The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just choose a minister and please state the faction you are in so we can make an alliance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Greetings everyone. This is ObiShawnKenobi, Galactic Commander of the Rebel Alliance. I am here with an update. The server that I originally had was being rented fora month from VeryGames. Unfortunately, VeryGames declined my payment three days later. I wish I can get my money returned, but I am afraid they are too stubborn and have also taken away the previous data. Luckily, there has been a New Hope for us. I know you all might not like this, but Hamachi has given me a great deal. I just found out that for only $30, I can buy room for 32 for a year. So the current server will be the main server eventually. I have also created a capital ship taht can be rank Major, the Marauder-Class Cruiser. If you would like to see it, the ship is located at the Home Base (0,-1,1). The current ships we have are the CR90 Corvette, A-wing, B-wing, X-wing, Y-wing, and the Marauder-Class Cruiser. The Rebel Transport is in construction along with the Nebulon-B Frigate. I believe Ethgar is also currently beginning construction on the Immobilizer 418 Cruiser. Also, I ask for you exit the Hamachi server when you go offline to let others join. The information is on the server website: http://star-made.org/content/rebel-alliance-wants-you-server

Thank you all for your patience.

Sincerely,

ObiShawnKenobi

Galactic Commander

of the Rebel Alliance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As obi stated I am building the empires immobilizer 418 cruiser and the tie scout. I will be planning on being on the server tonight as I am going to be building us a \"ship yard\" for doing repairs, etc. It was an idea that obi had originally and I think it would benefit us. It will only be able to accommodate cr90 and smaller ships. Any larger repairs will be done near by. Until bananakingy appears, please send any industry questions to me and I will have obi approve them. If obi wishesme not to, then I shall stand down.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Tully I just don\'t know the clone wars stuff very well, but I know the original trilogy stuff a lot better

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am a big Star Wars fan, and would love to join. I am interested in being part of the Ministry of Patrol should I join. Please reply :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what are the limitations of ship customization. i use a slightly modified a wing but i have more ideas for it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can submit ships to Obi as of right now until Bananakingy is available to do his job. It\'s up to Obi as to whether or not we are going to use it. Also, we are not modifying any type of ships. They have to be designed exactly to how they represent in the movies, or how schematics show. This is how I was instructed to design the ships that I had designed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m a very big fan of star wars and this faction look fun. Can I be in the ministry of patrol?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join. I was asking for a nice laid-back faction, and \"admiral_thrawn\" recommended I should join here.

So yeah...Hi!

Reaction score
    Well when obi gets on and decides wether to accept you i belive you wil be flyimg a gallofree tramsport(exuse me if i have miss spelled anything i am typing from my phone)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not to worry. Im also interested in bulding bases and supply depots. As far as I know ground warfare is goint to get introduced at some point, and I would like to construct some outposts to help keep the supply lines short.

Well see how it all turns out eventually.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh and can you tell me a bit more about our Faction? Do we have a server were we usually play? Are we at war with any major factions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! Id love to join your faction! Seems like i have finally found an active faction! :D

Ign: Thorodan

Id like to be some sort of fighter person :) Like the war one but maybe not that high up the ladder yet... I dont know if that goes under patrol or not... ;/ I also like the building a lot so if you need that ill be glad to do that :D

Reaction score
    thanks i will join but my faction would rather stay neutral but we can supply some of our tech

Reaction score
    i\'d be good with just mining or guarding outpost and things like that, and being a scout works too