The Dominion of Trident (OLD THREAD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Name: Quasar477
    • Desired position: Miner/utility.
    • Reason for joining: Used to play quite frequently a couple years ago, but, after some time, went inactive. Eventually I realized how bored I got without the creative and pseudo-competitive faucet that this game filled and decided to give it another try. I'm currently still trying to figure everything out again, though I feel I will quickly reach a level of capabilities which could be considered at least average. In the meantime I hoped to find a good faction to side with and was directed here. I do intend to make this as permanent of an arrangement as possible; assuming, of course, I am accepted.
    • Mic: Unfortunately I do not have one available at the moment.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Name: Quasar477
    • Desired position: Miner/utility.
    • Reason for joining: Used to play quite frequently a couple years ago, but, after some time, went inactive. Eventually I realized how bored I got without the creative and pseudo-competitive faucet that this game filled and decided to give it another try. I'm currently still trying to figure everything out again, though I feel I will quickly reach a level of capabilities which could be considered at least average. In the meantime I hoped to find a good faction to side with and was directed here. I do intend to make this as permanent of an arrangement as possible; assuming, of course, I am accepted.
    • Mic: Unfortunately I do not have one available at the moment.
    I'm sorry, your application has been denied as a result of a thorough review.

May I direct you to The League of Australian Shitposters instead?

Reactions: GDPR 302420

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    SOME MORE NEWS, CUS WHY NOT.

GotG have suffered yet another blow!

Chief of Intelligence hamma1 has seized yet another large GotG ship, this time a miner with untold millions of resources.

These resources shall be repurposed to the Trident war effort in this cluster.

Our stolen shit total now exceeds 600k mass.

Meanwhile, Trident's internal restructuring is complete; numerous ship classes and former members have been purged to ensure the efficiency of the Foundries.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    20880435 total blocks to be precise. Untold my ass.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    SOME MORE NEWS, CUS WHY NOT.

GotG have suffered yet another blow!

Chief of Intelligence hamma1 has seized yet another large GotG ship, this time a miner with untold millions of resources.

These resources shall be repurposed to the Trident war effort in this cluster.

Our stolen shit total now exceeds 600k mass.

Meanwhile, Trident's internal restructuring is complete; numerous ship classes and former members have been purged to ensure the efficiency of the Foundries.
    Might I ask what server this was on?

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    DAMNIT DEB STOP STEALING MY BITCHES.

So basically we've been pretty active on Freaks again. As reported earlier, we stole basically an entire faction, but we're back to stealing shit again and now our stolen shit count exceeds 1.5m mass. (thanks, noobs leaving shit unfactioned/undocked :DDDDDD)

Me and Dragonslayer918 chased down a hostile Dark Mechanicus 73k mass ship, but it was ineffective against us and we couldn't do anything outside shield damage because of the distance involved and skoomcode. (it also barely outran both of us on sublight propulsion only) We chased it for like 15 minutes before they realized they left their JDI on, and then the bastards jumped away :/

I shitposted along with the LAS guys Calhoun and RedAlert_007 and ol' debby FlyingDebris when they were attacking and shitposting the former BALTEX faction and its overly-salty member DoctorDoom.

Oh and Deb keeps stealing all the bitches kills.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    DAMNIT DEB STOP STEALING MY BITCHES.

So basically we've been pretty active on Freaks again. As reported earlier, we stole basically an entire faction, but we're back to stealing shit again and now our stolen shit count exceeds 1.5m mass. (thanks, noobs leaving shit unfactioned/undocked :DDDDDD)

Me and Dragonslayer918 chased down a hostile Dark Mechanicus 73k mass ship, but it was ineffective against us and we couldn't do anything outside shield damage because of the distance involved and skoomcode. (it also barely outran both of us on sublight propulsion only) We chased it for like 15 minutes before they realized they left their JDI on, and then the bastards jumped away :/

I shitposted along with the LAS guys Calhoun and RedAlert_007 and ol' debby FlyingDebris when they were attacking and shitposting the former BALTEX faction and its overly-salty member DoctorDoom.

Oh and Deb keeps stealing all the bitches kills.
    no u

also dragon was piloting a horribly outdated 50k ship I was using beforehand, when I crashed while firing at the Dark Mechanicus guys that he retrieved. It was our only ship at the time (and remained that way for exactly 30 minutes longer as I had aaaalmost filled a Hidatsa) but it was a pleasure flying with you

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.