The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    Zoro was banned there for some crap 3 years ago that I don't even know of.
    Yea i was perma banned for "harassment" by warsong, i asked him on his twitch why you were banned.

Heres what warsong had to say about my ban.

https://i.imgur.com/xgkd55a.png <--- keep in mind he threatened to ban me on sm.org if i said anything
    Quote from WarSong

Basicly TLDR, Zoro got banned for asking why one his members was banned on twitch (service that has nothing to do with the server) WarSong called harassment and threatened to ban Zoro on the server and (if he said anything about it) smdock

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I dislike it cuz it kept crashing every time I Organised a move to the server. Besides, we're already set up on multiple other servers, we have no reason to expand to NASS and stretch our logistics.
    NASS got a new box and is way better now. I highly recommend trying NASS out again if you decide you want to expand more.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    NASS got a new box and is way better now. I highly recommend trying NASS out again if you decide you want to expand more.
    If you guys don't mind, I can tag along with Arts on NASS if the rest of the faction isn't interested.

Needed to test some ships on Trinova pigdog (no insult, just RP) vessel anyway.

Reactions: Az14el

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It's been pretty good to me last few days, no big issues which is rare for my connection
    The small sector sizes is a pain for sure though :(

Reaction score
    Abusive admins don't change, it will always be a crappy community so as long as incompetent administrators are in charge. Warsong has displayed his willingness to abuse his powers both on nass and here on the docks. Vaygr will never support a server run by such.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The fact that a bunch of you guys got banned on there for spamming their shit or something also probably plays into that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The fact that a bunch of you guys got banned on there for spamming their shit or something also probably plays into that.
    ?

Tell me more, all I know is Zoro got banned by Warsong a couple years back.

Is this more Debrisan fairytale or?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    *Tells me to get off TNT thread*
    *Immediately Starts shit on Vaygr thread*

Top kek
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467306236,1467306158][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ?

Tell me more, all I know is Zoro got banned by Warsong a couple years back.

Is this more Debrisan fairytale or?
    Debrisan fairytale my friend, the only other guy who was banned by Warsong is some member who doesn't even StarMade anymore

Reaction score
    I like it how you twist things slightly and slowly over time to shine us in a negative light. Very smart use of words.

Firstly, not a bunch of us, only Zoro. Secondly, stop lying about spamming stuff, nobody did that. HeartUponSleeve explained why.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like it how you twist things slightly and slowly over time to shine us in a negative light. Very smart use of words.

Firstly, not a bunch of us, only Zoro. Secondly, stop lying about spamming stuff, nobody did that. HeartUponSleeve explained why.
    Well Heart is new he has no 1st hand experience

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The concept of talking to other members of your faction is cleary alien to you

Communication Wins Wars and Battles, maybe this explains why Vaygr has the best win/loss ratio in StarMade
    Well you certainly have the biggest ego.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Then again, forum profile are the projection of everyone's ego.

Hoe restrained you can keep it is yet another question.
    it's more about Vaygr always boasting about how they've never lost a battle and all that.

Reaction score
    it's more about Vaygr always boasting about how they've never lost a battle and all that.
    I would like to see TNT's proof they have a better win/loss ratio than us

Heres a rough list of every war Vaygr has fought and are currently involved in

The DFN-Vaygr War: Vaygr won a decisive victory after destroying everything DFN owned, including their fleet.

The Thryn-Vaygr War: Thryn disbanded

The Children of Karensky-Vaygr war: CoK disbanded after their only hope of defeating us was destroyed by a vessel little over half its size

The Elwyn Infinity Conquest: Server got shut down so the results are inconclusive

The OAS-Odium War: Battle of Duc was the only thing that occurred in that war and Vaygr won without taking a single loss, although some may say this war is still being fought

The NFD-Vaygr War: NFD disbanded, although some may argue they still exist in the form of TNT, however disbanded is defined as "to end an organization or group (such as a club)", NFD ended, it no longer exists.

The TNT-Vaygr War: Is still being fought, neither side has backed down

The Furon-Vaygr War: Furon's homebase was destroyed, and spawned back in by admins who then made the sector protected to nobody could touch it, one of the reasons we left the server.

Every Single War Vaygr has fought has either been victorious, is still being fought, or the results were inconclusive.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    He didn't dispute facts, he said you always boast about it

You know, like so -

The DFN-Vaygr War: Vaygr won a decisive victory after destroying everything DFN owned, including their fleet.

The Children of Karensky-Vaygr war: CoK disbanded after their only hope of defeating us was destroyed by a vessel little over half its size

The Elwyn Infinity Conquest: Server got shut down so the results are inconclusive

The OAS-Odium War: Battle of Duc was the only thing that occurred in that war and Vaygr won without taking a single loss, although some may say this war is still being fought

The NFD-Vaygr War: NFD disbanded, although some may argue they still exist in the form of TNT, however disbanded is defined as "to end an organization or group (such as a club)", NFD ended, it no longer exists.

The Furon-Vaygr War: Furon's homebase was destroyed, and spawned back in by admins who then made the sector protected to nobody could touch it, one of the reasons we left the server.

Every Single War Vaygr has fought has either been victorious, is still being fought, or the results were inconclusive.

Reaction score
    He didn't dispute facts, he said you always boast about it

You know, like so -
    And we are allowed to boast about it, because like you just said, its true.

I mean, the US boasts about its military all the time, and what they say is true (most of the time)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

This just proves my point. Biggest ego on the dock.