The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think both would be good. That way if we come under attack and some are not online, then your going to want support.

Reaction score
    ok and by the way my ship is currently with a mass of +5000 and i would like to work for the minister of industry or the minister of war

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Minister of Industry will buy one of each ship and re-construct it. Then the ships are there just in case. If one is destroyed, then we will buy it again. Overall, there will be only one ship that is bought. Only the Minister of Industry can buy the ships.

Reaction score
    Ok so can i work for you or for minister of finance

if none of the above are open i don\'t mind working for the minister of patrol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s just the Rebel Alliance that you join. The Pirates have been switched to the Imperials.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We want to keep it the way it is, but maybe we could initiate an upgrade option into it. Maybe there is an option for a pilot to request an addition of a weapon system. They save the credits, buy the equipment and one of the ministry is assigned to equip them. Obi you would have to approve the said weaponry, and we would not allow it to change the appearance of the craft. So said someone likes more lasers and a craft has 4 missiles bays, we can allow it to go down to 2. But if the craft requires missiles, it must have them regardless. I can come up with a more elaborate explanation when I get home. I\'m on my phone right now, so sucks to type.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Here\'s what I\'ll do then. Tonight, I will one again edit the forum page. I will list an upgrade for each ship. Nothing will have to be deducted. It will look like the original, and will use modifications that were made in Star Wars. That way, we\'ll keep it even. I just wanted it to be somewhat even with the other Empire forces. Oh, and just so everyone doesn\'t think that they can take the Empire single-handed. The Imperial Star Destroyer, the biggest ship in our enemy fleet, will reach 1,600 blocks in length and have 8 giant turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And I\'m sure the SD will have a few missile packages as well. Keep in mind all of these ships had upgrade options available. The ties do have some shield ability on them just to let everyone know. They just won\'t be able to take as much DMG as a rebel fighter would. I will test all the ships when I get home, and give an update to obi as what they can take 1v1 for each. That way if any adjustments need to be made.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unforutnately in order to get the weapons systems doing a decent amount of damage, I had to tone down the shields as in the b-wing, there is not a whole lot of room to play with. :( I might actually re-do it tomorrow to see if I can give it a little more depth.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just choose a minister. You can either work in the Minister of Supply or the Minister of Patrol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you are re-do ing it, can you do it on it\'s left side? Apparently, that is how it is like in the movie. You don\'t have to though. It looks awesome!