The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Having an ego would imply that what we are saying is not true

You're full of yourself, always the good vaygr, the awesome vaygr that never lost a battle, you as a faction have a gigantic ego.
    Saying that does not mean that I'm saying you're lying about it all but you stating that you think I said that makes one suspicious how much is actually true of what you say.

Reaction score
    [QUOTE="Nauvran, post: 295444]but you stating that you think I said that makes one suspicious how much is actually true of what you say.[/QUOTE]

Well do you have proof that what I am saying is not true, or are you just going of a hunch?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Okay, break it up kiddies.

One side has the right reason to be "proud" - Undefeated
    One side has the right reason to be annoyed - Tired of it

Lets not shit post too heavily? Please? :p

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    [QUOTE="Nauvran, post: 295444]but you stating that you think I said that makes one suspicious how much is actually true of what you say.
    Well do you have proof that what I am saying is not true, or are you just going of a hunch?[/QUOTE]
    I can see I really cant type sometimes, other than that my old message that you failed to quote properly explains what you're asking.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well do you have proof that what I am saying is not true, or are you just going of a hunch?
    I can see I really cant type sometimes, other than that my old message that you failed to quote properly explains what you're asking.
    As I said previously, the "ego" is earned and "well deserved" as annoying as it may be.

Being able to claim undefeated for such a long period of time is indeed an achievement in it's own rights.
    Going brag fest is annoying, and ofc, people do get annoyed.

Fanning the fire to get more PvP is never bad, but it is beginning to turn personal, petty, and tbh, bloody stupid.

Reaction score
    I can see I really cant type sometimes, other than that my old message that you failed to quote properly explains what you're asking.[/QUOTE]

So your going of a hunch? Got it

Reaction score
    As mort said, we have a reason to have a big ego, we are the only major faction in StarMade that can claim to have never lost a war

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As I said previously, the "ego" is earned and "well deserved" as annoying as it may be.

Being able to claim undefeated for such a long period of time is indeed an achievement in it's own rights.
    Going brag fest is annoying, and ofc, people do get annoyed.

Fanning the fire to get more PvP is never bad, but it is beginning to turn personal, petty, and tbh, bloody stupid.[/QUOTE]
    It's fine to have a big ego until you start shoving it into everyones face as Vaygr is currently doing everytime there is a post about some war that just concerns them a tiny bit.

So your going of a hunch? Got it[/QUOTE]
    yes... a hunch I got from you saying that you were not lying about things.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So you have no proof? Just a gut feeling?
    are you afraid that I have proof? It sure seems like it.

But no I don't, as I said it just feels like you're hiding something with the things you're accusing me of saying/meaning

Reaction score
    are you afraid that I have proof? It sure seems like it.

But no I don't, as I said it just feels like you're hiding something with the things you're accusing me of saying/meaning
    No proof that supports any outcome other than the one listed exists, so no, I am not afraid of you having proof, nor am I hiding anything
    [doublepost=1467382235,1467382168][/doublepost]Nothing exists that can be hidden

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No proof that supports any outcome other than the one listed exists, so no, I am not afraid of you having proof, nor am I hiding anything
    [doublepost=1467382235,1467382168][/doublepost]Nothing exists that can be hidden
    but you saying that makes me think there is something you're hiding, especially with how you want to prove that I dont have any proof :P

Reaction score
    but you saying that makes me think there is something you're hiding, especially with how you want to prove that I dont have any proof :p
    I think this argument has gone long enough, the outcome?

Nothing

Now kindly get off this thread

Reaction score
    Starbits. Saying Vaygr lost there is almost an understatement.
    As much as you hate people to know what actualy happened, we left StarBits because of abusive admins who gave out blueprints, protected sectors, respawned destroyed bases and made ridiculously stupid rules.

As soon as we decided "fuck that server" you screamed victory when none existed, even people like Lecic (players hostile to Vaygr) agree that your victory scream is stupid

Also, your a councillor, you should be behaving, not flamebaiting on the forums.

Take your own advice FlyingDebris, if you are going to scream "stay off my thread" how about you learn the concept of "not being a hypocrite"

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    As much as you hate people to know what actualy happened, we left StarBits because of abusive admins who gave out blueprints, protected sectors, respawned destroyed bases and made ridiculously stupid rules.

As soon as we decided "fuck that server" you screamed victory when none existed, even people like Lecic (players hostile to Vaygr) agree that your victory scream is stupid

Also, your a councillor, you should be behaving, not flamebaiting on the forums.

Take your own advice FlyingDebris, if you are going to scream "stay off my thread" how about you learn the concept of "not being a hypocrite"
    It wouldn't matter if you left because carebears gave you ice cream you still lost.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The Thryn-Vaygr War: Thryn disbanded
    you screamed victory when none existed
    Maybe listen to yourself, hypocrite.

To call it a "war" is a joke. You only tried to fight us once, and you ran away. Then you called us "cowards who never undock" for the next two years despite never once even showing up at our base or systems. Then you have the gall to pretend us disbanding had even the slightest thing to do with Vaygr's complete two years of inactions.

You're embarrassing yourself.

EDIT-
    The NFD-Vaygr War: NFD disbanded, although some may argue they still exist in the form of TNT, however disbanded is defined as "to end an organization or group (such as a club)", NFD ended, it no longer exists.
    you screamed victory when none existed