The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: moldfire
    *Experience: I\'m relatively new to starmade so I don\'t have much experience
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I am a fun person and a very hard worker. Anything I do I strive to do well and will always put in 100%
    *When can you be online?: most weekends and most weekdays untill about 12pm (GMT)
    Extra Info:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Dong
    *Experience: Good at piloting any ship, and moer than willing to be the guy to supply materials if I get a salvage barge.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: Very loyal, and willing to help out more than most people.
    *When can you be online?: Most of the day, except for class.
    Extra Info: None.

Reaction score
    Yer both accepted, however;

Can\'t get on pc for some time, may be a day, may be a week, idk atm.
    Supaaea and fenix will lead the fac for now

Reaction score
    *Username: Remlly
    *Experience: Buildings ships... well that was all, i havent really been doing anything else than building ships lately :P, though i have some troubles with making a proper observation deck lately
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I Like building ships, so i could be an engineer for you, also i am familiar with commanding. i am also somebody who can get along with everybody
    *When can you be online?: Any day i dont have something else to do. wich means i will probably be online everyday
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I am currently working on a battleCruiser, wich i almost finished the exterior, wich has a mass of 3500 (not including the back part, interiors. shields, engines weapon etc). Roughly estimated mass when finished: 8000 - 10000 http://imgur.com/dBpafui

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:darthpaperr0cks
    Experience: I know how to build very efficient and good ships and bases
    Reason: I am familiar with games that need good tactics and good building techniques
    Extra Info: I play Planetside 2 and I am a great fan of Kerbal Space Program

Reaction score
    darthpaperr0cks u may want to alter your post to fit the layout requested, good luck =)

Reaction score
    My IGN is CaptainLoch

13yrs old

rank 1 engineer

I\'m very good at building strong ships while all may not be pretty they\'re effective though many r asthetically pleasing

I am good at setting up factories I have many unique and original designs and I\'m a very good leader.

I am on usually on at least 3 times a week but mostly more like 5 and I\'ll be on for a while though.

I am a forgiving but strict/fair commander. I don\'t take crap from no-one I like to build larger ships (carriers battleships and cruisers)and I can set up very productive factories that maximixes how your factory enhancers.

Reaction score
    I will take engineer, but as long as i can still rank up so i can command ships :P

Reaction score
    We use our site for most announcements and important stuff, join it (enjin site) and harry will invite ya

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: CrazyRagman
    *Experience: I make power plants and stealth prototypes in SP, and Refit other ships.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I havent really gotten into starmade multiplayer, I am hopeing a faction could wrangle my allegience to multiplayer.
    *When can you be online?: Im on multiple times of the week.
    Extra Info: I played minecraft??

Reaction score
    We seriously needed some more engineers, get on the site, because we need some extra engineers on our custom fleet project.