The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Maneuvering kinda requires you to, you know....... maneuver? Warping doesn't really count.

EDIT: Also, i've never called you a coward for backing out of that fight, However, shooting someone in the back is indeed cowardice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Maneuvering kinda requires you to, you know....... maneuver? Warping doesn't really count.

EDIT: Also, i've never called you a coward for backing out of that fight, However, shooting someone in the back is indeed cowardice.
    Oh really? Well I'd like to see you time a warp onto an enemy base while your ally lures him back to the base, after which tanking all the base defense turrets to ensure the safety of your ally. Not as easy as you think.

Need I also remind you that a Resolution can and has taken a Manticore Destroyer head on

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I won't blame you cuz I honestly would have done the same thing were I to be put in a similar situation, but I hope now you can empathize with me when I was forced to retreat during the other engagement. Acts like these should not be considered as cowardice.

It's the difference between being brave and just being plain stupid.
    There's a difference between retreating because you bit off more than you could chew, and not fighting because it would be the unwise and unsound thing to do. You attacked while multiple members were on, on your own, so you can't complain that you had the obvious disadvantage, while running back home with faster engines. Congrats. Your ships are superior in that they're better at running away.

Your AI ships by the way, died really quickly which has shown us just how'd they fare in a straight up fight that isn't interrupted by server lag or you running away like a little bitch, and we weren't planning on posting any pictures to gloat in anyway. However, after you decided to gloat how you came to our base, and then bravely ran away from consequences you put yourself in, well, we just couldn't help ourselves.

Also, teleporting in behind someone isn't "out maneuvering." I think it's what's known as 'getting lucky.'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There's a difference between retreating because you bit off more than you could chew, and not fighting because it would be the unwise and unsound thing to do. You attacked while multiple members were on, on your own, so you can't complain that you had the obvious disadvantage, while running back home with faster engines. Congrats. Your ships are superior in that they're better at running away.

Your AI ships by the way, died really quickly which has shown us just how'd they fare in a straight up fight that isn't interrupted by server lag or you running away like a little bitch, and we weren't planning on posting any pictures to gloat in anyway. However, after you decided to gloat how you came to our base, and then bravely ran away from consequences you put yourself in, well, we just couldn't help ourselves.

Also, teleporting in behind someone isn't "out maneuvering." I think it's what's known as 'getting lucky.'
    "Little bitch" I'd watch my language if I were you

Why don't you undock a ship and I'll take a video of how quickly your shield melt :) also typical of Incap to blame lag. Judging by how all the battles fought thus far have all been on TE home ground, I'd strongly suggest you try engaging on CR home ground before you tell me that all the battles were in one way or another "unfair" towards you. It would also help prove to the public that you aren't the base campers you now seem to be :) I attacked you 1-3 not cuz I was over confident of my abilities, but rather because I decided that it would be a fun way of testing my ship at the same time initiating the war.

Reaction score
    Base camping requires us to be camping your base. Sitting in our base, however, isn't, due to the fact that it's our base, because funnily enough, that's where people keep their ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Base camping requires us to be camping your base. Sitting in our base, however, isn't, due to the fact that it's our base, because funnily enough, that's where people keep their ships.
    Base sitting then, what ever you want to call it, you get my point.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    "Little bitch" I'd watch my language if I were you

Why don't you undock a ship and I'll take a video of how quickly your shield melt :) also typical of Incap to blame lag. Judging by how all the battles fought thus far have all been on TE home ground, I'd strongly suggest you try engaging on CR home ground before you tell me that all the battles were in one way or another "unfair" towards you. It would also help prove to the public that you aren't the base campers you now seem to be :) I attacked you 1-3 not cuz I was over confident of my abilities, but rather because I decided that it would be a fun way of testing my ship at the same time initiating the war.
    Funny how you claim I blame lag. Don't ever remember doing that, I do remember complaining about it, but who hasn't? I distinctly remember your friend Iv blaming the lag and crying "muh missiles!" though when we proved his little missile boat was a crock of shit, lies and autistic rage.

