The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    The Vaygr Empire

OUR GOAL IS TO DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE, BY ANY MEANS.
    If you have what it takes, join us.
    In becoming a Vaygr member, you will be taught the principles of star made and of the Vaygr.

Our empire is ruled by a single entity; the God-Emperor. We have little time for politicians or a ruling council, we function solely through a military hierarchy. We have three branches; Military, Engineering & Construction, and Industrial. The functions of each branch are self explanatory.

The faction gains power generally through military conflict, in these conflicts we field what we refer to as the "Leviathan Force", we then attach smaller units and subfactions to achieve the goals after the main conflict is over. The strategy we use for war follows specific written detailed doctrines that will remain secret to all but the emperor and the commanders.

ts35.gameservers.com:9307

You may join our faction by filling out the application below or clicking the link below. It is important to download teamspeak 3.

Click here to apply

Application

NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

When you join you are representing more than just a faction, you are representing our hard fought reputation that we have earned over a lengthy period of time, you are representing our proudly displayed undefeated war record.

Read the Vaygr timeline
    Vaygr formed March 5th, 2013 on nasszone main.

Base built and fleet is built up.

1st Invasion begins.

Dsgraves & KarnageKing are chosen as commanders.

Surprise attack on HA (Herobrines Army) base, HA ships and members destroyed. Victory achieved by the Vaygr.

Surprise attack on Systems Alliance (led by theHydra) base, HA members present. Systems alliance forces destroyed. HA forces take losses and route. Victory achieved by the Vaygr.

Czar is constructed.

HA attacks Vaygr base and destroys some unmanned material but its forces are defeated.

Alliance with Refirendum’s faction formed.

Vaygr Raiders formed to take control of inner 8000 sectors (-10,-10,-10 to 10,10,10), countless skirmishes between raider members and enemies occurred until the end of the first invasion resulting in losses on both sides.

Attack on the Systems alliance, systems alliance surrenders as a result, and allies to the Vaygr.

Thunderhead is constructed.

System alliance betrays the Vaygr and is attacked again and finally surrenders.

Protis join the resistance against the Vaygr.

A location of our stored Czar and 2 Thunderheads is exposed. The protis attack with their Battleship and destroy one thunderhead, while they do this a Vaygr pilot gets into the thunderhead and destroys the protis battleship. Both sides took losses but the attack was held off.

Tension mounts between the major peacekeeping factions on the server and the Vaygr.

A battle is anticipated but never happens.

The Vaygr take control of -10,-10,-10 to 10,10,10 and victory is declared, the invasion ends but a guerrilla war against HA continues on. We investigated all potential leads to their location but they were never found.

The war and conflict end and a peaceful time begins.

-----Nass Main Resets-----

HA nass harrasses the main Vaygr base with a long range titan called “The Judge” for four days straight. We use a Thunderhead to guard the base and get him off away, however the HA titan finds a Vaygr member’s personal outpost and destroys it.

The next day the HA titan shows up at the Vaygr base however it was an ambush, the Vaygr had waited with the Sphinx Battleship and Thunderhead, a long battle endures resulting in superficial damage to the Sphinx however the HA titan was completely destroyed. HA no longer launched attacks on the Vaygr station.

Tension with the galaxy rangers start and the Vaygr destroy a few of their undefended stations and planets.

The Vaygr launch a surprise attack on the Galaxy rangers main base and kill a few pilots along with their ships.

(I understand some people will disagree about what happened here, however I am not lying. I am telling this turn of events with DFN as accurate as I can.)

Tensions with the DFN start due to political remarks made by their leader.

Taking this as a threat the Vaygr launch a surprise attack with a Sphinx Battleship on the DFN base. A few pilots are killed and their ship stockpile is destroyed, however the DFN titan shows up (piloted by Incap) and a long battle results, both titans took massive damage but neither pilot died.

Flying Debris (at the time the leader of DFN) political response towards the attack upsetted some of his members who left and created their own faction (The Tartarans).

The Vaygr launch 3 attacks over the course of the week with multiple Thunderheads, killing DFN pilots and defenders, and some stockpiled material.

