The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey you two. Keep it to PM\'s please if you would like to discuss \"colonists\" history between you two. This thread is for the rebel alliance stuff. I\'m not sure what the history of that faction is, and itm sorry if what I\'m reading is true about the faction, but I\'m sure obi would appreciate to keep that stuff out of his thread. Also, Tully your in this faction, so you need to remember your actions can cause an impact on us as a whole.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, I know I\'m not. Its called simple respect for another factions page. Now, I did realize that my post above was slightly out of context, as I had just now had a chance to see what Tully had done when you \"locked\" the thread and I\'m sure obi will speak to him in regards to it.

But, if you were upset in regards to it, there were other ways to hash it out. Regardless, good luck in all you do, and may you have safe travels through space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you read the main faction page, it will say what we still need. I believe its supply or patrol. Obi may correct me on this as we are finally getting rolling, and a lot of members have yet to check in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, fine, you\'ve twisted my leg. xD

Wavelength signing up for permanent patrol position. x3 Though I like using my own ship, I\'ll make do with whatever you put me in!

Awaiting orders.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! Id love to join your faction! Seems like i have finally found an active faction! :D

Ign: Thorodan

Reaction score
    the server is down because? and also did something happen to it? just wondering and i am a sargent YAY!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve beeen trying to get ahold of Obi about it. I\'m sure it\'s down for maintenance or something. Also, if you get a rank up, etc, out of respect for everyone else, I wouldn\'t boast about it, until Obi announces a \"congratulations\" type speech. :) But congrats

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    obi\'s has had it running for a day, but I think he was doing some adjustments to it. He\'s not having everyone go on it at once as he\'s trying to get a few things hashed out on it before we all go diving in. He can explain more. Technically, Tully shouldn\'t have said a word about it, as Obi didn\'t want everyone inquiring about it, until he had a chance to get everything set up. He\'s only had a few of us on there to help set up and test a few things. As i said, he can explain it more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah, so that\'d be why he\'s a little unresponsive... I thought he\'d be pretty busy. x3 Would you like me to check back here frequently for updates, or should I just wait for a PM?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d recommend just sitting tight, and checking back here periodically. Obi I\'m sure will be getting back with you in a day or so.

Reaction score
    sorry i said somthing about the server i am just happy my comp han handle the ships and i am able to kill imps 14 to be exact i am just happy i can play with the rebs sorry about that obi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Roger that! I\'ll check back here until I see some instructions. Don\'t forget that I won\'t be going anywhere until told to, all right? x3 Don\'t forget and leave me here!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Can I join? This seems like it will be loads of fun. I would like to be in the minister of patrol.

Reaction score
    i hope you know your star wars considering i saw your other posts i hope you get accepted and you can help us also you can only apply for supply and patrol right now