Yes, we sure base camped. We sat outside your sector and set up turrets. Yeah. We totally did that. I mean, it's not like we carried out an organized run, headed back, redocked after a successful run and then had to deal with yours and Iv's butt rage. Oh no, not at all. We were totally base camping. Or base sitting, sure. Not like I actually undocked to fight Iv or anything, and then came back UNDOCKED and waited to see if you were going to show up while Iv whined about "muh reparations!" to Nauvran. But no, instead of actually doing anything, you just slinked back off.

Oh and I followed Iv, he might want to check out his Alpha outpost.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Funny how you claim I blame lag. Don't ever remember doing that, I do remember complaining about it, but who hasn't? I distinctly remember your friend Iv blaming the lag and crying "muh missiles!" though when we proved his little missile boat was a crock of shit, lies and autistic rage.

Yes, we sure base camped. We sat outside your sector and set up turrets. Yeah. We totally did that. I mean, it's not like we carried out an organized run, headed back, redocked after a successful run and then had to deal with yours and Iv's butt rage. Oh no, not at all. We were totally base camping. Or base sitting, sure. Not like I actually undocked to fight Iv or anything, and then came back UNDOCKED and waited to see if you were going to show up while Iv whined about "muh reparations!" to Nauvran. But no, instead of actually doing anything, you just slinked back off.

Oh and I followed Iv, he might want to check out his Alpha outpost.
    Again with the language, seriously before I report you to a mod. Also it was 4:30 am, wouldnt you have gone to bed if u were in my shoes? I have a life to live in the afternoon ya know ;) also it's funny how the TE has the most posts on this thread, 90% of which are complains. If you don't like what I post then don't read it. I may not care about my public image, but I seems in the last few posts you've tarnished yours :p

Also when I say base siting, I mean you aren't attacking us at all, ur just sitting at your base not doing anything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Again with the language, seriously before I report you to a mod. Also it was 4:30 am, wouldnt you have gone to bed if u were in my shoes? I have a life to live in the afternoon ya know ;) also it's funny how the TE has the most posts on this thread, 90% of which are complains. If you don't like what I post then don't read it. I may not care about my public image, but I seems in the last few posts you've tarnished yours :p

Also when I say base siting, I mean you aren't attacking us at all, ur just sitting at your base not doing anything.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yet another member has found his way home to the Calderon Republic. Ex Admiral Darkman has been with the CR since it's was founded, from the first generation, and now he has returned to serve the CR once more!

Welcome home comrade!

Reaction score
    hey i don't know if you have figured out but this post is a recruiting post so if you'd like to continue to annoy us please make a separate post and continue your argument there

thank you for your beautiful time

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Incap, TwoNiner, you are both well aware of how to behave on the public Starmade forums and I have already given warnings that should this continue, consequences will be hashed out to the involved parties. I am attributing a warning point to both of you. In the future, please refrain from displaying such hostile behavior on the public forums.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    hey i don't know if you have figured out but this post is a recruiting post so if you'd like to continue to annoy us please make a separate post and continue your argument there

thank you for your beautiful time
    Recruiting Doesn't mean it's also a notice board, and unless Multiple threads are made, All faction relating events basically belong here. Creating a separate Thread would effectively lead to flaming of both sides and thread being locked. As well, most of the Posts made here recently are mainly to A) Make a Jab at TE, and B) Buff up your image.
    Quite honestly it sounds like it's an issue that someone is attempting to dispute your claims. The Swearing is a bit much, but there is little to no point in even having These threads if all they contain are self-godifying things posts.

Personally, I don't think anyone should be making claims or boosting without Video proof of what happen, cause Pictures can only tell what you want them to tell, and Words are biased as hell.
    It you're gonna make claims based on Words and pictures alone, and Don't want your thread filled with corrects (True or False), You're better off making a new Thread to post updates on the war.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Recruiting Doesn't mean it's also a notice board, and unless Multiple threads are made, All faction relating events basically belong here. Creating a separate Thread would effectively lead to flaming of both sides and thread being locked. As well, most of the Posts made here recently are mainly to A) Make a Jab at TE, and B) Buff up your image.
    Quite honestly it sounds like it's an issue that someone is attempting to dispute your claims. The Swearing is a bit much, but there is little to no point in even having These threads if all they contain are self-godifying things posts.

