil.
    Thrust: Just barely enough.
    Shields: Pilots reported feeling 'very unsafe' during testing.

:p

JonasWalker

Old Newb
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Mass: 29,754
    Block Count: Just under 200k
    Length: 181, Height: 43, Width: 95
    Power: 1mil.
    Thrust: Just barely enough.
    Shields: Pilots reported feeling 'very unsafe' during testing.

:p
    Thats great. :D

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Those forcefields look a lot better than the ones on the NFD Rockhopper.

idk I think NFD Rockhopper's shields look oka-

oh... oh right...

IT WAS A PROTOTYPE, OKAY? I WAS MORE FOCUSED ON IF IT WORKED AND COVERING ALL THE SPOTS WITH LESS ARMOR I'LL FIX IT NEXT REVISION I SWEAR

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

idk I think NFD Rockhopper's shields look oka-

oh... oh right...

IT WAS A PROTOTYPE, OKAY? I WAS MORE FOCUSED ON IF IT WORKED AND COVERING ALL THE SPOTS WITH LESS ARMOR I'LL FIX IT NEXT REVISION I SWEAR
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW It's old docking modules! Where did you pull that from?!?!?!

Reaction score
    • Name (IGN): Nebula
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility): I would have applied for Tactical, but I do not have a mic, so cannot - I will have to go with Engineer. I would have preferred a sort of support role such as a fighter pilot or boarding action, but that will do too. xD
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only): While my old computer got fried, I did manage to save the hard drive - as a result, I pulled all of my old blueprints. They'll need heavy refitting (They're over 3 years old), and upgrades, but they do still function. I'll post a few images here:
      Designed for atmospheric conflict originally during the first Vaygr war, this vessel was also designed to originally blend in to their design of craft - they typically did not have proper naming conventions, and so a vessel matching their ship designs meant they had to physically designate friend from foe via checking their faction roster. In the heat of battle amongst several ships, this proved invaluable, and after the vessel was redesigned for interstellar conflict, it was used as a go-to fighter.

The GRS Twilly was the Galactic Republic's deep space exploration vessel. Designed for scientific purposes originally, it came equipped with two dual biohabitat domes on either flank. One was a typical ice biome, the other the polar opposite. Originally designed as a showpiece, and to promote a bit of Roleplay, this vessel was once the pride of the Galactic fleet.

However, once the second Vaygr war began to take place, the Twilly was badly damaged on a routine scouting mission. Able to fend off the Vaygr vessels, and make it back to the nearest GR outpost, the Twilly was refitted for combat. While it never finished getting a full refurbishment and upgrade, it's shields and power output were greatly boosted. It saw conflict again when another Vaygr fleet attacked the outpost - however this time, it took only minor damage before it saw the attacking forces off. Relocating, it never finished full refurbishment - with the war ending halfway through the process. It was left in drydock, as resources were devoted to other applications.

I can try to nab a few more screenshots of other vessels if need be, but a few of these are corrupted (Due to being god knows how old)
    • Reason for joining: Been gone for like.. 3 years? Thought I'd try to get in to the swing of things again. Used to be a fighter pilot back on NASS for the GR, during the whole Vaygr War situations. I fought in all 3 - for the last, however, I was part of boarding parties more often, usually just blasting a hole in the hull and hopping in with a gun out. While I'd prefer to sort of, like, get back in on the action, I need a mic for that - so guess I'll just have to help design and build craft. Or, like, begin to refurbish these old craft for the newer systems that exist.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants): No - can't use a mic, for a lot of reasons I'd rather not go in to detail over.

Reactions: Winterhome

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Spoiler: Image Heavy: 'GRS Twilly Refit and Redesign' The GRS Twilly was the Galactic Republic's deep space exploration vessel. Designed for scientific purposes originally, it came equipped with two dual biohabitat domes on either flank. One was a typical ice biome, the other the polar opposite. Originally designed as a showpiece, and to promote a bit of Roleplay, this vessel was once the pride of the Galactic fleet.

