Trident Foundries - Peace, Prosperity, Integrity.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Name (IGN): Dragonslayer918
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility): Preferably tactical/combat, engineer or utility if needed.
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only): Most of my ships were lost when I transferred computers, but even then, they weren't really anything special.
    • Reason for joining: Former DFN and NFD member, haven't played Starmade in about a year and half and wanted to get back into it while doing college. Also starmade is boring AF as a solo.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants) Yes, and access to discord.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Name (IGN): Dragonslayer918
    • Desired position (Tactical/combat; Engineer; Miner/utility): Preferably tactical/combat, engineer or utility if needed.
    • Pictures of previous builds (Builder applicants only): Most of my ships were lost when I transferred computers, but even then, they weren't really anything special.
    • Reason for joining: Former DFN and NFD member, haven't played Starmade in about a year and half and wanted to get back into it while doing college. Also starmade is boring AF as a solo.
    • Mic yes/no (required for Tactical/combat applicants) Yes, and access to discord.
    Accepted!

Reaction score
    • Name - Bossman
    • Desired position - Engineer
    • Pictures of previous builds -
    • Reason for joining - Looking to hang with some people - possibly get into some group PvP. Want a group of adults if possible, no crybabies. This game is "easy come, easy go", I won't cry over virtual blocks.
    • Mic yes/no - Yes, have various coms, TS3, Ventrilo

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Name - Bossman
    • Desired position - Engineer
    • Pictures of previous builds -
    • Reason for joining - Looking to hang with some people - possibly get into some group PvP. Want a group of adults if possible, no crybabies. This game is "easy come, easy go", I won't cry over virtual blocks.
    • Mic yes/no - Yes, have various coms, TS3, Ventrilo
    Denied.
    IGN: Master_Artificer
    Reasons: Not Spai
    Mic: yis.
    Sure why not.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wrong faction ball.

You have been kicked for being a Trinova spy.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    TRIDENT NEWS
    We're not dead! We've been building ships, stations and alliances.

The Eris-class now has a militarised variant and is back in service with Trident Naval Command.

Our old miner, the Borer, has been given a new look, and has been redesigned to look like an older ship with less modern technology than other Trident ships, hence the outboard engine nacelles which aren't present on any of our warships (and probably never will be). The insides of them even spin!

And that brings me onto this thing. Nicknamed 'TRS Paranoia' within Trident due to it's excessive turret coverage, this homebase station is our largest undertaking since the asteroid base over a year ago (which was never finished). It is equipped with a cruiser-sized shipyard (for when they actually work) and some pretty swag interior.

In terms of alliances, and faction relations in general, we've confirmed our alliance with The Aesthetican Navy and we hope for a productive relationship in the months to come.

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    What server are you all on my dudes