The Final Battle Vaygr vs DFN

Reaction score
    Hi,

Yes; I realise everyone can read it. You do realise I\'m neutral in all this?

I honestly don\'t care who wins, and as long as there\'s heavy losses on both sides (and a youtube video of it) I\'ll be happy.

Of course I\'m prepared for disappointment too. The most likely outcome is that one of them (or both of them) will chicken out (or the battle will be postponed by ever increasing amounts - 1 day, 1 week, then 1 month, then 1 year); and if they ever actually do get anything organised they\'ll never find a server on earth capable of doing more than crashing 2 minutes after the battle starts.

Reaction score
    1. Do you own the server, or does the NLR leader own it?

2. Is there a white-list on the Illusive server?

3. How many credits do you start with on that server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Personally making the DFN leave the server is kinda harsh, if it were up to the CR we would just force the DFN to admit defeat and REDESIGN ALL of their ships ( cuz DFN ships are just sad ). But hey what do I know about war.

Reaction score
    That weird moment when you just want to build a carrier ship to hold some fighter ships, then someone comments on the forums with an even better idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The problem is that people just saw the member-made random ships which were parked at the DFN home, not the builder-made warships.

It is why Debris called fleet superiority when comparing the DFN warships with the Thunderhead, and I seen it too, not far from the truth, just that Thunderhead isn\'t the Vaygr\'s warship. It can only fire for 2 seconds too...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good thing the Vaygr has a new Ambassador. I will handle all foreign politics as the Official Vaygr Empire Ambassador.

Reaction score
    Hey obi, could I get whitelist and godmode? Then I could get in a shipcore and watch from afar. Once the battle is over just unwhitelist me.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Your wisdom is a boon to everyone nearby.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NOTICE:

Emergency NASS DFN and Vaygr meeting today, hour unspecified to allow players get online at the hour they can, just try to join the game today, preferably at some hour between 4 and 6 hours after the date of this post.

This is issued by the NASS Adminship, as a team.

Reaction score
    Your wrong i have all the pms telling flying that it was 5 cst, please stop flaming this post

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Must all DFN members attend? I\'m going out to dinner with my family tonight, so unless it would be fine for me to get on now, then I won\'t be able to.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I think its safe to say that a failure in communication occured on both sides.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Everybody, the fight will be on Saturday, November 9th, 2013 at 5:00 pm CST, or 6:00 pm EST. This is the OFFICIAL time for the fight, so nobody should be complaining if they miss it that they thought it was some other time.

Reaction score
    I can\'t be on the computer at all until at least Wednesday (I\'m on an iPad), so I can\'t be there either, mind sending me a PM to summarize the meeting as well?

Reaction score
    Someone better record it. Hopefully under the name \"DFN vs. vaygr fight\".

Hey troller, I hope you don\'t mind me donating myself and a tigershark for this one battle.