The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    Debirs, as a Active Vaygr Admiral during that time, I request you retract that Victory statement.
    The War entered a Cease-fire stage, then tapered out at Best.

Dispite what you are implying, you had no Part in what happened to Vaygr, nor was EH defeated Military wise. There is No Victory to Claim, and it honestly offends my pride.
    Normally I would just say something to try and defray the situation.

Normally I would ask the Templar making a statement publicly for patience and grace.

This is not the norm however.

I agree with Cybertao in most regards.

Perhaps it would be best for everyone if it was put behind us though? To move forward and prepare for the next challenge rather than dwell on what has happened. I am sure everyone was happier after the last confrontation stopped being discussed. Lets reach that state expeditiously and without any flame wars or 'final words' being needed.

:)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN (must be exact) Midella

Experience- (How long have you played?) I have played for 3 months now. Doing single and multiplayer.

Desired position- (must be a Lvl 1 rank) Wherever you need me. Although My preferably pilot or seaman.

Why should we accept you? (Prior service in the DFN is not a reason. Pick something else.) I listen to orders, learn fast, and know how to fly a ship.

Can you fight? I can fight, and have done a few big fights.

Are you good at fighting?I am decent at fighting. Not the best not the worst. I destroy AI but have only been in small PvP scenarios.

Can you use factories? No I can not :/

Can you use cubatom? Didn't know these existed till today.

How often are you on, and when? I am on a lot, although usually at night.

Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? Never been in a faction.

Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? Never.

Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments? Understood
    Accepted. I'll make sure someone trains you how to use factories soon.

Reactions: Midella

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Once again, Cyber, Jaas, please leave. This is the third time I've politely asked you, as you have no reason to continue to argue over something that has happened, and ended.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    even more so that you are not a member of any Odium faction anymore, and infact a member of an Atnanatos faction.
    Is the Templar really a Concord faction though, I have heard doubts about the actions and support of factions within the Concord, especially with the VT.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, everyone, can we please stop with the arguments over who has the biggest ego, and endless get the last word in contests, nearly three quarters of the thread is now made up of arguments and flaming. Can we not at least practice enough self restraint that people do not need to ask for moderators, or at the stage this has got to, a team of 100 thousand men in hazmat suits and body armour to clean up the nuclear bombsight of endless arguments and flaming. If you do want to continue to debate the validity of the victory declaration, could you not at least move it to pm for the sake of not turning the thread into the online equivalent of my bedroom floor.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    MrFURB I consider it IS on topic when it refers to an announcement - 3- and as such, I re-instate my Complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good news everyone! Potato chip production is through the roof! (Please ignore the raricow malpractice lawsuits, they aren't related, we swear.)

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    FD, just so you know, the NGE did not steal your ship, that was Ridik.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Indeed Ridik has possession of your ship however Warp found out of the NGE attack and posted it about an hour ago

Reactions: Leanson

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Eh, idgaf. The thing looks relatively nice and is pretty cheap, so hey, whatever. As to the war that was about to happen, it did happen... for about two hours. Then we all agreed to call it off and shake hands.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ok, so we're doing a war games with the NGE!

For anybody who can make it, it is at 2pm EST, on Saturday, on the Stardrift server.

Reaction score
    Hey guys I'm back I was out for about a month due to some family issues sorry for not telling anyone I was just kind of emmbarrased about it. But now I'm fully back. Message me for any changes that have happened

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    LOL People Cough" Leanson " Cough have thought that you and Warprider are the same person