The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Sorry for yet another question but would there be a way for me to be something of a ship mechanic for the fleet? for example, upgrading ships, outfitting them, designing and creating new ones and repair. as I think of my self as a rather good designer/builder

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    To be able to do that, you must take part in the Minister of Industry. If you want, you can change from your old one and be the head on this.

Reaction score
    Yes, that job seems more suited to my abilities. I would like the minister if industry please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I just started the server yesterday, and I don\'t have it runnung yet. I have the plans when it does run, though. I made Home One, but that was erased from my computer crashing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The computer just makes beeping sounds. I\'m hoping to get it fixed in the next week.

Reaction score
    oh, sounds like the motherboard. Doesn\'t mean the stuff is deleted. it will still be on the hard drive. So that means it\'s going to take at least a week for the server to be up? that really sucks

Reaction score
    oh. Is that your only computer then? because we could start building the ships on a different server until you can set yours up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If we start to make the ships now, we don\'t have to worry about problems in the future! Well, it seems you are in the right position after all! If you need me to do the research, I would be glad to assist.

Reaction score
    Its obviously better, Old School of 10,000 years. Yeah. You puny little X-wing punks don\'t stand a chance ;P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Then, I wait a few seconds, and then it beeps three times again. It keeps happening.

Reaction score
    Would you be able to start on the construction with me? as it could be a lot faster with 2

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Besides, some of the technology in the same version was in both the Old Republic and the Rebel Alliance. That technology was the Corellian Corvette. We have something in common.