The Dominion of Trident (OLD THREAD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Do you guys still play on LVD or was it a one time thing that happened last week?

Reaction score
    • Name LukeAsArts
    • Desired position Combat
    • Reason for joining. Friend
    • Mic yes-sometimes. Probably really hard for you to hear me some people say they can and some say they can't very confusing.

Reactions: Reilly Reese

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Name LukeAsArts
    • Reason for joining. Friend
    • Mic yes-sometimes. Probably really hard for you to hear me some people say they can and some say they can't very confusing.
    Referred by Thadius.

Accepted! Welcome to Trident Foundries!

Reaction score
    • Name oniris
    • Reason for joining. don't want to play alone
    • Mic yes

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    • Name oniris
    • Reason for joining. don't want to play alone
    • Mic yes
    It appears for the name section that you misspelled "James Bond". We've been expecting you.

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    hi mi name es peo i woerk in potatoe faktory and since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro leagueue of leyendaerio player, everydai i watch rainamndio. i just wante to sai thank you veriyi much rauinmanio i improvd from a. ,(bronce 5 to wood 7 in just 6 months. plz no copato pasterato dis is onli my life. i ALso killed mi dog. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    hi mi name es peo i woerk in potatoe faktory and since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro leagueue of leyendaerio player, everydai i watch rainamndio. i just wante to sai thank you veriyi much rauinmanio i improvd from a. ,(bronce 5 to wood 7 in just 6 months. plz no copato pasterato dis is onli my life. i ALso killed mi dog. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA
    Damn that's almost as bad as Squiggles

G

GDPR 302420

At least you can actually understand this guy, with Squiggles you'd be lucky to understand one word
    Not even DrunkRed is as bad as Squiggles, at least you can understand DrunkRed if you have an Australian translating

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    WE'RE DOING THINGS AGAIN.

So we finally got off our lazy asses and checked on our FreaksRUs colony. Turns out we still had the four Warspite Heavy Destroyers and a bunch of hostile factions to kill. One of those factions, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' were immediately scouted by hamma1 in his Kirishima-class spessbote, which revealed a large, undocked vessel. This piqued our interest enough that I summoned three Trident members (hamma1 , crazyf22raptor (Plaz) and Verynian ) and two RedEagle members (MeRobo and The_Owl ,who btw are lazier than we are) to go raid the guys.

Turns out their undocked ship was a 200k-odd mass Burning Amber. We decided to steal it to fund RedEagle's resettling efforts in the server. After nearly 40 minutes of Owl burning through the ship and me attempting to find the faction module, we eventually seized the ship. Robo piloted the huge ship back to RE homebase, while the four Trident Warspites were recovered and returned to Trident base with a small share of the loot inside the Burning Amber as our reward.

So basically, we're back in business.

Warspite-class Destroyers TRV Spiteful CV-2800 (temporarily renamed 'RESS WARSPiTE' by its commander, MeRobo), TRV Intrepid CV-2801, TRV Tanto CV-2802 and TRV Liberator CV-2803, preparing to jump.

All the ships at TRS Regulus, Trident homebase

The ships gathering around the undocked enemy vessel.

Owl moving the seized ship away from the Trident-RE fleet.

Hamma1 in TRV Tanto, debating whether to attack the GotG Warpgate.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.