With the DFN on the defensive they make a desperate attempt that backfired horribly.

Two spies sent from the DFN infiltrate the Vaygr and unprotect the base and begin to shoot it. The Vaygr are alerted and defend the station, the station was saved however the Vaygr became furious over this low act. They infiltrated the DFN exposing their base to Vaygr.

A massive Vaygr fleet rolled in and annihilated the planet leaving nothing left. The DFN were destroyed by the very same tactic they invented.

After that the Vaygr declared victory and told the DFN to remove all of their military assets from nasszone.

The Odium Pact was formed between the Vaygr and Eurocorp.

Peaceful times began again, and however the Vaygr planned a second invasion to take over the entire server once again, however it was cancelled halfway through due to admin interference. Many factions were destroyed.

-----The Vaygr moved to HSZ-----

Event Horizon joined the Odium Pact.

Iamnotapotato joined the Vaygr.

During this time the Vaygr spent much time working on new ships like the Thor and their large base. No wars or conflicts took place on HSZ.

-----The Vaygr Moved to Illusive-----

The Vaygr base was moved to Illusive and we began to build up our fleet.

Tensions rose as the Athanatos Concord was formed. Both sides began to prepare for war.

Minor skirmishes began between Event Horizon and Lazarus resulting in losses on both sides.

The Vaygr planned to attack but didn’t involve themselves due to the Universe being reset on Illusive and the loss of all their large ships and their beloved base.

They entered a great slumber within their cryotubes and drifted off into deep space...

-----Moved to Nasszone 4040-----

Fleet is rebuilt according to the new updates.

Our home base on 4040 is established

Alliance established with Requiem of Eisenwald

Ship built for Requiem of Eisenwald

-----Outpost on Elwyn Eternity-----

Outpost and economy established on Elwyn

Eisenwald and the Vaygr declare war over an incident regarding the Vaygr Raiders and a broken deal.

A small skirmish erupts with RoE (Requiem of Eisenwald) resulting in the loss of one Vaygr turret.

Starfleet and Vaygr go to war. The Battle at Midgard occurs and the Vaygr triumph.

Starfleet attacks the Vaygr Outpost. The Vaygr pilot was killed and the ship was damaged, however the ship was recovered and was used to destroy both of the Starfleet attackers. The Vaygr achieved a costly victory.

The Vaygr go on many raids on Elwyn.

Private Battle: Laz attacks vaygr location with a few ships, 1 or 2 ships are destroyed from a distance. The rest of them retreat to unknown locations. Both Starfleet and vaygr stay at their bases for quite some time.

Finally both sides become impatient, they both proceed to each other's bases coincidentally at the same time. One vaygr ship splits off to destroy the laz base and succeeds. Both sides clash in a head to head battle. Both sides take losses, Starfleet lost many medium sized ships and a larger armitage, a Vaygr titan fell as well as did one intruder. The Vaygr finally pushed to the Starfleet to their base and destroyed it.

Zoro leaves and jan takes over the Vaygr.

Jan leads the purge of Elwyn Eternity, attacking many factions with relative ease.

Zoro returns and we began to rebuild our forces.

A traitor is found to be releasing information to our enemies. He is exposed and flees to create his own base and faction.

The traitor’s base and fleet are destroyed the next day.

The fleet is built up on EE.

The Vaygr launch a crippling attack on Nova Fleet Dynamics hitting multiple targets at once. NFD loses New Ithaca, their main military installation, as well as a handful of other outposts. They do not respond due to their lack of military assets after the attack.

Vaygr is attacked by Linwe in the Nightmare (roughly 1.1 million mass) and is swiftly defeated by a Vaygr Oppressor titan that was a little over half its size.

If you enjoy only certain aspects of the game you will enjoy being a part of our empire for it has a wide range of jobs to be done. Once a rank of admiral is acheived you can build your own fleet or adopt one, which will be used in our warfighting operations. Our military has many fleets with different themes and roles which adds to the diversity of our Empire.

Leaders
    Emperor: Zoro
    Commanders: dsgraves, KarnageKing, Aceface
    Current Servers we hold a presence on:

GenX Nova
    Stars of Arcadia
    Shattered Skies

Our private build and event server
    The ODIUM PACT

We have joined forces with some other great factions under the Odium Pact, including but not limited to; The Cobalt Royalty, Atlas Alliance.

