Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    = Calderon Forever =

Summary:

The Calderon Republic is an organised militaristic faction unlike any other. What sets Calderon aside from the others is our belief that every voice should be heard. With us YOU will have the opportunity to turn the tide of nations, shift the balance of power, be it from the lowest of ranks or the highest, your opinion will be heard, and you will matter! We are able to remain democratic without restraining our military might due to special contingencies at which would allow the military to act without the restrains of politics. Our war ships are based on the Amarr faction from EVE online and are as elegant as they are deadly in combat.

Duty Roster:

L1
    Overlord TwoNiner
    Overlord Leanson

L2
    Admiral Jan_Spaceman
    Admiral Matt_Bradock
    Admiral Aceface
    Master Builder Chances_Ghost

L3
    Procurer Deimos
    High Builder Levarith

L4
    Builder Mortiferum
    Builder Keptick

L5
    cadet hindos
    cadet Swift
    cadet Movey
    cadet Becci
    cadet Quantic
    cadet Dark_j
    cadet blurb357
    cadet tailah_gamer_girl
    cadet RejectOmen

The roster consist of active members only

Head of Divisions

Head of Military: TwoNiner
    Head of Industry: Jan_Spaceman
    Head of Diplomacy: Leanson
    Head of Propaganda: Aceface
    Head of Engineering: Chances_Ghost

Back Story:

"From the endless void, there springs an entity, more primordial then the elements themselves..."

Empires falls, but its people may live on and endure. What was once great may seem impossible to ever be brought back from the dead. But to those faithful, that greatness was never lost, but rather dormant, for Calderon's glory doesn't reside in the past but in the future! Many would not have us stand and gathered again, in fear what we are capable of. The past is dead, but its people are not, together as brothers in arms we shall rise, and remind the galaxy of what it means to be true Calderon!!!

"And in it's wake follows a storm..."

Rise once again we must, and Rise once again we shall. We have returned, fueled by faith, and motivated by our beliefs. We will achieve what was once lost, after which we will push to new limits!!! None are to say we cannot, let the ignorant be, for carried upon our back Calderon shall prosper once more.

Calderon Recruitment

None are able to achieve without the will and strength of the masses, this is your chance to make a difference. What sets Calderon aside from the others is our belief that every voice should be heard. With us YOU will have the opportunity to turn the tide of nations, shift the balance of power, be it from the lowest of ranks or the highest, your opinion will be heard, and you will matter!

Application
    S
    hould you chose to join us, old or new, in our glorious journey, the application is all which stands between you and being part of Calderon. A voice interview is absolutely necessary as we take recruiting with the utmost seriousness.

username
    past factions
    role you would like
    post a ship you have made:
    do you have a mic:
    and lastly your reason for joining.

Ranking system

Level 1
    -Overlord

Level 2
    -Admiral ( Military)
    -Senator ( Politics)
    -Mining Director ( Mining)
    -Master Builder ( Building Corp)

Level 3
    -Fleet Master ( Military)
    -Devotee ( Politics)
    -High Builder ( Building Corp)
    -Procurer ( Mining)

Level 4
    -Ship Master ( Military)
    -Acolyte ( Politics)
    -Builder ( Building Corp)
    -Miner ( Mining)

Level 5
    -Cadet ( Military)
    -Rookie Miner ( Mining)
    -Rookie Builder ( Building Corp)

Ranks are issued based on a members contributions to the faction.

During any situation a member of a higher ranking may issue orders to members of lower ranks.

we are located on
    Multiple Servers contact officers on the Comms channel to be informed of your server deployment.

Calderon Republic website: http://calderonrepublic.wix.com/calderon-republic

Calderon Naval Shipyard: http://starmadedock.net/threads/calderon-naval-shipyard-cns.4001/

Calderon Forever

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This will serve as the new Calderon forums, the only one has been left out dated due to Leanson's recent absence. All faction members will also have to join the new faction created on the NASS server.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Zev, Dan, please don't carry this onto his thread. We're just going to be as bad as him if we do it to him.

