Trident Foundries - Peace, Prosperity, Integrity.

Reaction score
    Pickups > motorcycles. They can haul more and can handle more different road conditions than motorcycles can. Also you're more likely to die on a motorcycles because you're less protected than in a pickup. The color of it is okay though.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Pickups > motorcycles. They can haul more and can handle more different road conditions than motorcycles can. Also you're more likely to die on a motorcycles because you're less protected than in a pickup. The color of it is okay though.
    no gantry cant you see its vaygrs vehicle
    they dont win on protection but a perfect 5/7 on fuel efficiency

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    but speed means you're more likely to die if you hit something, plus more speed = people will judge you to be more of an asshole.
    Damn i thought people already did judge me as an asshole, either way i dont really give a fuck.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    >Posts Trident Truck because it's cool.

>Massive debate ensues between Vaygr and Trinova members in a TRIDENT thread.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Thad we're debating the fastness and effectiveness of various motorized vehicles

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Yeah, it is entertaining for both sides and no one is arguing or anything...

You are making it out as though we just put debris and zoro in the same room, lol.