The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

Looks like everything going to get the wipe soon. Just thought I would put the warning out. Perhaps we should all coordinate to go to a server with PvP happening on it now like Elwyn or Redshift which are really stable and lagfreeish.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    thank you for that information, which is why I am not concerned greatly about this war. as any progress and advancements will be gone as soon as the wipe occurs.

Reaction score
    thank you for that information, which is why I am not concerned greatly about this war. as any progress and advancements will be gone as soon as the wipe occurs.
    Sounds like it is turning into a RP server. Should def. think of going to Elwyn or Red... My group has their homebase on Elwyn and its really stable and we have an outpost on Red for when nothing is going on in Elwyn and their both really great servers.

Reaction score

Looks like everything going to get the wipe soon. Just thought I would put the warning out. Perhaps we should all coordinate to go to a server with PvP happening on it now like Elwyn or Redshift which are really stable and lagfreeish.
    Lol warsong doesnt want pvp, yet advertises it as a pvp server lol. If any nass players want to transfer over i can import bases. Ive been testing imports and they have been working fine and no log spam. We also dont have the memory leak caused by one of the admin plugins on nass, the server dies everytime warsong logs on. I welcome friends and enemies.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *ahem*

TwoNiner, Purgatory, Nauvran, @whoever else this concerns,

DO THE WORDS " WE ARE NEUTRAL" NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

Two, my original plan was to send you some money. This was because A- We thought they attacked you, and B- if you come under attack we are required by the Concord to assist you.

Then, we find out you started it, and we take a vote on what to do. IT WAS A UNANIMOUS VOTE TO REMAIN NEUTRAL. We cancelled plans to send you money and went back to minding our own buisness.

Come to find out, when you figure out that you are in over your head, you go and stab Purgatory in the back and tell him that we're on your side.

Now, I will say that would be a decent way to gain an ally in a war. Tell the enemy that some faction generally regarded as a "core" faction is aiding you, wait for them to get attacked and enter the war.

However, we are NOT on either side, and intend to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    *ahem*

TwoNiner, Purgatory, Nauvran, @whoever else this concerns,

DO THE WORDS " WE ARE NEUTRAL" NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

Two, my original plan was to send you some money. This was because A- We thought they attacked you, and B- if you come under attack we are required by the Concord to assist you.

Then, we find out you started it, and we take a vote on what to do. IT WAS A UNANIMOUS VOTE TO REMAIN NEUTRAL. We cancelled plans to send you money and went back to minding our own buisness.

Come to find out, when you figure out that you are in over your head, you go and stab Purgatory in the back and tell him that we're on your side.

Now, I will say that would be a decent way to gain an ally in a war. Tell the enemy that some faction generally regarded as a "core" faction is aiding you, wait for them to get attacked and enter the war.

However, we are NOT on either side, and intend to keep it that way.
    Let me clarify, I told him you were FUNDING us which is exactly what you said you would do before you decided to back out without even informing me. Don't rely on third party sources, you got a misunderstanding then hit me up in PM, leave this thread for recruitment. As per Leanson's advice I shan't entertain you further then this unless it's in PM.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol warsong doesnt want pvp, yet advertises it as a pvp server lol. If any nass players want to transfer over i can import bases. Ive been testing imports and they have been working fine and no log spam. We also dont have the memory leak caused by one of the admin plugins on nass, the server dies everytime warsong logs on. I welcome friends and enemies.
    I think we'll move to 4040, I'll hop on right now and see if I can get something going :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    =Announcements=

For the time being the CR will be redeploying it's forces to nasszone.com:4040 to ensure that no one gets left behind, all members are to sound off on this thread after acknowledging that we are jumping servers. I will be hanging around NASS main to ensure that members not active on the forums get the notice.

Reaction score
    Let me clarify, I told him you were FUNDING us which is exactly what you said you would do before you decided to back out without even informing me. Don't rely on third party sources, you got a misunderstanding then hit me up in PM, leave this thread for recruitment. As per Leanson's advice I shan't entertain you further then this unless it's in PM.

Funny enough that "third" party source told him exactly that.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    this all sounds like a dam mess... 4040 is cool, I wouldn't mind going there. Since when did we need funding I had 100b lvl 5 ore in the Calderon station.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    this all sounds like a dam mess... 4040 is cool, I wouldn't mind going there. Since when did we need funding I had 100b lvl 5 ore in the Calderon station.
    L5 ore is worth 1 credit per block now, cheaper then dirt.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Funny enough that "third" party source told him exactly that.

I wouldn't call denying you the blueprints to our faction's ships backstabbing, and the misunderstanding with the derelict ships were also clearly explained by Unnamed25.