Niner, anymore posts on the TTE thread and I'll call in a mod to delete all posts made by you. <mod redaction>

Last edited by a moderator:

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just a heads up people: several reports have already been sent in about this thread today. If you can't behave, I'll have to close it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just a heads up people: several reports have already been sent in about this thread today. If you can't behave, I'll have to close it.
    Lmao u serious? Not to undermine you athorithy but don't you think closing the thread is a lil unfair? I'm just trying to get new recruits but some people come over and take a dump on my thread then now u want to close it? Don't you think a better course of action is to delete the previous comments and ban the trouble makers from posting here?

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lmao u serious? Not to undermine you athorithy but don't you think closing the thread is a lil unfair? I'm just trying to get new recruits but some people come over and take a dump on my thread then now u want to close it? Don't you think a better course of action is to delete the previous comments and ban the trouble makers from posting here?
    Nothing wrong with trying to get recruits. The problem is that members of both TE and CR (including you) have been going to each other's threads and starting severely heated arguments.

If you (talking to the members of both factions) can't keep calm and respectful, both factions' threads will be closed, and further action may occur as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Now that sounds more reasonable, don't worry about me, as long as zeveryn doesn't try to stir up trouble again we should be fine ^^ besides, I do always make an effort to keep calm and sound respectful :P also if you could clean up this thread that would be nice, if not then I'll just go make a new one

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Done. If this starts up again, I'm not going to be as nice as to hide you guys' immature bullcrap.

Reaction score
    hi
    i feel very unbiased on this topic, i was not only playing on illusive at the time, i was in the sector when Baalzan got ripped apart by the forward station. Baalzan tried overconfident the head through brickwall tactic and i didnt work.
    i observed no spawn killing from the turrets, the station was simply overpowering poor Baalzan who had no strategy against that force.
    the station got taken out by me some days later, so it wasnt impossible do deal with it. it was a lot of fun actually ^^
    sadly Baalzan already quit permamently as far as i know.
    my conclusion the base was hard but not unfair.

Greetings OMatic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hi
    i feel very unbiased on this topic, i was not only playing on illusive at the time, i was in the sector when Baalzan got ripped apart by the forward station. Baalzan tried overconfident the head through brickwall tactic and i didnt work.
    i observed no spawn killing from the turrets, the station was simply overpowering poor Baalzan who had no strategy against that force.
    the station got taken out by me some days later, so it wasnt impossible do deal with it. it was a lot of fun actually ^^
    sadly Baalzan already quit permamently as far as i know.
    my conclusion the base was hard but not unfair.

Greetings OMatic
    Omatic did infact destroy the station, which is the reason he is highly respected by the CR
    Done. If this starts up again, I'm not going to be as nice as to hide you guys' immature bullcrap.
    thanks ^^

Reaction score
    Tbh, I'm wondering a bit why you have two threads, unless one is just meant for recruiting like what the RA did. This is a bit confusing with Calderon having two threads.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    That outdated one needs locking then. From what I can tell, it's still active.
    Impossible currently, Only Leanson request that it be Locked. He was the one who made it, so he is the only one with say over wether it gets cleaned or locked (aside from Excessive Flaming in which the OP takes part).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    -Mission Report-
    //clearance level (6)
    Security level...
    (Public)

=Begin transmission=

FateFoxyy: I have a new ship that I wanna test out

TwoNiner: gawd that's a lot of dis explosives...

FateFoxyy: don't worry I know it looks ugly but it works, got a target for me to test it on?

Server: shadow raiders have declared war on Calderon Republic

FateFoxyy: I got one!

TwoNiner: *facepalm* you just blew up the wrong ship...

