The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Interesting how u have blueprints of ships I have yet to spawn. Yeah I asked u to de faction their base after I saw through your pittiful cover in an attempted to get your guys banned off the server, I play dirty, sad to say you weren't as stupid as I thought you were. Our ship, are built not for AI use, but rather for kiting, something only an actual play can do. Also the Calamity you have on your hands is extremely outdated. Leanson handles thing differently and I respect that, I am reckless and overly aggressive, but that's how's I've been shaped by this community ever since I came back from my 4 month absence. Honour is the rust on a dull blade, and have non of that left. You can make me look bad on the forums all you want, the people who form core of the faction either know me in real life or have a long history with me. Our foundations are not so easily shaken.

Reaction score
    I think I can safely say, Two.
    You're Fucked.

(Also, i Know where he got the blue prints from.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    All I can say is, it's a shame you lost your allies Two. We were hoping that with ~26 people you'd at least have a small chance against us, but I guess that's out now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Too good of an opportunity to let fly a 60's reference :P

Reaction score
    Yeah I asked u to de faction their base after I saw through your pittiful cover in an attempted to get your guys banned off the server
    Everyone can see through your pitiful attempts at lying now. You should just stop, you're digging the hole deeper.

Reaction score
    ...I am reckless and overly aggressive, but that's how's I've been shaped by this community ever since I came back from my 4 month absence.
    You should add untrustworthy and immature to that. Seriously, cut it out with this whole blaming the community BS. I have been doubted in many things myself that might not have been important, like building a snow fort in late January, everyone told me I couldn't. However, it's our duty to stand up to those doubts and defy them. I even named my fort "Fortress Booya" as a bit of bragging rights since I chose to be inventive and use a snowdrift made from a snow truck and carved my base out of that. However, you chose to respond to doubts by become a twisted shell of your former self. That isn't on the community, that's your own damn fault.

Personally, I think your rights to Calderon died when you declared your "old self" dead, as a dead corpse can't lead anything. I just hope that Leanson gets back soon because he doesn't deserve a one-man parking lot you're heading his faction into. He does not deserve that.

Reactions: Zyrr
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The truth is right infront of you, don't care if you wanna believe it or not.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    lol firestorm, bad stuff happens when I'm absent. I'm working on these issues.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You should add untrustworthy and immature to that. Seriously, cut it out with this whole blaming the community BS. I have been doubted in many things myself that might not have been important, like building a snow fort in late January, everyone told me I couldn't. However, it's our duty to stand up to those doubts and defy them. I even named my fort "Fortress Booya" as a bit of bragging rights since I chose to be inventive and use a snowdrift made from a snow truck and carved my base out of that. However, you chose to respond to doubts by become a twisted shell of your former self. That isn't on the community, that's your own damn fault.

Personally, I think your rights to Calderon died when you declared your "old self" dead, as a dead corpse can't lead anything. I just hope that Leanson gets back soon because he doesn't deserve a one-man parking lot you're heading his faction into. He does not deserve that.
    You have no idea what it's like to be shunned by the very people you used to trust the most, back then I used to believe that one man's decisions cannot rule the masses, I knew that I was bound to make mistakes, that as long as I respected everyone whom I met I would get theirs in return, that holding a good public image was utmost important.

What happened to that? The very people I appointed to help rule were the ones who aided its downfall, you all know spawn camping was a lie, the one who destroyed the station could justify. It was half a year of my pride and joy destroyed overnight, you think it was easy on me? It was the first damn time I had ever shed tears over a video game.

The blow was too great, I had to take a break. I went to EVE to seek refuge, there I had to start small, climb up a steep learning curve, eventually ended up leading a corporation State Industries. I lead it the same way I lead the CR, and even though we were looked down upon by other factions we didn't care, the 60 of us were happy. But then came the griefers, AWOLers, the ones who joined to rob our small community of everything we had. Yet again I was reminded that I can't just trust everyone I meet.

4 months later I came back, to see that the community had grown, small factions made big, some were missing, new players I had never met. So I decided, hey the starmade community isn't as harsh as EVE, I'll try bring the CR back. The very moment I created the new thread I felt excited, ambitious, I wanted to regain what I once loved. The comments at first were pleasant, people giving warm welcomes etc, but then came the very people I once trusted the most, to tell me that I was a fool, that not only would I fail at bring it back I would further destroy what little had remained.

I took offense, I felt betrayed, I felt angry. What gives these people the rights to crush my visions before I was even given a chance, sure they helped shape the faction, but these were the people I spent over half a year with, I considered one of them one of my best friend as far as online friendship goes, I was drowned in a pool of hate, frustration, I lashed back, forfeited my personal image to say what I had to say, foolish as it may have been it was the only thing that mattered to me at the time, to clear the assumptions and false accusations. The moment I realized I had gone too far it was too late, over. I can't take back what I've said, nor will I deny that some of them didn't even make sense.

At the time the of the forums change a new lifestyle was forced upon me, I had no time to even think of gaming. So after that was done I came back again, saw that things were still the same, I had shown the ugly side of me, that was the new face everyone knew me by, a man who couldn't keep him mind set on a goal, someone who leaves halfway throughout the journey. I tried as hard as I could to keep the old me alive, but critic after critic, one negative comment after another, each one took a part of me and twisted it, there was no one to back me up, no one cared, not even a simple " leave him alone". I felt cornered, as if the entire community was against me. If you think me to be strong enough to handle all that pressure then you are wrong, I snapped when zeveryn backed by CyberTao and another member,made post after post denying that the CR still had people playing. Hell Incap was there and he didn't even try to stop zev. I decided to fight fire with fire, in a desperate attempt to make something out of this character that I had unknowingly developed.

