The Order of Bogatyrs

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Yeah, for private use would be awesome. Personally I don't play much in the faction scene, mostly build stuff on singleplayer, but if I do start actively playing multiplayer, I'll probably join you guys!
    We'd be glad to have you. Send me a conversation via forums if you ever decide to give it a try and I'll conduct the quick recruitment interview!

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    STILL waiting for Aetherion's major update...

Darling I'm Killed
    I'm in a puddle on the floor
    Waiting for you to return
    Oh what a thrill
    Fascinations galore
    How you tease, how you leave me to burn
    It's so deadly my dear
    The power of having you near

Until the day...
    Until the world falls away
    Until you say there'll be no more good-byes
    See it in your eyes
    Aetherion Never Dies

Darling you won
    It's no fun
    Martini's girls and guns
    It's murder on our love affair
    It's you, that's your life
    Every night, as you chase the morning light
    You're not the only spy out there
    It's so deadly my dear
    The power of wanting your near

Until the day...
    Until the world falls away
    Until you say there'll be no more good-byes
    See it in your eyes
    Aetherion Never Dies

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Some pics of faction vessels coming up! (will be posted in main (primary) post)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    NOW OFFICIALLY SET UP ON VYZION GAMING SERVER

Don't worry, Brucephus Base has been Set up on Vyzion Gaming as Homebase for now.
    ALL ORDER OF BOGATYRS MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE SERVER AT THEIR OWN CONVENIENCE AS THIS WILL BE SECONDARY SERVER AFTER AETHERION FOR OUR FACTION. CONTACT BOGDAN VIA F4 MAIL SYSTEM FOR INVITE.

New Policy:
    Members who join Management & Finance Department get a free Bogatyr Delivery Truck.
    Valid from 28/10/2015

RECRUITMENT PACKAGES WILL BE GIVEN OUT TO ALL MEMBERS ALONGSIDE ANY DEFAULT RECRUITMENT PACK.

If you join Engineering & Planning, you get 2 recruitment packs now. If you join Operations & Planning, you get a recruitment pack + bogatyr light fighter. If you join Management & Finance, you get a recruitment pack + bogatyr delivery truck

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Got covered by annoying pop-up of a wiki of a WoW faction while browsing one of pirate gaming websites, so now....
    \\Am working on creating a wikia for the Order of Bogatyrs//

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Oh hey, I did that too. That's a good idea, actually, although mine is more purely for background lore and less for the faction as it exists on StarMade (because that faction will change repeatedly during the course of the game's development).

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Oh hey, I did that too. That's a good idea, actually, although mine is more purely for background lore and less for the faction as it exists on StarMade (because that faction will change repeatedly during the course of the game's development).
    Cool. I aim to make mine about 70-30 in RP-Gameplay.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Signed an alliance with Aethi Imperium.
    'Tis not every day that a pack of bears offers to ally with you. And when that day comes, it is certainly wisest to accept. ;)
    To celebrate....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I started on Vyzion, built a small jump ship/scooter to go to the home area with, mined 3 asteroids with a starter miner in our sector and came away with 10 million credits... now I'm building a larger miner... I'm liking the server so far. lol

I've only seen one member on there when I signed on the first time, and I think he was an officer waiting for someone with invite rights. lol I do sign on later at night, but I look forward to meeting more people sometime and eventually playing on the home server. Maybe I'll meet more night owls there. :)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I started on Vyzion, built a small jump ship/scooter to go to the home area with, mined 3 asteroids with a starter miner in our sector and came away with 10 million credits... now I'm building a larger miner... I'm liking the server so far. lol

I've only seen one member on there when I signed on the first time, and I think he was an officer waiting for someone with invite rights. lol I do sign on later at night, but I look forward to meeting more people sometime and eventually playing on the home server. Maybe I'll meet more night owls there. :)
    Heh. Sorry, has been a bit turbulent but seriously....

It's all getting sorted and as soon as Aetherion back up.....Well let's just say I've got plans.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol, No problem. Take as long as you need. I'm still re-learning things in game and playing with the new systems so I'm in no real hurry. Of course I can't speak for the other members, but I'll be just fine. :p

By the time Aetherion is back up maybe I'll know stuff. ;)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Aetherion is back. Annoyingly as ever they decided that they'd have a reset. -_______________________-.
    Anycase, we are recruiting there again, contact Bogdan, Nikicon, Peoplekind or Markonius for invite
    Also recruited finvincible

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Accepted Zunghan into Faction.
    Accepted MissCaptainRory into Faction.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    protest about the resets, that's lame that they wipe all your hard work

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    protest about the resets, that's lame that they wipe all your hard work
    Nothing I can do. I have however been told that a copy of the old server will be uploaded to torrent. Whether that's true or not is still to find out, however we are setting up (again) as we speak, and already have 8/9 members in the faction in-game. Hopefully the older players will start to trickle in soon.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    As Benjamin Franklin once said, "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it."
    As Bogdan once said:

Reaction score
    I dont understand why you would want to play on a server that all u can do is talk bad about. We have had restarts recently some under their control and some not, we play the game knowing that these things can happen, but talking bad, or acting childish about it dosnt help anything. We hope everyone returns and has fun once again and is understanding of issues that may arise with the server.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I dont understand why you would want to play on a server that all u can do is talk bad about. We have had restarts recently some under their control and some not, we play the game knowing that these things can happen, but talking bad, or acting childish about it dosnt help anything. We hope everyone returns and has fun once again and is understanding of issues that may arise with the server.
    Not sure if you understand the concept of an organised faction. When an admin tells you "Problem fixed" you take admin at his word. When that turns out to not be true you lose confidence. Moreover, large faction CANNOT afford to play on servers thare are unstable. Have you heard of other servers which have resets, not restarts....resets twice a fortnight?
    I moved to Aetherion because config was nice and there seemed to be a growing player database. Server was very good and I saw factions like 'Havok Clan', NFD, GNR etc get on quite well there so I made my own faction and then went deeper and made this thread, recruitment videos, contacted dozens of members, made us a wikia etc. While config is good, it's not good enough to convince a faction that wants to make full advantage of RP for starmade to stay on a server that's only less than 3/4 of the time and can give no guarantees about stability.

all u can do is talk bad about.
    In case you don't understand from the ↑ above ↑, I also voted for the server everyday this month and nearly every second day last month. When you go online on server everyday for a few hours, means you like the server. When you message a lot of players and convince them to join your faction by promoting the server....it means you like the server. When you go on a recovery after a reset, it means you like the server. When you don't ragequit after admins lose control of server and half of server population has left, it means you like the server. But when the server resets 2 times in as many weeks....

As a follow-up of that, if you want to continue this conversation (for whatever reason) please pm me. Thank you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446675722,1446674597][/DOUBLEPOST]Faction Servers
    Probably going to wait for EE to come out and play on that now, however I will contact members and discuss other options soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm only forumside at the moment, but unless I missed something, Bogdan hasn't talked bad about Aetherion at all. All the posts I've seen him make about the Aetherion reset has taken it in stride. Kind of like "Hey, guys. Yeah, it's a bummer that everything got reset, but don't worry, we're almost back up and running again! Come look us up! Oh, but there's another reset coming. Man, another bummer, but don't worry! We'll rebuild!" He's seemed very positive to me. Bogdan 's like the most positive person I've seen on these forums! (In my limited month of lurking at least.)

Reactions: Bogdan