Main Vaygr Fleet Pictures (More to come)

OLD VIDEOS
    Fleet Video
    Trailer

OLD PICTURES
    The Thor: Zoro's fleet: http://imageshack.com/a/img856/9417/p20r.png
    KarnageKing's fleet:
    The Raider Fleet: http://imageshack.com/a/img18/5065/rhu1.png
    Our 1.3 km diameter base: The Atlas: http://imageshack.com/a/img46/6761/gsk7.png
    The Thunderhead V5: http://imageshack.com/a/img46/5426/0m2o.png
    The Ophidian: http://imageshack.com/a/img834/5307/4uyl.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am both sorry and ashamed. I wanted so much to join this faction because of the PvP, better said SvS, but when i saw what PvP means they were using, which "great fleet battles" they participated in recently.... oh look, an iceberg!!!

TheOmega

The reason Deb needs meds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It would be hilarious if they were, actual proof Vaygr has a heart.

Reaction score
    Just want to put this out, the cr members who were caught using exploits and third party software have been removed from the odium pact.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435034586,1435034517][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Are...are those hearts?

Your commanders have hearts for badges?
    zoom in

Reaction score
    Alrighty, I've fixed the errors, sorry about them! I've been trying to avoid most of the immature turd-hefting on here, so i'm pretty new to all the forum stuff. If i missed anything else, feel free to let me know, and have a fantastic day!

Reaction score
    Oh, and about the re-post, it's cuz of all that turd-hefting I mentioned earlier. Play nice in this one please :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Just want to put this out, the cr members who were caught using exploits and third party software have been removed from the odium pact.
    What? we lost more people? Or is this still about the mass leaving thing a while back? Anyway, shouldn't this be in the CR post? Or was this done without Ace's knowledge or approval?

It's definitely offtopic, being about another faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So when will the video of the glorious victory training exercise be coming out?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I've noticed a few of you guys on the GenXNova TS, and playing on the server under alt accounts and an alt faction.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've noticed a few of you guys on the GenXNova TS, and playing on the server under alt accounts and an alt faction.
    If some of the people in Vaygr decide to make alt accounts and play under another faction in their free time its their decision. A faction can't really force them to do otherwise on other servers.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If some of the people in Vaygr decide to make alt accounts and play under another faction in their free time its their decision. A faction can't really force them to do otherwise on other servers.
    All the odium factions; Cobalt, Vaygr, Atlas

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    *Sigh* Again...? Doubly strange since a few of you folks had just recently been through a tempban for this very same thing.

Initiating thread cleanup process, everything off-topic will be removed. dsgraves If you think I've made a mistake anywhere, let me know.

Edit: Clean completed, please resume normal communications. If you'd like to get into a personal confrontation with someone, may I recommend a game called Starmade where you can attempt to spectacularly blow up your opponents?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Tremendously sorry about all that. This is a recruitment thread for Vaygr. We play as Vaygr, and we say we're Vaygr. If one of our members does non-Vaygr stuff, this isn't the thread to discuss it.
    *Sigh* Again...? Doubly strange since a few of you folks had just recently been through a tempban for this very same thing.

Initiating thread cleanup process, everything off-topic will be removed. dsgraves If you think I've made a mistake anywhere, let me know.

Edit: Clean completed, please resume normal communications. If you'd like to get into a personal confrontation with someone, may I recommend a game called Starmade where you can attempt to spectacularly blow up your opponents?
    Thanks, Furb!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436548716,1436548555][/DOUBLEPOST]Additionally, I'd like to ask Thadius and Lecic to stop posting on this thread. We play this game to fight IN it, not on the forums, and I'm getting a bit sick of people trying to start stuff. Thank you very much!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Does Vaygr have any new ships?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We play as Vaygr, and we say we're Vaygr. If one of our members does non-Vaygr stuff, this isn't the thread to discuss it.
    Well thank you clearing that up, though I don't see why my post was off topic since I was just asking to clarify information.