The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Can I join the Rebel Alliance? I could help out in various ways, i.e. constructing ships, scouting out enemy territory, making planet side bases, etc. I think the faction looks really cool and I hope that I can join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s another design for you. I\'m starting to realize that I\'m going to have to start building the laser turrets on ships first, so I can start sizing the ship properly. : /

Reaction score
    If any of the people here are interested in building starboard ships, you can join me tonight around 7 pm gonna be building for a while .

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think I\'ve missed something here.... Is there such a thing as intera-server factions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    All you have to do is to choose a minister to work in. It seems you might want to work in the Minister of Industry, or you could be the new head of the Minister of Patrol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just a suggestion: maybe add some missile launchers not on the engines, but on the bar that\'s holding them. Maybe a Dis-Intergrator also? The Y-wing is a bomber after all!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You just have to choose a minister. Take a look at them, and tell me which one you want.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Then how can we be rebelling against other servers if we\'re not intera-serverly active?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think an easy way of doing it is coordinate with other factions, once you have enough factions, jump onto a server together. State what several different starting areas for each faction to represent the \"universe\" and then get to it. Colonize planets, etc, and then attack. Not sure if the admin functions allow you to assign different start points. That or u can say the starting area is neutral for 15 sectors in any direction, then ach faction can dtermine amongst themselves where to start at. Plus spreading out prevents conflict right away, adding for more fun.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think I\'ll join too, but again, I\'m not quite sure as what. I should have rather capable compact tactical cruiser ready any time now, but unfortunately it\'s not quite star-wars related. What do you think would be the best position for a ship with decent++ offensive capabilities and some support abilities as well?

Also, don\'t put me anywhere vital, I\'m not sure how much I\'ll be able to play in the near future.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yes, that much is rather obvious. Do you think patrol would fit the description?