Even I as a fan,

As I gazed upon your fleeting efforts,
    I saw A man grasping for control,
    One who knows what fate he awaits,
    With no respect from anybody,
    He is only able to cause a rigamorole,
    As he falls into obscurity,

Reaction score
    Plz no more poems I can understand ridik long essay style posts but not these simple poems :{

Reaction score
    I don't care why just plz stop *gets on knees* im begging you

Reaction score
    The Odium Pact is Having a Clearance sale.

So a lot of small new factions have started up recently, some of them lack fleets or a proper military, and here at the Odium Pact we love war, and whats War without a military Right? so in the spirit of giving guns to children we at the Odium Pact are giving away some ships. I'm not so altruistic to actually give them MY ships nor those of my allies. so then you may ask, "Ridik sir, from whence do you get these ships?"

well if you know me, you likely know the answer.

and that means...

Here is a list of everything on offer.

These ships are available to anyone who wants them, all they have to do is PM me. All prices are negotiable and your current situation will be taken into account. In game currency Obviously.

Remember, "Ridik's auto parts" is a legitimate business and a subsidiary of the euro-corp syndicate. If anyone has any questions as to the origin of these ships or the legitimacy of the business I run here, I of course have no answers...

Last edited:

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Speaking as one of the Members of Event Horizon... We have not been able to play StarMade since the .14 Update. I seem to remember Lazarus crying like a little !@#$% when we had them Surrounded as we were leveling their 2nd home base (first one we destroyed in our initial attack). Lazarus made NO significant attacks on EH infrastructure and their 1 claimed victory. Was on one of but 50 of our sentries.

We will be back when the game allows us to play again.

Nuclear Doughnut
    Former CEO of Omega INC.
    Now Triad Leader of Event Horizon.

Reactions: Jaaskinal

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No Point is being made. Just a promise. We will be back. Don't get too comfortable.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No hardly. He is trying to sync with you so he can control you like a zombie!

Reaction score

So a lot of small new factions have started up recently, some of them lack fleets or a proper military, and here at the Odium Pact we love war, and whats War without a military Right? so in the spirit of giving guns to children we at the Odium Pact are giving away some ships. I'm not so altruistic to actually give them MY ships nor those of my allies. so then you may ask, "Ridik sir, from whence do you get these ships?"

and that means...

These ships are available to anyone who wants them, all they have to do is PM me. All prices are negotiable and your current situation will be taken into account. In game currency Obviously.

Remember, "Ridik's auto parts" is a legitimate business and a subsidiary of the euro-corp syndicate. If anyone has any questions as to the origin of these ships or the legitimacy of the business I run here, I of course have no answers...

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

and that means...

Funny post! Gone! Back now! Why!?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!

and that means...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    May I remind the "Ridik" that I do not give out little to none of my blueprints. (seeing that half of them are mine). Seeing as most of these are stolen, I should warn you that Forge Industries does not take lightly to acts of piracy on any of it's copyrighted material. That said, I suggest you do not post anymore unauthorized material or a certain unnamed faction shall have, let's start the price at, 1 bil bounties (in-game) on their head from now on.

Reactions: Keptick

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    May I remind the "Ridik" that I do not give out little to none of my blueprints. (seeing that half of them are mine). Seeing as most of these are stolen, I should warn you that Forge Industries does not take lightly to acts of piracy on any of it's copyrighted material. That said, I suggest you do not post anymore unauthorized material or a certain unnamed faction shall have, let's start the price at, 1 bil bounties (in-game) on their head from now on.
    An ingame bounty means jack shit to be honest. Telling the mods that you don't want your ships being distributed, now that's another. I believe that post of Ridik's has been reported by quite a few different people now, and he was a hair away from a permaban for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hahaha... you mean Lazarus has ships? Like, seriously? Haha... oh man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.