I get that I sometimes sound arrogant and ignorant when I make posts, but all that was part of my new obsession to create an epic backstory for my faction one much like the Amarr from EVE, I had hoped that that would help with recruits. Needless to say it backfired, resulting in many who saw my faction as another arrogant noob faction not knowing that I didn't really mean everything I wrote in the factions description.

What I've been through is hard to understand, yeah, I'm pathetic, I'm immature, I'm hot headed, I'm short sighted, I'm arrogant, but most of all I'm desperate.

This is my story, and to me this is why I turned out this way. Please don't compare my past to building some snow fortress, what I've been through is not so simple.

I know many of you are still going to hate me, but I surrender, you win, I give up. I'm still going to play starmade, but maybe a lot less actively.

If I have offended you, sorry, if I had let you down, sorry, but I'm only human, there's only so much I can take without breaking.

Please, i know I don't have the right to ask for your respect, but I hope you can at least refrain from further negative comments, give the faction a chance.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dude.. Edit that post and just say I messed up, don't give up, don't surrender. People make mistakes, that is all it is, people of SM much like the world is harsh and unforgiving. Such dictates the actions and reactions of the people in it. Just forget what everyone thinks, fuck them.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Welcome to the Internet.

I hate to say it, but Stories similar to yours' are common place, More-so around people your age. By making a post about how you are suffering and how that shaped you, it would just irritate those whom are also suffering in their own ways, such as myself. But I wont bore you with stories about myself and how I came to Hate and fear people.

I disputed your Member Activeness for a reason; Factions (Such as DFN) used to make claims about Large member bases and being on many servers, but the reality is they were all clustered on a build/whitelist server and only visited the others like 3 days a week for 2 hours at a time.

It creates situations where Members join, then go to play, but can't find the rest of the faction. Either because its the server where they aren't active as they claimed they were, or the Timezones didn't match up. Its not fair to the new player.

If you're gonna boast Activity, then should probably give a timezone and time of day, cause more often then not, its a Activity SPIKE at that time of day, not Constant activity throughout the day.

But Hey, that's a View that was shaped by the community here as well. Too many falsified reports and boasting that I started to call them out.

Reaction score
    I have no pity for people who create thier own problems because thier liars and then blame it on everyone else. I'd your blaming multiple groups across multiple games perhaps it's time to reevaluate yourself as you are the only common denominator,

That being said Leanson seems like ok guy and his members shouldn't suffer for the mistakes of one person.

Eisenwald accepts the Calderon Republics surrender.

Do note unles we actively have an alliance with someone everyone is a target for us we just won't focus and deploy invasion forces any longer.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don't surrender, two individually does, two does not have that authority to surrender let me make that clear. You want war, ok. Leanson will do what leanson does best. And thanks I am an ok guy.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    no you don't tell me when and where. First I need to asset the state of my faction, its members, remaining fleet, and see who all bailed because shit got hard. I have much to do, online and in life. You tell me a time, if I don't show to fight, you clam victory, by default. Plus the added bonus of saying we are cowards and that everyone bailed. I know your actions and outcome, as you have a backing of support, by TE DFN and others that notion that we didn't show up will be chalked up as a victory for you. another no show for us. So I say on to you.. Fu.

Reaction score
    well i was absent for a time about the same time two was off because since he left well the game hasnt been the same you know?
    the Calderon Republic is what gave me the will to play the game, because if not i would just call it as another buggy game it was the first time in gaming i actually felt accepted, and i agree with leanson i shall not give up as well

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well i was absent for a time about the same time two was off because since he left well the game hasnt been the same you know?
    the Calderon Republic is what gave me the will to play the game, because if not i would just call it as another buggy game it was the first time in gaming i actually felt accepted, and i agree with leanson i shall not give up as well
    ty

Reaction score
    You say you want war then you say you aren't going to come fight... What a joke. My opinion is starting to deteriorate. Is this just a forum war as ESN doesn't play in 100% forum wars.

Put up or shut up time. Walk the walk or stop the talk. If your going to bark you better have a bite.

ESN vs CR no allies let's go...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I've been cruising on the internet for a long time and I can tell you this. There are pockets of coziness, of warmth settled across the many corners of the web which while faced off against waves of negligence, setbacks and corruption nonetheless remain. Why is this? What allows them to go on? Simply their passion, a mere few tight-knit bunch staying behind and if need be moving onto the next platform and collectively shifting with it. People definitively make mistakes and I've seen folks going from an open status of loathing directed at them to ultimately being forgiven. Likewise I've seen such atrocities that they have become a stain on a community, yet still time wavers all fault. We're all humans here in the end, the internet just makes us more open. Vice does not end online, it merely manifests itself in different forms. The way I see it, the Starmade community has potential. It is struggling out of instability wrought about by distrust and disharmony, by fragmentation. What marks a change is if we shift our position from seeing the potential for malevolence to seeing the potential for improvement.

Don't let up dear people, we're too one-sided either full-on-fuming hostility or all-round naive welcoming. As with all things the middleground is where we're really at, expect to have people try and undermine you but likewise don't expect everyone to and don't act upon the assumption that they could be. Instead react accordingly when the need does arise and keep your chin up.

And that CyberTao is another way of the Internet, there are many streams and I fear we all are innately jumping to generalizing how it works. There is no single-way, it's never that simple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.