The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    by the way, i have my own mothership with 6 docking bays for fighters, its ~150m and goes 50 for speed, it has missle launchers and shield penetrating gattling guns.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You guys are waaayyy to serious about the zachwhit thing... There is no way for you to actually wage war because everyone is on different servers.

Reaction score
    Obi, I think this is getting a bit out of hand for one man to control. You may need more people to help you manage this faction.

I can help if you like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I believe Obi, is going to be just renting a server for the faction. It should be live by tomorrow or the next day I believe. All depends on how long it takes to get everything set up. (i.e. info, rules, etc ,etc...........)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the Ministry of indusrty and helpping get new ships out into battle also building new stations for the rebels thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So far, I haven\'t gotten any reply from a faction I want to join, and it looks like this one\'s just about to fire up...

At any rate, I\'d like to know if y\'all would like a hand in scattering a few listening post stations around the area. I\'d fly around in my own ship (not Star Wars model), building stations of your specified color scheme with a few turret defenses, and I\'d keep notes of everywhere I set one up. Once done, I\'d delete my ship--and its schematic--from your server, cleaning up anything unwanted before leaving.

This is simply from a lack of anything better for me to do; I won\'t be a permanent addition in your forces, I\'ll simply contribute several small stations to your cause. Do you want me in? (Ask me any relevant questions if you need to, and if you accept, please give me any non-obvious rules apart from no spamming and such.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure if this is th eplace to get the IP or not, but I would like to be part of this server with the position on pilot or in the ministrry of supply. (preferably a pilot, but wither works)

Reaction score
    yep i knew this would happen when i saw all the shit that went on after i left i knew they are screwed

Reaction score
    what i made it get destroyed i left before all this leaving carp because there was 1 no command 2 noone was ever on 3if the laeder of a faction disappears wft but wasn\'t my fault end of story