The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Don\'t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease! So, watch your mouth kid, or you\'ll find yourself floating home. Besides, aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Minister of Supply is open, too. Which minister did you want? I currently have you under Patrol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought you wanted the foils out for the B-Wing?? If I did do the wings closed, I think we would get a better size and performance out of it. It would give me more depth. And actually the B-wing was built just to the scale we wanted 2:1. I took that same exact schematic and used a grid overlay sizing the grid until it had the same amount of squares for the length. B-Wing=16.5m so it\'s about 34 blocks long, maybe 35, I can\'t remember. I actually wanted to make it a bit thicker though. Not sure how it would look making everything thicker, but same length. I\'ll have to check later

Reaction score
    i think you could make the middle of the wing thicker so you could put amc or shields there

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its OK obi. I always take any suggestions into consideration. And it wouldn\'t be hard to turn the b wing like that. Usually they are standing up like I had them in attack mode. That being in Tue picture was I believe doing a maneuver at the time, but no worries. I can do both depending on the pilots preference. :)

Reaction score
    I wanted to work for the minister of finance or the minister of patrol or for you.
    P.S:when the server gets up pm me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Commodores and Admirals will select random pilots to go with them in a fleet. That is what halo_alex and I will currently be doing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like to join this faction in helping to destroy the empire!

Is there some kind of Aerospace scientific ministery? thats sorta the role i think i would fullfill.

like flying around, collecting information, doing sciency stuff (i also have a few ships of my own, but there not starwars unfortunately :( ) but still being able to help in a fight.

(i also have a good knowledge of starwars)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You will have a big importance on the Rebel Alliance. We will discuss future preferences once we have the server up.