The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Guysguysguysguysguys! :P

War games are in one hour from this post, on Stardrift. I'll be there (hopefully), so I'll see you guys there.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hmm I like using one word for a ship. How about the Intrepid

Reaction score
    I was just attacked for a unprovoked reason, i was flying around space in my ship when I came upon the Dfn base, I was a attacked without question by a player called unamed25, JUST FOR PASSING THROUGH UNKNOWINGLY, I don't think this is fair treatment now is it, before you say anything

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well you would have to fly toward there base, there were ways to go around and it is not like you had to go through that area. Most likely you were checking it out with out their permission as is a violation of the airspace. For which they can shoot at anyone that they deem a threat or may be spying on them. Obviously you were you were not ment to be. How about next time you ask before entering someone's base, that is the polite thing to do.

Reaction score
    kk sorry about that, i was unaware of your irspace security, sorry aboot that

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    well you would have to fly toward there base, there were ways to go around and it is not like you had to go through that area. Most likely you were checking it out with out their permission as is a violation of the airspace. For which they can shoot at anyone that they deem a threat or may be spying on them. Obviously you were you were not ment to be. How about next time you ask before entering someone's base, that is the polite thing to do.
    Technically Leanson, there is a cluster of bases on route to 50, 50, 50; which I consider a hotspot - 3-
    Places like 10, 10, 10 and its nullsec -10, -10, -10 and then multiples of those are actually a common point people would fly towards :u
    I dunno, I would personally say that's a bad position if you wanted to NOT have people wander onto your base :u and to a Degree, I would say it sounds a tad aggressive - 3-

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    it is aggressive to attack people just around your base, but each faction should have control over there area around there base.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You didnt mention that you were shooting my ship.
    I wonder why..
    And server was lagging to hell so no damage was done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ign goltair

expirence: 1 month

why i want to join: to help and have fun and just play with other faction member's

i have a nice ship and is fairly well with fighting

factorys and cuboton no

every 2 days

no faction besides stardrift my faction

no i havent been kicked

and i acept the fate of beeing kicked from faction if i disobay

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @Capt. Wolf- App looks good, but you did not list what position you were applying for. Those are listed in the OP, and you will be accepted as soon as you pick one.

saberrom, Unnamed25-

Saber, there is no reason for me to believe that you, a former Vaygr member, who was directly involved in, and committed, the defactioning and subsequent griefing of the DFN homebase during our first conflict with Vaygr, had no particular reason to go directly to our base, far away from spawn, and nowhere near the bases of any factions you are affiliated with, other than to scout the base for future attacks, on the part of Vaygr or otherwise, against claims of a DFN member of you firing on him, while at the DFN homebase on NASS.

I hereby commend Unnamed25 for making the right decision, and opening fire on Saberrom, upon sight, whether he fired first or not is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ahh, he is a Vaygr from back then? Interesting - 3-
    Also, Paranoid Debbie is Paranoid :p RA mk-2 On the way~

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    This is normal paranoia for me. :p Eh, better safe than sorry.
    Maybe, but lets throw a wrench in your gears for a second :p
    If it was a Spying attempt, it was a pitiful attempt for mainly 2 reasons; The ship wasn't cloaked (or so I assume) and there was someone online - 3-
    Even Zoro knows these basics of scouting (not that it is even needed, being allied with Euro-corp), so I highly doubt it he had any affiliation with the Pact or its members o -o

Reaction score
    look there is no need for any 1 to over react about this, i'm sorry for going in your base and i'll leave ok everyone is happy yay happy days fireworks etcetc.
    k flying also i wasn't on during the vaygr build bliock inncident and so i couldn't have been involved

Reaction score
    Wasnt saberom part of the organis empire on illusive?

Good chaps. Purple tendril ships.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Little update on the Ship-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, I finished part of the bottom, and did some detailing back near the hangar, along with completing a turret.

Also, it seems Nature's prophecy in Galaxy Burning that the DFN ships would be yellow has come true. The Cartoon pack agrees.