The Odium Pact "acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Dear Community,

Faction Leaders, Alliance Leaders and Community Members.

I Ridik Ulass, CEO of The Euro-Corp Syndicate would like to formally announce the collaborative creation of a new alliance between my faction and the Vaygr Empire.

"The Odium Pact"

Zorozeenee and I will be heading up this new alliance, and collaborating on some internal agreements and operations as well as a very high standard for joining members.

Including but not exclusive to:

All factions must have their own forums.

Mandatory all members use the alliance forums.

Mandatory all new members have a working mic

Mandatory all new members of factions must be above the age of 14

Mandatory all factions must have a standard for recruitment, Including opening voice based interviews.

Alliance officers must attend weekly voice meetings.

Alliance members must try to attend bi-weekly voice meetings.

Alliance factions must moderate inactive members.

We will strive to be not just an alliance, not a good alliance but a great one. Existing in more than just name like so many others.

We will run internal events, pvp tournaments, mech tournaments and ship to ship events trials of combat designed to teach experience and prefect the art of combat in starmade, as and when our alliance grows we will maintain leagues and statistics of the events.

We do not want or need dead weight, unsuitable factions will be refused admission and/or removed from the alliance.

Our Goals are simple, We wish to build a better community, a better universe out of conflict, Trial by fire.

Thank you for your time,

Ridik Ulass CEO,

The Euro-Corp Syndicate "building a better universe"

In collusion with

Zorozeenee Emperor,

The Vaygr Empire

-OZYMANDIAS- Imperium,

Event Horizon. "Liberate Te Ex Inferis"

Nuclear Doughnut CEO,
    Omega Incorporated

The war is over, with victory to the pact ~

"I admit to defeat. Ridik has won. Don't harm me anymore." ~ObiShawnKenobi .

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just saying a "better" universe usual doesn't have a emperor so zero might want a change in title ex: grand chancellor or high king

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    a "Better" Universe had many leaders all working towards a common goal, so some can be emperors, some can be Kings, some can be mere representatives :u

Also, Who is "Zero"? :p

Reaction score
    Darn spell check and I see your point its just for a co leader to be at emperor seems very dictator ship like which isn't best for a better universe

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Zoro isnt the head of the Pact thought .-. so doesnt really matter :p

The government of a country/planet is ultimately decided by its people anyways. If it is not what they want, they would revolt and change it. Trying to force change it also leads to issues :u

All I know is that set up works well for the Vaygr * ^*

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ...Odium effectively stopped being powerful when Vaygr lost all but one of its key members. (To an Athanatos faction, ironically enough.)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I suspect that there will be one last hurrah once the update comes out. After that well this alliance probably won't be so noticeable.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    debris lets sum factions on facts not the current image they present. For many of them you don't see. If any victories the held, will be greater because of the low expectations you seem to have set, and a false sense that they are weak. If treated as your enemy should be, then their victories would mean less, impacting you as it should, instead of the shock and awe that will result.
    only fools sums up an enemy and threats before they see it.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ...Odium effectively stopped being powerful when Vaygr lost all but one of its key members. (To an Athanatos faction, ironically enough.)
    I moved to the Void Templar, not the Concord. If I get the chance, I will do what I can to damage almost all of the Concord's factions.

Reactions: CyberTao

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think the only Ex-Vaygr who might NOT Mess with the concord is Marcus, because of how isolated he was (Timezones and all). Don't expect any of us to help you Debbie :p

That being said, the Concord itself isnt doing so hot either. Nature has been missing for a bit (or I haven't seen him); with Forge being the only Laz I've seen on server in forever, and DFN is mostly off doing other stuff (Much like EH and Vaygr). The only active Faction is VT really, whom stresses its independence.

Reaction score
    Ridik is good, Ridik is great.
    we surrender our love and offer our fate.

yay let it be said for I am a benevolent lord, now let us read from the book of debris, for he dare troll our alliance page and disturb us from our slumber. We shall troll on to others as they would troll onto us, nay we shall troll unto them better and smelt their faction pages unto ash and glass for this is the way of the Pact.

A letter from Creeper_God to the Corinthians(debris)

Creeper__God~
    I only have 1 problem with the possibility of moving back to nass.
    1. the vygar
    2. didn't we leave last time because of lag?

Yay it is trueth, the debrisian fail navy feareth much the wrath of the vaygr, I shal weep for them in my dreams.

In response a letter from Corinthians (debris) to Creeper_god

FlyingDebris~
    The big V got himself and his entire faction banned from NASS not long after Planr took over. Also, NASS is hardly as laggy anymore.

