The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My battlecriser is nearing completion, I\'ve only got shields, some more generators, missiles and some beam systems left. How\'s it going with that computer?

Reaction score
    guys if you want to bring your own ship on I need to look it over before yoh can use it, if it\'s too big and powerfully you won\'t be able to use it as only higher asks get powerfully shops. when you join you start out small.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The computer will be ready in a little over a week. As soon as it is fixed, I will set up the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You will be under the control of bananakingy since he is the head of the Minister of Industry. Thank you for joining the Rebel Alliance!

Reaction score
    Could I be a Ship designer and tester - test ships that aren\'t officially \'in\', yet?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You just have to choose a minister. It sounds like you might want to join the Minister of Industry. Bananakingy, head of the Minister of Industry, is actually planning a testing course. He shall explain to you the details when he is available.

Reaction score
    mra8ur93ss, I\'ll be by designing the ships, but you can build along with the other people in industry. I am designing a test course that all ships will und r go, depending on the ship the difficulty of the course will change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I\'m a huge fan of Star Wars and other sci-fi stuff. I\'d really like to join the Minister of Patrol but I just begin the game yesterday and I don\'t know how to play well on it, so I can easily understand you don\'t want me! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We can help you out. The server should be up and running a little over a week. You will have some time to practice. Thank you for joining us!

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Commander Banana, could you define \"small\"?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    At certain ranks, you can get more powerful ships. It is his job to determine if the ship you bring is good enough when you start out as a Rank 1 Newbie. Don\'t be afraid that the ship you start out with isn\'t going to hold out against a pirate ship, because it will.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My concern was rather for wether or not I\'d be allowed to bring my cruiser. So if I have to start out small, then how small is small?