The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think we should get the dreadnaught cruiser. they are very strong at fighting Imps.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Dreadnaught-Class Cruiser was used both by the Rebel Alliance and the Empire. I don\'t really want to include it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    have been taking time building some of the larger scale ships, to include EF-76 Nebulon-B, GR-75 Medium Transport, Marauder-class Corvette, YT-1300, YT-2400, Firespray 31, . I am currently working on the MC80 Liberty along with all of my ships being to scale.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think all the ships on the front page including the B-wing and the Z-95 headhunter have already been made, but i dont know really :P.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    But Obi or Edgar will be happy to look at your ship designs and see if they can use them in the faction as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys!Great respect for making this server!I really want to join to the Alliance and to the server too!

Im a good builder,i made some star wars ships,im A BIG SW Fan seen the movies at 6 year OLD!XD

I LOVE SW! PLease!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can make Star Destroyers of any type,Nebulon Frigates,X,Y,A wings,YT-1300 Transports :P Any SWG ship you want.or SW empire At war ,please whitelist me i wanna relive the STAR WARS MMORPGS with this nice game!:D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I had plans drawn up already, and I didn\'t know you were constructing ships. I would like to see pictures on how you are doing. Also, did you join our faction? If you didn\'t, you have to make an alliance with us in order to use your ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here are the list of the ships that have already been built and approved by Bananakingy, and Obi for use. Y-Wing, X-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, Z-95 Headhunter.

As for the larger cruisers and frigates, I was asked not to start building them, as he wanted them to be built and worked on when the server goes live. Now, if some of you have started working on them, (I.e. started the foundation, and lay outs on them, I\'m sure that\'s fine and there shouldn\'t be an issue with you just saving that portion and just uploading it when the server is up and running. As for the Liberty class, I believe Obi was planning on assigning certain people to it, as it\'s the \"top of the line\" cruiser. But by no means should that deter you from showing him how you\'ve done so far, as if you can prove that you know what your doing and how yours is looking, he\'ll probably assign you to the design/building team. :D

I hope this helped

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I also want all of you to know that we currently have a design of the Corellian Corvette given to us by our ally Cupcake. One of our pilots, Minchin32, has already created an enemy Imperial ship for us: the Acclamator-Class Cruiser. I am already drawing plans for the Corellian Gunship and the Marauder-Class Corvette. For now on, I would like to know who wants to do construction work and why before anyone does anything. There won\'t be consequences from me. The only consequence you will get is by wasting your time. I do run a big faction now, and I have to know everything ahead of time. So no one do anything random without my permission.

~ObiShawnKenobi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    plz can I join the alliance. TBH I\'m not the best fighter but I\'m a hard worker and am used to doing boring tasks for long periods of time and I would love to work for the minister of supply.

Reaction score
    can i join the alliance? i would bring alot to cause. I think that joining Scout would be great for me.

Reaction score
    it\'s minchin52, the ships called the Acclamator II-class assault ship and heres a link to it :

http://star-made.org/content/acclamator-ii-class-assault-ship