WoW! Vaygr Finally Dead! :D

Reaction score
    Well, I must say thank you to those few tough factions that brought down the Vaygr on Brieries Server! GG
    Yay! VAYGR is DEAD! RIP! To bad I just started playing again and didn't yet have the resources built up to take a bite out of them too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Vaygr isn't dead. They are now active on Light Vs Dark.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    What are you going on about? They are far from dead.

Reaction score
    You didn't kill Vaygr, you simply cleaned up a small mess they left behind when they migrated to another server. Their influence is spread far and wide thru out many PVP servers, good luck with that tho...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As much as people hate it, the big V is a very prominent part of PvP culture in SM. They are everywhere, and it's actually a good thing IMO. It promotes design and metagame evolution, forces exploits to be fixed, and keeps servers alive.

Reaction score
    Well, I must say thank you to those few tough factions that brought down the Vaygr on Brieries Server! GG
    Yay! VAYGR is DEAD! RIP! To bad I just started playing again and didn't yet have the resources built up to take a bite out of them too.
    lol

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hahahaha,Vaygr is in plenty of servers with plenty of members icluding Odium.

Spoolooni

Token Chinese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I tell you what's dead though.

I'm dead.

On the inside.

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We didn't kill vaygr yet.. Brierie's connection problems and crashes did the trick

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We didn't kill vaygr yet.. Brierie's connection problems and crashes did the trick
    No, you didnt kill vaygr yet because all of Brierie's people never undock, hides in a homebase while slinging insults and faking to be other factions.

)))))

IKindaCrashAlot

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No, you didnt kill vaygr yet because all of Brierie's people never undock, hides in a homebase while slinging insults and faking to be other factions.

)))))
    I'd rather not undock and possibly lose a Titan because the server crashes every 10 minutes and it takes around that time just to get to the other galaxy. Y'all never come on alliance controlled servers because you know you'll just get gang banged almost seems like you guys are afraid of pvp.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'd rather not undock and possibly lose a Titan because the server crashes every 10 minutes and it takes around that time just to get to the other galaxy. Y'all never come on OAS or alliance controlled servers because you know you'll just get gang banged almost seems like you guys are afraid of pvp.
    We do not go to GenX because we are concerned that ZackeyTnT may abuse admin powers, jack our blueprints and pull other shenanigans.

LvD, Brierie, Freaks. Three relatively active server that you guys could be on, and we will gladly fight you.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MacThule

IKindaCrashAlot

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We do not go to GenX because we know that ZackeyTnT will abuse admin powers, jack our blueprints and pull other shenanigans.

LvD, Brierie, Freaks. Three relatively active server that you guys could be on, and we will gladly fight you.
    You know he will abuse admin powers, or you THINK he will abuse admin powers..

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know he will abuse admin powers, or you THINK he will abuse admin powers..
    Combination of both, so far every time we fought an admin we had home base disappearing, players getting banned for 'relogging', stations vanishing, etc.

We also had people who told us Zackey is not to be trusted.

PS: as for the "get gang banged" thing. OAS havent managed to beat us once, why would we be concerned?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ithirahad