The Order of Bogatyrs

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

Credits to ZektorSK, an officer of the High Bureau of Information for the poster
    A set of a few ships are soon to undergo testing before potentially entering the Auxiliary Fleet Roster.
    If they pass tests, images will be provided on our website and on the first page of this thread.

The OOB officer class is about to be expanded once again with a set of members being reviewed currently with potential promotions to come soon

Last edited:
    Reactions: ZektorSK
    Reaction score
    Hello all!

Woland Here. So I'm one of the new officers for OOB's HBI, though I joined through the Assault Cube outreach rather than through Starmade.
    We just wanted to give a heads-up to members about some christmas events going on. Feel free to drop by our discord and ask there or just check out our steam page. Cheers and have a great Christmas break!

As part of OOB's continuous sponsorship of it's community, the High Bureau of Information is organising a Christmas Steam Key giveaway!
    To find out more visit the Order of Bogatyrs steam page or contact me directly via a steam message

Regards,
    Woland