It is sad indeed to see even such a lesser faction, who claims strength in the PVP hide behind the assumed protection of the server admins( especially when they are wrong sorry to tell you debby the vaygr and zorro are not banned from NASS :-( )
    let is pray for the redemption of the DFN and their cowardly ways,

Now let us hear a letter from Corinthians (debris) to the fail navy

FlyingDebris~
    Ok, so it seems the NGE has stolen an Odysseus class. Can you guys get online real quick?

For the lord Ridik giveth and he taketh it away, from one mans pocket to another mans hand, YaY let us pray that one day soon we may be blessed by the wealth and opulence that is the insight of Ridik.

Our Ridik, Who art in our business
    Hallowed be Thy Name;
    Thy kingdom come,
    Thy will be done,
    in game as it is on forums.
    Give us this day our daily intel,
    and forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those who trespass against us;
    and lead us into temptation,
    or deliver us from evil. what evs

PS: anyone want a copy of the Odysseus, its a total turd but I'm spiteful like that.

In reply the gospel of MrTargareyan to the Corinthians

MrTargareyan~
    I can right now, but if they have an Odysseus we will need some bigger ships.

in reply

FlyingDebris~
    Ok, so he downloaded a borg cube with some massive turrets on it. Which means that we are going to have to use asymetrical warfare to take him out. I have some ideas...

for he without divine insight, those not blessed by the holy Ridik can not command the resources of spirit and mind can not command the respect of his peers and the leadership of his people to respond without downloading a borg cube (is this a joke LOL) I say unto the fail navy, cast out ye own sinners, and be blessed by the warmth and light that is ye Ridik, Ye Loving Ridik.....YE

As for your initial remark debris, the Odium Pact stopped effectively being powerful when the effective power of our ships became effectively redundant when the patch came out unoptimised game play and what not. The people are active though not in game, and as you can see my Intel network is still running fine. do not mistake patience for weakness.

How can Ridik be so damn Hot and so damn cool?

"acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt" ~ "mortal actions never deceive the gods"

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Eh nice rhymes but they are just rewritten trash and A lot of factions fell apart forum side with the trantion and it seems Vagyr fell naturally your presence is gone and you are but a fading speck of dust or a single brown grain of sand amongst a desert so enjoy your last days if power for the end is near and you won't last through the end of the summer.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Eh nice rhymes but they are just rewritten trash and A lot of factions fell apart forum side with the trantion and it seems Vagyr fell naturally your presence is gone and you are but a fading speck of dust or a single brown grain of sand amongst a desert so enjoy your last days if power for the end is near and you won't last through the end of the summer.
    heh, the I'm fairly certain that if Cyber, Marcus or I were called to help the Vaygr, we would. The three of us are also still fairly active within the game.

Reaction score
    Maybe but three people couldn't stop the enemies of ridik they are many and are easy to find he has made it this way he intentionally makes everyone hate him in america its illegal and is known as hate speech Not sure about other countries

Now I ask why join ridik not only is he dieing out (faction wise) he is insane and wants nothing but death the forums need unity and a good leader to keep the wars in all good fun but he would have us all murder eachother why join him when he wants only death

I say as one final gift we give him his death (not IRL) and destroy the odium

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Maybe but three people couldn't stop the enemies of ridik they are many and are easy to find he has made it this way he intentionally makes everyone hate him in america its illegal and is known as hate speech Not sure about other countries

Now I ask why join ridik not only is he dieing out (faction wise) he is insane and wants nothing but death the forums need unity and a good leader to keep the wars in all good fun but he would have us all murder eachother why join him when he wants only death

I say as one final gift we give him his death (not IRL) and destroy the odium
    I don't think you realize what Ridiks agenda is. I do not believe that I know the entirety of it, nor how he plans on arriving to it, but I know enough of it to justify his actions. While I would not do as Ridik would tell me, as I find that it contradicts my agenda, I would consider it. Stomping him out would only further his goals, it would be utterly pointless.

Reactions: ridik_ulass
    Reaction score
    Then why back him up I am well aware that his goal for a better universe begin with the destruction of the odium I am saying that it is time to rise up and put an end to the treacherous tyrant that is ridik

To prevent further flame war I suggest we take this to a private message

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Then why back him up I am well aware that his goal for a better universe begin with the destruction of the odium I am saying that it is time to rise up and put an end to the treacherous tyrant that is ridik

To prevent further flame war I suggest we take this to a private message
    Alright, but I will post it's contents to the public (after it resolves), and will invite anyone who wishes to be invited.

Reaction score
    I would like nothing better besides it should be public I just don't want anyone involved to get kicked or temp banned for flamewar

D

Deleted member 301635

If Odium goes to war, I shall join them.
    Yes, this means that you can include me in the private chat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.