The Final Battle Vaygr vs DFN

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The battle WILL be held on NASS, just on the build server, not the regular one. It is also being delayed until Saturday NEXT WEEK, as it is a better time for many of us. Sorry for the confusion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    There were 752m ships that were mobs nearby. Next time, I\'ll clear the area of all that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You know, if you let me into one of the factions and gave me 1bil credits, I could bring a ship that would obliterate anything in it\'s path.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That\'s what they all say, but so far, the Vaygr Lotus is quite close to that situation :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There may be an improvement on how things work on big servers with big stuff around until then, so it could go better than expected.

Anyway NASS Build will be ready for whatever comes :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    are you sure about that? what about a 2 km ship withprobaly 100 to 200 turrets on it :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That is ok.

There were over nine thousand ( !! ) up to 10k MOBs around Main NASS which were removed in a single wipeout, just 2 weeks after the last wipeout. Then one day later, another wipeout, already 800 MOBs flying around. Big servers must handle lots of stuff.

Not supposed to handle stuff like people not looking where they fly and ram asteroids at 150 speed, or the dumb people who don\'t get NOT to crashland park ships on planets, as, just a ship sitting unmanned on a planet is the gravity constantly pulling it down while the blocks constantly collide.

The main problem is people\'s own PCs cus of the client sided processed stuff... and well, just one of the ships Vaygr spawned had 100 turrets :P But other stuff was causing troubles... like having 2 stations out of a single one... and everything in middle would actually be inside the station\'s entity box, messing math up.

Reaction score
    we had to move it because Flying couldnt be there, now we have to move it again because DFN got the timing wrong

Reaction score
    i told Flying 5 CST and he messed it up again, when we showed up, he couldnt participate

your wrong, again

Reaction score
    Flying messed up the details i said 5 cst and flying thought EST so, again stop saying innacurate things

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Theme was \"Video Games,\" we did some Halo song, (I don\'t play Halo, I\'m not familiar with the songs) \"Bounty Hunter\" from a game called \"Advent Rising\" and some Kingdom Hearts song.

EDIT: Lol forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6FG24L7S4

EDIT AGAIN: And also some random tetris bit was in there, along with angry birds, but we didn\'t do angry birds in this video

Reaction score
    Flying debris agreed to these terms, and we are winning the war so it is actually very fair

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can\'t really be winning a war against ships that have no pilots. You always attack when nobody is there, which is really coward of you. It is not fair because you fight unfairly anyway, so YOU should have all of your ships taken off NASS if you lose. Then it would be fair

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That ship is the size of the Cairo class, it either has far more free space than it seems, you\'re lying, I dramatically underestimated its size, you\'ve got one heck of a reactor setup, or it is virtually unarmed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why is there almost a full page worth of text about marching bands in this thread?