Personally, I don't think anyone should be making claims or boosting without Video proof of what happen, cause Pictures can only tell what you want them to tell, and Words are biased as hell.
    It you're gonna make claims based on Words and pictures alone, and Don't want your thread filled with corrects (True or False), You're better off making a new Thread to post updates on the war.
    Yea definitely, I bet if the TE were to post war news no one would have a problem, but as soon as I say "we killed Incap" in fancy writing suddenly I get tons of hate mail and a moderator threatening to ban me. I don't see any rules saying I can't post self glorifying news, You know what, I'm sick of this crap. You guys can flame all you want here, the forums aren't what they used to be, back then it was just the flamers who couldn't take role play ( Amarr Empire is supposed to be self righteous and self gloryfing) I had to deal with, now instead of helping me with the rage on my thread I'm being threatened to get banned how fun eh? U know what, you should put a new rule up "no roleplaying as evil faction" tell me what you want me to do then, I'm not breaking the rule when I posted the war news, but I sure did get a lot of hate. Tell me then, where were you Moderators when that happened? Huh? The reason I'm being hostile is solely due to the damn reason you didn't intervene when I was being flamed at. But oh the moment I relate here you guys come to threaten me AGAIN. Come on, can't you even try to look like ur not being bias?

While you're at it, ban all faction warfare too, cuz as everyone knows that can't happen without someone getting butthurt leading to this again.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yea definitely, I bet if the TE were to post war news no one would have a problem, but as soon as I say "we killed Incap" in fancy writing suddenly I get tons of hate mail and a moderator threatening to ban me. I don't see any rules saying I can't post self glorifying news, You know what, I'm sick of this crap. You guys can flame all you want here, the forums aren't what they used to be, back then it was just the flamers who couldn't take role play ( Amarr Empire is supposed to be self righteous and self gloryfing) I had to deal with, now instead of helping me with the rage on my thread I'm being threatened to get banned how fun eh? U know what, you should put a new rule up "no roleplaying as evil faction" tell me what you want me to do then, I'm not breaking the rule when I posted the war news, but I sure did get a lot of hate. Tell me then, where were you Moderators when that happened? Huh? The reason I'm being hostile is solely due to the damn reason you didn't intervene when I was being flamed at. But oh the moment I relate here you guys come to threaten me AGAIN. Come on, can't you even try to look like ur not being bias?

While you're at it, ban all faction warfare too, cuz as everyone knows that can't happen without someone getting butthurt leading to this again.
    Relax man. I got a warning as well. The thing is that you're not roleplaying as the 'bad guy' or coming across like that. You are legitimately coming across as nothing more than mean spirited. Your earlier posts were saying things like "lol he so butthurt" and other things that could be considered directly antagonizing. What do you think that's going to do? And what happened to the whole "I don't care what people think of me?"

Hell, we're enjoying this war, it's giving us a lot of drive and motivation to get things done. We're just not fighting as much as we'd like to because we're making sure everything is up to date and ready to go.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You know who else Plays as "Evil" or "Badguys"? The Vaygr.

The idea of Roleplay is playing the part of the Role you assumed, Which can either be taken from Some outside source, or created on your own. TE is More or less acting as they Should; Silent unless you draw their attention, and are Blunt, Harsh and Aggressive in Tone. Hell if you didnt make many posts concerning them I doubt you'd hear from them at all forum-side. Its a Role they Developed on their own, and nothing they said was all that shocking or unexpected.

This IS What the Tartaren Empire is. These are the roles they use. Sure it's basically still just their core selves, But that is how they are known here. Would you Expect the Vaygr to be Preaching about Peace? No, cause thats completely out of Character for them. Could you Imagine DFN as anything other then what they are? Probably not because they are defined by their members.

That being said, this -ISN'T- a RP forum really, what you say reflects on you as a person, not some character you are pretending to be. You can RP if you wish, but keep in mind not everyone is. Play your role and have fun, but try to keep it Mild (Some of the things Incap said were a tad extreme as well).

