The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    Ahhh, alrighty.

I am just interested in how that station caused the lag since the turret count on that thing is below 30. It instead relied on a few large turrets rather than large quantity of small ones.

Tbh, from the info Zoro gave me, it seems to be Spoklin's base which causes lag, using large amount of smaller turrets.

============================

Oh yeah, and your post confirms one more thing

Spoklin, where is your ultra powerful 1000 ship fleet you threatened the Vaygr with? In the end, yous till relied on someone better than you to do your work for you! YOU CANT EVEN DEFEAT A STATION WITH NO AI!
    Unfortunately I feel like you all will get banned for some random new thing before we ever get the chance to have a proper battle.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Unfortunately I feel like you all will get banned for some random new thing before we ever get the chance to have a proper battle.
    We will try to avoid that before we do something.......

I will try not to log in more than 5 times a day, use more than 10 blocks on a ship, don't dock a AMC to my ship or somethin

Reaction score
    We will try to avoid that before we do something.......

I will try not to log in more than 5 times a day, use more than 10 blocks on a ship, don't dock a AMC to my ship or somethin
    Don't forget about being silent in the chat.

Reaction score
    Conflicting details, but if this is the truth, thank you.

Either that, or it was because both of you are not in the same page (wrong station, wrong time)
    The station you put next to my home was lagging the entire server as KillaKrazy has already said. I think you guys were just lucky that Erth didn't outright delete the entire thing as he used to do with entities lagging the entire server.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    You guys are all just too funny. Makes my shifts at work more intertaning when I get to skim the posts during breaks. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You guys are all just too funny. Makes my shifts at work more intertaning when I get to skim the posts during breaks. :)
    Try the war thunder forum instead.

I think 300 pages of polandball, massive off topic banter and Russian bias memes make it even better. :p

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Now just wondering, the heck are you working as that gives you time to surf the net. :p
    I have two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch, but usually just get the lunch and sometimes 1 of the breaks. Monday I had 2 breaks, that was nice. :)
    Making that money for a computer and for the next semester :cool::p

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    Vaygr Empire and Raiders are pulling the plug on all operations on Bitminery due to:

• Continuous Issues with Admin/Owner and the servers ridiculous rules that were interpreted to put us at disadvantage, such as the admin giving the Tormentor blueprint to spocklin
    • Most members are unable to login due the servers terrible hardware and latency issues
    • Our original target of Bitminery operations has had all their sectors protected by the admin because their base and assets were destroyed by us
    • Many more that I cannot be assed to mention

Vaygr's new primary server of operations will be announced soon

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Come to NASS :^)
    So.....

After we received lung cancer, we are going for Brain cancer? NAH!!

Come Brierie, the admins actually give a shit at least, and more and more factions are getting established there. (Havoc clan with 16 members, Mortarian and Vaygr, Aethi, bunch of other server side factions, etc)!

(PS: Zoro was banned on NASS, RIP, and Mortarian cannot be arsed to go NASS, rather go LvD or EE 2.0 when it comes out)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466693941,1466693753][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Debris, I hate to tell you this, but you're being a dumbass. This is like if Odium declared victory over Thryn after we left GenX because of our disagreements with Bobby.
    Sorry Lecic, just gotta take that quote here. It is the exact same as what we are going through, except that Bobby didnt leave a blueprint of the Magnolia outside Vaygr base or somethin xD

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    So.....

After we received lung cancer, we are going for Brain cancer? NAH!!

Come Brierie, the admins actually give a shit at least, and more and more factions are getting established there. (Havoc clan with 16 members, Mortarian and Vaygr, Aethi, bunch of other server side factions, etc)!

(PS: Zoro was banned on NASS, RIP, and Mortarian cannot be arsed to go NASS, rather go LvD or EE 2.0 when it comes out)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466693941,1466693753][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry Lecic, just gotta take that quote here. It is the exact same as what we are going through, except that Bobby didnt leave a blueprint of the Magnolia outside Vaygr base or somethin xD
    Brierie any good? StarBits is lacking in players now. And without any fighting going on it is getting old.

Reaction score
    Brierie any good? StarBits is lacking in players now. And without any fighting going on it is getting old.
    Has vanilla config, so small sectors which are quite lame. It has many players, which is it's main strength. Good connection for europeans like me.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

Just noticed there is spelling error in your description on LvD server. "All that is good is bad" I believe you wanted to say.