However, once the second Vaygr war began to take place, the Twilly was badly damaged on a routine scouting mission. Able to fend off the Vaygr vessels, and make it back to the nearest GR outpost, the Twilly was refitted for combat. While it never finished getting a full refurbishment and upgrade, it's shields and power output were greatly boosted. It saw conflict again when another Vaygr fleet attacked the outpost - however this time, it took only minor damage before it saw the attacking forces off. Relocating, it never finished full refurbishment - with the war ending halfway through the process. It was left in drydock, as resources were devoted to other applications.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Name (IGN): Nebula
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility): I would have applied for Tactical, but I do not have a mic, so cannot - I will have to go with Engineer. I would have preferred a sort of support role such as a fighter pilot or boarding action, but that will do too. xD
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only): While my old computer got fried, I did manage to save the hard drive - as a result, I pulled all of my old blueprints. They'll need heavy refitting (They're over 3 years old), and upgrades, but they do still function. I'll post a few images here:
      Designed for atmospheric conflict originally during the first Vaygr war, this vessel was also designed to originally blend in to their design of craft - they typically did not have proper naming conventions, and so a vessel matching their ship designs meant they had to physically designate friend from foe via checking their faction roster. In the heat of battle amongst several ships, this proved invaluable, and after the vessel was redesigned for interstellar conflict, it was used as a go-to fighter.

The GRS Twilly was the Galactic Republic's deep space exploration vessel. Designed for scientific purposes originally, it came equipped with two dual biohabitat domes on either flank. One was a typical ice biome, the other the polar opposite. Originally designed as a showpiece, and to promote a bit of Roleplay, this vessel was once the pride of the Galactic fleet.

I can try to nab a few more screenshots of other vessels if need be, but a few of these are corrupted (Due to being god knows how old)
    • Reason for joining: Been gone for like.. 3 years? Thought I'd try to get in to the swing of things again. Used to be a fighter pilot back on NASS for the GR, during the whole Vaygr War situations. I fought in all 3 - for the last, however, I was part of boarding parties more often, usually just blasting a hole in the hull and hopping in with a gun out. While I'd prefer to sort of, like, get back in on the action, I need a mic for that - so guess I'll just have to help design and build craft. Or, like, begin to refurbish these old craft for the newer systems that exist.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants): No - can't use a mic, for a lot of reasons I'd rather not go in to detail over.
    Accepted! Details will be sent via PM.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Name: California
    • Desired position: Engineer, and a pilot of my ship i will build
    • Pictures of previous builds:does from the depths count? cause other than that, the ships i built in this game arnt really permanent, the last permanent ship i built was before my latest computer wipe
    • Reason for joining: build me support ships that will have a good use in factions!
    • Mic yes
    can i even apply to 2 factions at once? cause the other faction isnt responding

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Name: California
    • Desired position: Engineer, and a pilot of my ship i will build
    • Pictures of previous builds:does from the depths count? cause other than that, the ships i built in this game arnt really permanent, the last permanent ship i built was before my latest computer wipe
    • Reason for joining: build me support ships that will have a good use in factions!
    • Mic yes
    can i even apply to 2 factions at once? cause the other faction isnt responding
    It's not usually common practice to apply to more than one faction, but whatever.

Accepted! Further details will be sent via PM.

Jarraff

filthy neutral
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Name (IGN) Jarraff
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility) Tactical but I build a lot and am a top notch miner
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only)
    • Reason for joining I have spent most of my time in Starmade building and being in a one man faction. I would like to spend more time learning tactical and fighting with a group.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants) yes

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Name (IGN) Jarraff
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility) Tactical but I build a lot and am a top notch miner
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only)
    • Reason for joining I have spent most of my time in Starmade building and being in a one man faction. I would like to spend more time learning tactical and fighting with a group.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants) yes
    Accepted! Further details will be sent via PM.

Reaction score
    You seem like some mighty fine shipbuilders, is there a way I can commission you to build me something?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Galactic Republic

GALAXY RANGER WAR WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE
    REMOVE SEPHIROTHIS REMOVE SEPHIROTHIS

YOU ARE WORST GALAXY RANGER. YOU ARE THE GALAXY RANGER IDIOT YOU ARE THE GALAXY RANGER SMELL. RETURN TO NASS. TO OUR NASS COUSINS YOU MAY COME OUR CONTRY. YOU MAY LIVE IN THE ZOO….AHAHAHAHA ,SEPHIROTHIS WE WILL NEVER FORGEVE YOU. CETNIK RASCAL FUCK BUT FUCK ASSHOLE GALAXY RANGER STINK SEPHIROTHIS SQHIPERE SHQIPARE..GALAXY RANGER GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. TAKE A BATH OF DEAD GALAXY RANGER..AHAHAHAHAHSEPHIROTHIS WE WILL GET YOU!! DO NOT FORGET GR WAR .

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jaaskinal