And the Problem with Self-glorifying is its obnoxious really, might be good for new player recruitment, but it doesn't help your standing with the Veteran community. Whats more, you should probably focus more on fighting the war instead of reports or PR. New crafting System is approaching, and it brings a new form of Ore generation, which I assume will mean servers will have to reset again, which would probably end the war for you if it was still ongoing.

Reactions: Zeveryn
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two... speak softly, and carry a big stick. This shall be the method and the madness of Calderon. If words, insults, and posts held any weight and impact, then I'm sure someone at this point would be crushed by them. I do not have time to hold hands, and wipe out whole bases as I done before, plus currently doing now. Tao is wise btw and would benefit anyone to read and listen to him. As soon as work dies down, I will be back, in reign of Calderon and its heading. Two focus on kills, not ships, or as tao says "PR". Gain motivation and support, and yes don't forget about the update. What forum thread will be our faction recruitment thread and what shall be our faction thread??

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Username: hindos
    Past factions: Galaxy Rangers, they essentially disappeared off the face of the Earth hence I'm finally deciding to move on and find some folks to tag along with.
    Role you would like: Rookie Builder

To the left "Grandis Murra", an older but monstrous mining vessel. To the right "The Arrow" and a "Chimera Hovertank". Zoomed in on that:

Reason for joining: The fundamental aspirations of the Calderon republic are alluring to me, there is a clear and defined hierarchy to allow people to grow in however it provides a framework for everyone to be heard and contribute. I've stumbled upon several factions and the prevailing ideals of monarchy, dictatorship and at times autocracy are foreboding to me. Calderon has a history, it is decently active (I've hopped into NASS to check) which makes it an interesting experience for me to test my steel and try out new things, learn new things. Single-player gets awful boring every now and then. I'll be in it for the long haul, although my obligations in the land of the living may at times require me to take a leave of absence.

I have selected "rookie builder" as my intended role as I wholeheartedly wish to work on that side and I believe the feedback I can gain within Calderon will allow me to craft finer vessels and in turn help bolster the faction. Nonetheless, I am capable enough as a fighter and as evidenced by the miner vessel I can go scavenging with a jolly heart. I am less adept in factory workings, although I'll patiently await the crafting update and try to get my head around that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Username: hindos
    Past factions: Galaxy Rangers, they essentially disappeared off the face of the Earth hence I'm finally deciding to move on and find some folks to tag along with.
    Role you would like: Rookie Builder

To the left "Grandis Murra", an older but monstrous mining vessel. To the right "The Arrow" and a "Chimera Hovertank". Zoomed in on that:

Reason for joining: The fundamental aspirations of the Calderon republic are alluring to me, there is a clear and defined hierarchy to allow people to grow in however it provides a framework for everyone to be heard and contribute. I've stumbled upon several factions and the prevailing ideals of monarchy, dictatorship and at times autocracy are foreboding to me. Calderon has a history, it is decently active (I've hopped into NASS to check) which makes it an interesting experience for me to test my steel and try out new things, learn new things. Single-player gets awful boring every now and then. I'll be in it for the long haul, although my obligations in the land of the living may at times require me to take a leave of absence.

I have selected "rookie builder" as my intended role as I wholeheartedly wish to work on that side and I believe the feedback I can gain within Calderon will allow me to craft finer vessels and in turn help bolster the faction. Nonetheless, I am capable enough as a fighter and as evidenced by the miner vessel I can go scavenging with a jolly heart. I am less adept in factory workings, although I'll patiently await the crafting update and try to get my head around that.
    The CR accepts your application with open arms. We take in players of all background regardless of skill level or experience, although I can see from those pictures that you have plenty of both. We believe that when an individual joins the CR that he/she is beginning a fresh start together with us. So let us develop our potential together, especially since the Galaxy Rangers were once a close Ally of the Old Calderon Republic.

I shall make the necessary changes to the duty roster as well as sending you an invite server side.

Welcome to your new home, brother.

Last edited:
    Reactions: hindos
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    that is great, a new member and a builder at that, we always need builders. Your skills will be tested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.