The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Bot
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) Im good at building turrets and ships.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:Im fast on repairing and always got some ideas on hand and im good at upgrading stuff.
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I\'ll follow orders and i join 1/25/2014 but im good at it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ussername: daveyourmate

Experience: I\'ve designed and built many fighter - frigate class ships, and pride myself on always knowing the correct ratios of Power/Energy/Shield etc, to make a truely terrifying ship.

I work well with teams, and have been appointed command possitions before.

Relative to the engineer role;

• I am quick and efficiant at repairing ships
    • Well learned in the machanics and functions of the game
    • Great at designing turrets
    • Willing to work hard at all projects offered to me, even on my own, no matter the scale

Reasons: I\'ve played Starmade for a few months now, under another alias, and felt like it was time to become more involved.

Extra Information: I\'m a huge fan of terraforming plannets into cities or millitary bases. If there was one specific build I could contribute to The Black Dawn, it would be a thriving metropolis - a true galactic harbour, with huge docking ports able to house the largest of flagships.

I\'m also willing to help on the admin side. I\'ll write articles, keep tabs on players, etc.

When can you be online?: Due to work and study commitments I am unavaliable most weekdays (AEST). Having said that, from 7PM onwards I am able to make myself avaliable.

Reaction score
    Please join the site (edit I saw you joined the site) for further info, I\'ll have a CFES member contact you.

Reaction score
    first of all; BUMP :P second; we\'ve recently created a small fleet, including several battleships, a big war freighter and working on the Megalodon Project, this project is TOP SECRET at this moment, but as soon as we finish it and test it out you\'ll most likely be able to see it on the Elwyn server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username:Flaredxx1
    *Experience:My experience is that I have a lot of experience in PvP and pirate fighting, I know how to kill bigger ships with smaller and more compact ships. I also train on some servers including the Rebel Alliance where I joined up with a friend and I fight the admins and other people who are bigger and better. I also have a thing with one of the admins where he will spawn pirate waves on me so I can test my ship builds and ships I have stolen and made my own.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:The Reason why U the Black Dawn should execpt me is because; I have a lot of pvp experience, I can build my own ships to succeed, I can work with others very well, I respect my elders/higher ranks, also I love giving my self a challenge and joining a server to see what damage I can do or make.
    *When can you be online?:Usually every other day 2 to 3 hours and longer on the weekends.
    Extra Info:I would love to be able to own my own station to build and protect with new systems and defenses.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have very good and creative allys that would love to help and work with us that is if I am accepted, and the only reason they dont join is that they like to be a lone wolf a times but in the end are the victors over their opponents and if the Black Dawn ever needed allys I could give u guys some resources

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username:YoloMcSwager
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) Well im good at flying taking orders and tricking enimies
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:Because i think i would be good at this because it seems a profecinal and i think i would be plain good
    *When can you be online?:Mostly around 4:00pm and 7-8am
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?)Sometimes i can be really funny and a good friend

Reaction score
    *Username: Areshan
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade)I\'ve built 2 frigates and 1 battlecruiser and have decent piloting skills if need be
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I have more leadership skills than the average joe, and have a respectible amount of experience in ship designing
    *When can you be online?: frequently on weekends around 3-7 hours, occationally during the week 1-4 hours
    Extra Info: I use skype and teamspeak as comunication

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Or did starfleet oppress you into the ground aswell?