Reaction score
    We never asked for all your blueprints, we asked for one of your better ships we could use in the war as Eisenwald had just came back to Starmade and it would take time to test all the weapons and redo all of our ships. It would have also given us a head start see what weapons you used and what ratio of shield vs shield rechargers you used. You agreed to this and I started stiring things up to get into the war.

I finally pushed the issue on the ship as my pilots where itching to get into the fight and you give me this line about giving us some outdated ship that you phased out of your fleet. As you can imagine my pilots and myself were pissed. Changing the agreement after we had supported you and told TE they could expect war to then give us some outdated crappy ship to fight on your behalf with. In our book that's as good as backstabbing us.

On top of that we find out the reason for the war is turning out not to be legit and you lied about it. It's like one of those thing where omitting that info is the same as lying especially since you made it seem one way.

The Vaygr graciously agreed to bring us up to speed on the current meta and built the dreadnought with me watching and then I made several modifications.

Thus now you have another enemy when you could have had an ally and you wouldn't have been outnumbered as I declared war on all your allies and they are backing out in record numbers saying they never agreed to support you.

If you haven't logged into NASS in the last 24 hours you have an invasion fleet of 12 Dreadnoughts and 2 Battle Stations sitting on your doorstep.

See you on the server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No vote in the DFN was taken, unless it was between the HC. Which means its an executive decision.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We never asked for all your blueprints, we asked for one of your better ships we could use in the war as Eisenwald had just came back to Starmade and it would take time to test all the weapons and redo all of our ships. It would have also given us a head start see what weapons you used and what ratio of shield vs shield rechargers you used. You agreed to this and I started stiring things up to get into the war.

I finally pushed the issue on the ship as my pilots where itching to get into the fight and you give me this line about giving us some outdated ship that you phased out of your fleet. As you can imagine my pilots and myself were pissed. Changing the agreement after we had supported you and told TE they could expect war to then give us some outdated crappy ship to fight on your behalf with. In our book that's as good as backstabbing us.

On top of that we find out the reason for the war is turning out not to be legit and you lied about it. It's like one of those thing where omitting that info is the same as lying especially since you made it seem one way.

The Vaygr graciously agreed to bring us up to speed on the current meta and built the dreadnought with me watching and then I made several modifications.

Thus now you have another enemy when you could have had an ally and you wouldn't have been outnumbered as I declared war on all your allies and they are backing out in record numbers saying they never agreed to support you.

If you haven't logged into NASS in the last 24 hours you have an invasion fleet of 12 Dreadnoughts and 2 Battle Stations sitting on your doorstep.

See you on the server!
    That's a good load of BS you spent time typing.

You asked for our best ships server side, against my better judgement I was set to let your faction fly the Resolution Class. But the. You throw me another request saying you want me to send you the blueprint via email. This is a breach in our blueprint security, so I decided to send you another ship, be glad you even got my reply.

Then there's the other issue with you wanting to get your members into my main faction another intrusion. As soon as I suggested a sub faction for your men to take part in a sub faction you dropped the topic without acknowledging, suggesting that your intentions were never really to help us, rather u just want your men in my faction for what I presume would be spying.

Need I also remind you that the CR never dragged you into this war, you were there to initiate and encourage the suggestion of war before it was even declared.

Ofcourse after you saw that you couldn't get info out of us you immediately jumped back to the TE's side with the lamest excuse, Showing that it wasent us who backstabbed you, it was you who backstabbed us.

Now I've received a threat from you saying you blockaded our base on NASS without even the declaring war in the first place.

Everything I've said here can be backed up with evidence from our PM.

Reaction score
    That's a good load of BS you spent time typing.

You asked for our best ships server side, against my better judgement I was set to let your faction fly the Resolution Class. But the. You throw me another request saying you want me to send you the blueprint via email. This is a breach in our blueprint security, so I decided to send you another ship, be glad you even got my reply.

Then there's the other issue with you wanting to get your members into my main faction another intrusion. As soon as I suggested a sub faction for your men to take part in a sub faction you dropped the topic without acknowledging, suggesting that your intentions were never really to help us, rather u just want your men in my faction for what I presume would be spying.

Need I also remind you that the CR never dragged you into this war, you were there to initiate and encourage the suggestion of war before it was even declared.

Ofcourse after you saw that you couldn't get info out of us you immediately jumped back to the TE's side with the lamest excuse, Showing that it wasent us who backstabbed you, it was you who backstabbed us.

Now I've received a threat from you saying you blockaded our base on NASS without even the declaring war in the first place.

