The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    I\'ve read that it could be due to keyboard and mouse, try removing them then starting. if not when you turn It on repeatedly hit f8

and plans would be welcome

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I join this squad? you all look pretty great :D I\'m still kinda new to everything but i can build a mean mining vessel :).

Reaction score
    Of course we got the Corellian Corvette -- Corellians know how to make starships. Mon Calamari not so much.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Mon Calamari saved the galaxy. Their cruisers protected our fleet at the Battle of Endor, allowing the starfighters to penetrate the second Death Star\'s core. Without Admiral Ackbar and his people, we would all be the Emperor\'s slaves.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    umm idk i collect money and sit on fat stacks of cash :P until someone needs some

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the Minister of Finance deals with the balance of credits. The people who run it have to be aware that we have enough credits in our bank and so it won\'t lead us into bankruptcy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    but here\'s a hint:

Make sure, if we\'re in a time of crisis, that you have a portion of our credits untouched just in case of emergencies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey can i join i have a kick a** shipi made and then saved it can go into toons of fight and come out with out a scratch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you could just participate in one of the ministries, that would be great. Just select one, please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure if you\'d like to use this or not, but feel free to let me know, and I can get you the ship plans if you don\'t have one similar.

I\'m still trying to work on the laser turrets to make them smaller, and yet pack a punch and have proper shielding, etc........

Reaction score
    Good news I have us a YT-1300 it\'s like the Falcon in the fact that it\'s far from being a stock model ;)

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You have still to decleare against whom you are rebelling.

I might just jump in on this. Not sure as what, though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Since there is one ship like that, we\'ll have someone command it, unless you wanted to. I\'ll have some plans made and I will give them to you as soon as possible. Since I\'m bad with turret designs, I\'ll leave spots where it is optional to add turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance just rebels against enemies (including the Empire) and other opposing servers to our faction.