FateFoxyy: Lmao, obviously all part of my plan XD

=end transmission=

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    =News=

Just moments ago, a lone Calderonian Resolution Class Cruiser was dispatched towards the TE's base, it's mission was to engage the enemy's online members in a direct ship to ship fight in order to test their abilities. The Cruiser CNS Unyielding Courage was armed with 4 Beam Maser turrets ( half the standard armament) and set course for it's bold and dangerous mission. Upon arrival the Cruiser stopped outside the enemy's base, patiently waiting for the enemy to man their ships. Finally, a Manticore Class Destroyer undocked from the half constructed station, and the Unyielding Courage swooped in on it's attack run. Although both ships were similar in size the CR's Resolution Class clearly had the upper hand, being able to tank the destroyer's damage while inflicting hull damage on it with missiles and lasers. However, just as the Unyielding Courage's missile batteries were charging up to deliver yet another massive blow, two additional TE ships dispatched to save their dying comrade. among those two ships one was an unknown Cruiser classed ship piloted by TE leader Emperor Naurvan and the other was a second Manticore Destroyer. Although the TE classes ships such as the one Emperor Naurvan was commanding as cruisers, they are similar in size compared to a small CR battleship. Clearly out numbered and out gunned the Unyielding Courage was only able to stand its ground for so long before eventually being forced to retreat with its superior acceleration speed and with the help of carefully maneuvering around a near by sun.

The Unyielding Courage did not escape the engagement unscratched, however sustained catastrophic hull damage as expected from a 3-1 disadvantage engagement, and is most likely never to see battle again.

Conversations that took place after the battle suggests that a particular TE member ( who shall not be named to protect this pride) clearly showed butthurt upon being out run and denied a kill.

To conclude this report, though the TE 's ships compared on a size to size scale are relatively weak, they no doubt have an impressive respond time and a good reputation of destroying any unmanned ship or undefended station they can find.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    =News=

Just moments ago, a lone Calderonian Resolution Class Cruiser was dispatched towards the TE's base, it's mission was to engage the enemy's online members in a direct ship to ship fight in order to test their abilities. The Cruiser CNS Unyielding Courage was armed with 4 Beam Maser turrets ( half the standard armament) and set course for it's bold and dangerous mission. Upon arrival the Cruiser stopped outside the enemy's base, patiently waiting for the enemy to man their ships. Finally, a Manticore Class Destroyer undocked from the half constructed station, and the Unyielding Courage swooped in on it's attack run. Although both ships were similar in size the CR's Resolution Class clearly had the upper hand, being able to tank the destroyer's damage while inflicting hull damage on it with missiles and lasers. However, just as the Unyielding Courage's missile batteries were charging up to deliver yet another massive blow, two additional TE ships dispatched to save their dying comrade. among those two ships one was an unknown Cruiser classed ship piloted by TE leader Emperor Naurvan and the other was a second Manticore Destroyer. Although the TE classes ships such as the one Emperor Naurvan was commanding as cruisers, they are similar in size compared to a small CR battleship. Clearly out numbered and out gunned the Unyielding Courage was only able to stand its ground for so long before eventually being forced to retreat with its superior acceleration speed and with the help of carefully maneuvering around a near by sun.

The Unyielding Courage did not escape the engagement unscratched, however sustained catastrophic hull damage as expected from a 3-1 disadvantage engagement, and is most likely never to see battle again.

Conversations that took place after the battle suggests that a particular TE member ( who shall not be named to protect this pride) clearly showed butthurt upon being out run and denied a kill.

To conclude this report, though the TE 's ships compared on a size to size scale are relatively weak, they no doubt have an impressive respond time and a good reputation of destroying any unmanned ship or undefended station they can find.
    Hmmm.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is an official gesture of goodwill and affection from the Tartaran Empire. It seems that the venerable commanders of Calderon had decided to leave a ship near to our base, perhaps in the vain hope that it could in any way bother us, and left it under AI control. Being the goodhearted people that we are, we ended up cleaning that particular section of space. After all, it is important to keep the environment free of trash.

However, after completing this task, it occurred to us that Calderon might mind losing one of their newest ship models, and so we decided to compensate them by sending them a gift to their base:

As this clearly shows, we pay a great deal of attention to the well-being of our respected neighbours. We even saved a blueprint of the ship so that if they wanted they could ask for it, in case they somehow lost the original. How considerate of us!

Truly, the Calderon homebase is beautified a thousandfold when viewed through a hole made in their (regrettably weak) ships.

P.S.
    It's okay Niner, you can say my name. I was not butthurt, as it is not my custom to get angry over spaceships, win or lose, but it did annoy me when you blatantly falsified what happened only moments after the encounter in public chat, by saying that my ship took major damage when in reality you did not even break my shields.

Reactions: kiwionthemoon

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I wonder how the Erosion would compare :/ Probably not well as I have not had the time to update it :oops:

Status
    Not open for further replies.