The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    I wanted to now if it qualified before if showed bananakingy show i dont end up showing them a ships clearly deos not qualify show i dont waste there time

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Thats ok, but it is a serious problem, like when in battle, people do not communicate.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Shaffonlarek, just PM ethgar or obi the download link or pictures of your ships and then they will decide if you can use it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

To those interested in joining, please do a few things.

1. Make sure to read the main forum page as it has all the details about if you want to join, etc...........If interested, please post here showing interest, why you\'d like to join (i.e. star wars fan, team player, etc), and then choose a ministry.

2. If you have a ship design first thing, it has to be a Rebel Alliance themed ship from the list of ships on PAGE 1 of the faction page. If it is Star Wars themed, plese Pm Obi in regards to it, so he can let you know if we can use it or not. Anything else, if you\'d like to send it to me to make suggestions I will. Or send it off to Bananakingy for his approval on it, so it gets sent to Obi for final approval.

Any other questions, please feel free to post here, or send one of the leadership a PM in regards to it.

Reaction score
    Any pilots, we need you to dress like this when you go fly a ship: Skin Could somebody make this a skin?

Reaction score
    I think this would be a more appropriate skin: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc6e4jx9xO1r6wnz7.jpg

Reaction score
    Hello there, i have always been a fan of Star Wars and would really like to join this server. Have played StarMade for a few weeks now, and think i am getting better at it, if any more information is needed i will happily give it :) I would like to help the minister of supply, although if needed i can fight as a pilot to. i will do whatever is needed by the Rebels to destroy the Empire.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have no idea why, but some of you have apparently aligned yourselfs with other factions without letting me know. I would also like to ask why? If you have aligned yourselfs with any anonymous factions, they must be aligned to my faction or you are not a part of this faction! If you do not admit yourself, I will remove you. I know some of you have already aligned with factions before and after mine. So if you would like to play with us, speak up immediately and tell me which factions you have joined so that I can make an alliance with them. If you oppose, you will be removed from the Rebel Alliance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You can join, but I am getting annoyed that people do not read first to understand the requirements. Read the forum, please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to see another test done with the ships. I\'m going to make improvements to the enemies to see if they can be more of a challenge. I will post here letting everyone know when I\'m on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    the reason i join diffrent factions is im waiting for the server too be up and i get really bored i will leave each faction i have joined when the server is up

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please could I be a Minister of Patrol Obi Wan? I am a good pilot and good at fighting.