Everything I've said here can be backed up with evidence from our PM.
    I am glad you want to talk about PMs, lets talk about PMs.

So as you can see like I said I came to you saying we just came to server and would need a ship for the war because it would take time to update our stuff and figure out all the new weapons. Here is also where the idea of joining your faction came to me, you said I quote "the our ships shall fly under the SAME banner".

Which I replied to, "We will come in under smurf names and join your faction". So its nice that you said it was my idea so I could infiltrate your base. Ok lie number 1 taken care of.

Here again I reiterate that we need a CAPABLE ship to fly. You said I asked for all your ships BPs, again another lie you told not me.

Here is where you agreed to give us a CAPABLE ship, a Resolution-class Cruiser. Here again you lie because you said when you said about the sub faction I stopped talking to you and backed out of the agreement. Not so, as you can see in the post I wanted you to come on Elwyn TS3 so we could coordinate. I didn't back out because you said you wanted us in a sub faciton. So another lie proven to be a lie. There are several more interactions between us talking about ships and wars but aren't relevant to what you said because I have already proven I didn't stop talking to you and then leave.

Here is more interaction after the sub-faction comment where you said I backstabbed you and backed out of the agreement. Here you can see that your now backstabbing us and going back on the agreement to provide us with a Resolution but instead are going to give us that is crappy and being phased out and again I return saying my members won't be happy with a subpar ship. Which I never received btw.

Here is where you ask me to get a member of ESN into TE to unfaction their homebase so you could destroy it, which is against the NASS server rules as its considered griefing. I tell you no. Then the next came you trap yourself in your own lie in the other thread as you said you didn't spawn the ships in but found them, and then a week later step in your own crap by saying they were spawned in, who did the spawning is irrelevant as omitting as I said before is still lying in this case.

Here is where I told you we were pulling out because of your lie and not providing us with the CAPABLE ship you agreed to do before we entered the war on your side.

So lets see I told you we are backing out on Friday at 3:13 AM. Eisenwald declared war on your three days later after talks with TE with Vaygr Empire as the go between as Zoro was doing what you had agreed to do in the first place. I told you my pilots would be pissed, I told you we had supported you and giving us a subpar ship would make us look bad and weak yet you did just that. You are the one who backstabbed us, so yes now we are at war with you and all your listed allies.

Even your leader agrees that you stepped in it. Sorry Leanson I wouldn't normally post a PM from another person unless they brought it up first or gave me permissions but TwoNiner needs his clock cleaned and wouldn't you know I happen to be certified in clock cleaning.

zorozeenee can confirm until Friday when I sent you the mail Eisenwald was fully committed to assisting Calderon because several of our members have past history with pilots of TE, whether they remember or not. Of course when someone craps in our lap though we will make a TEMPORARY truce to end you.

Here is where we declared war against you and all your listed allies. So you saying we didn't ever declare war on your is an outright lie. Its right there. You haven't been online as we have had someone logged in waiting for the past two days but you won't login and undock. I am sure you'll say something about real life but my gaming community is international and we've had someone watching pretty much for the past 48 hours helping to support what is now 12-15 NA players who are playing Starmade from the gaming community.

Here is your allies starting to bail on you, or from what Flying says prove that you again lied as DFN never agreed to help you. I wonder what your other so called allies will have to say once they get wind of this.

Here is a little cherry on top. I have access to all your BPs now anyways. So if as you say it was all a ploy to begin with, then you gotta give TE props to get an entire gaming community to come to starmade just to steal Calderon ships and I have some of TEs outdated BPs, probably from where Unnamed got his copies, and I spawned 10 of your best ships and 10 of their best ships and let the AI go at it 5 times each... TE ships won 4 outta the 5 times. Their outdated ships are better than your updated ships sadly.

Yes I did take a lot of time to put this together. It was fun owning you and showing you are a liar repeatedly not only in the original thread about the TE ships but also in our dealings and your dealings with DFN. I am sure your come back will be about my spelling or grammar but that wouldn't have made this fun to do, it was really fun wrecking you though. I look forward to doing it on the servers if you will ever login, we are waiting at this very moment.

If you want to play with the big boys you better have your facts straight.

Reactions: Criss

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    "Try to get a member into the TE, then when the is right have him unset their faction home as we attack"

Much un-amusement, to say the Least. I mean really? REALLY?

Reactions: Zyrr and Purgatory
    Reaction score
    Well after two days we are tired of waiting on you and our late night crew isn't going to make it tonight and we are all logging.

Tomorrow 7:00 PM CST be online and bring your members. Let's see you do more than forum warrior. Time to put up or shut up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.