The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I\'m probably going to have to push back the little test flight for everyone by an hour or two. I forgot I hvae to take my gf\'s 4 year old to the meeting spot, as Noel (4 year old) has to go to her dad\'s today for her week visitation. I probably won\'t get back home until about 5:30, so plan on a 6:30pm eastern time start. I will post in here when the server is ready, along with the IP. Keep in mind, this will only be active for about an hour or so, I want everyone to get a chance at testing the different crafts, and then give me feedback on what can be improved, etc...........I want to have them prepped and ready to go once the server is live. All I ask, is please do not attack anything that you see on that server that I am currently building, nor help please. A, X, Y, and B-Wings will be available for you to try. As people come on the server, I will purchase 1 of each for that person to test, then I\'d like you to PM me with what you think could be adjusted when your all done. If I catch someone not doing what I have asked, you will be asked to leave the server. If you don\'t, I will kick you, and then let Obi know this. I want us all to have a fun time. If you feel like taking the ships out in squads (I highly recommned) and taking down some pirate stations, feel free. If you get too badly damaged, bring it back to me, I will have a small landing pad (just fly to it, where I will be) and if you want the same ship, I will buy you another to take.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will one of you who are going to come to the ship test, please toss me a pm, or a message using the star-made chat system. . I need someone to try to connect and see if you can get in. I want to make sure there\'s no issues with trying to connect

Reaction score
    Hello there, i have always been a fan of Star Wars and would really like to join this server. Have played StarMade for a few weeks now, and think i am getting better at it, if any more information is needed i will happily give it :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I\'ve got a lock down on getting the server to work. I will verify in a moment, then I will give hte clear to pm me for the information if you want to test the ships out

Edit: Server is running, pm me for info. Keep in mind, this is for ship testing only!! :)

Reaction score
    hello i would like to join as a member of the ministry of partrol if there are spaces left and how small would a ship need to be to start i have one its 93 blcok mass is that they right size or is it to big or small

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    OMG why u ppl no read YOU DONOT CREATE YOUR OWN SHIPS AND PUT THEM ON THE SERVER WITHOUT SHOWING BANANAKINGY, ETHGAR OR OBI FIRST AND GETTING THEIR APPROVAL!

really, do people thses days know how to read?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    And if you want to join, you can easily see all high ranking members are offline, SO PM THEM.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Also, the old republic didnt have very good hyperdrives or weapon/armour capabilities, so in a fight, the rebellion would probably win.