The League of Australian Shitposters

G

GDPR 302420

Agitation versus a moderator? check.
    The issue with moderators is perfectly justified, our complaints are supported by numerous portions of evidence.

Of course, seeing as you directly benefited from the moderation bias in question, I expected you to do nothing but defend the moderators in spite of all the evidence, afterall if there was no mod bias then you would not be able to get away with some of the stuff you have been doing ;)

Constant agitation versus power? check.
    Constant complaining about the development? check.
    >Implying that criticising developers and upcoming patches is bad

I think you would get along well with SchnellBier JinM, you are both clueless Schine fanboys.

Constantly dragging the morale and spirit in the forum down by the 3 above combined? check.
    Citation needed: I would be interested in you providing some empirical data to show that users of the forum have had lowered morale as a direct result of us bringing up criticism.

Intimidation of people who think differently? check.
    Thank you for proving my point once again, you are so desperate to demonise and discredit PvPers that you would make blatant exaggerations of events to suit your agenda.

Telling people to stop when you declared the war yourself? check.
    We have been telling you to stop multiple times before, you were not interested in stopping and this was our last resort.

We do not appreciate people being dickheads on the basis of affiliation with a specific playstyle.

As you said before, it takes two to have a dispute.

If you were truly interested in fixing issues then you would have not even engaged in this dispute, you would not have responded.

But you did respond and you continue to engage, its clear that you, JinM are not interested in solving any of the "issues" you talk about, its clear that you want these issues to be rampart all over, if you did not then you would not contribute to it.

G

GDPR 302420

what servers do you guys play on nowadays btw?
    As a proud PvE faction, we play on Bitminery and The Sentinel Alliance because they are the only servers that do a good job and getting rid of those nasty, toxic PvP players who are the sole reason this game is dying ))))

So what servers does Vaygr play on nowadays? Last I hear IKCA and Zoro ragequit StarMade after LvD admins discovered they were exploiting (to the surprise of nobody who has a clue about Vaygr) and they were forced to give back resources they stole with it? :DDD

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey dickheads.

I am baaaaaack. xD xoxoxo

I don't like being trashtalked in my reqruitment thread, especially when I try to solve the problem constructively and give in some real writting effort.

I realy tried to take you guys seriously.

You didn't wanted to have a serious and constructive talk and trashtalked onwards, making me look like a total pizza and spending so much time on my effort (freaking long text) to find a solution. So we have to go on until you try to find a solution with me together, or at least until I have the feeling, that you guys at least thought about this complaint I have towards you.

Found you a home improvement. Most importantly it doesn't have an as cheap and obvious trashtalk attitude like you guys.
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/8a1d16d3f813e4079fa6cb78d3568318/tumblr_p26onq9xZC1twoy76o1_540.png

And seriously if people try to find a solution with you, and you just kick their effort into the trash, you have to cope with whatever comes afterwards.

Please don't be mad at me anymore.
    I swear he has a few extra chromosomes. There's no way anyone is actually this dedicated to being a moron.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey dickheads.

I am baaaaaack. xD xoxoxo

I don't like being trashtalked in my reqruitment thread, especially when I try to solve the problem constructively and give in some real writting effort.

I realy tried to take you guys seriously.

You didn't wanted to have a serious and constructive talk and trashtalked onwards, making me look like a total pizza and spending so much time on my effort (freaking long text) to find a solution. So we have to go on until you try to find a solution with me together, or at least until I have the feeling, that you guys at least thought about this complaint I have towards you.

Found you a home improvement. Most importantly it doesn't have an as cheap and obvious trashtalk attitude like you guys.
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/8a1d16d3f813e4079fa6cb78d3568318/tumblr_p26onq9xZC1twoy76o1_540.png

And seriously if people try to find a solution with you, and you just kick their effort into the trash, you have to cope with whatever comes afterwards.

Please don't be mad at me anymore.
    All our representatives are currently busy, please hold.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I appreciate your admiration of my dedication.

After all that's what a good relation ship is about isn't it? Not giving up.

Even a spiteful relationship can't exist for long if it doesn't get fueled. I preffer those. In a way, they are purer and more honest.
    So you want no war but also want to be spiteful and flame fanning?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Uhm. Your faction and this faction here wants war. Why shouldn't I be a little bit horny about that?

This question has been asked before. I have nothing to gain if I shut up, because that's what the goal of intimidation is. And bending in front of a much weaker foe is not logical isn't it?
    Still you should at least pick which one you want and not keep doing both.

It's just confusing.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    And bending in front of a much weaker foe is not logical isn't it?
    So if LAS, UIS, and literally everyone else who's declared war on you is "much weaker" than you, why are you trying so desperately for peace?

G

GDPR 302420

So if LAS, UIS, and literally everyone else who's declared war on you is "much weaker" than you, why are you trying so desperately for peace?
    Its quite simple, JinM and his faction would not survive an incursion from LAS and UIS, they know this but they dont want to admit to it.