The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would love to blast some ties into atoms. i wanna join!

im a great pilot and strategist.

i will do my part!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, or has been reading the bug thread, but apparently there is a very big issue with the ships not loading in, or uploading the blueprints correctly. I\'m seeing several different reasons in the bug thread, and wanted to point this out. Reason for this, is I don\'t want to see someone busting there ass off on a capital ship, and it not being able to be tranferred over right away. I would highly recommend not building any, until the server is up and running. If you have one that is half way, or farther along, I encourage you to finish it, and we hope for the best that it works.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I won\'t be able to host a server tonight. I\'m trying to lock down a few issues with it, and adjust some things. Plus I\'m tryign to figure out the blueprint upload issue and why some of them aren\'t loading properly. It\'s a major bug as I stated above.

Reaction score
    Hey obi, I was wanting to ask if this is an option cuz I made a ship the pulsar skate and it was booster tirrik\'s smuggling ship before he was sent to kessel. so this would be a thing like haveing uniqe ships on the server like the millenniunm falcon it is one of a kind and am wondering if later on you will allow uniqe ships.

Here is the link for the ship if you say yes then I well have to redo the inside because it is not done properly.

http://star-made.org/node/6488

Sam

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    My computer is finally back! I just need to set up the server. If I want a humongous one with 60 people, I\'ll have to pay, which I can do. Should I do that?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I read what was posted before, i think to get everyone on you have to pay to get a bigger server and not let anyone else on but the faction members.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That is what I\'m doing. I\'m gonna pay $60 a month if not $50. It\'s $1 for every person. Even if people are in our faction, they probably won\'t be online for a while. So I\'m definitely paying. Should I do $50 or $60?