The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    Im on phone atm so expect spelljng mistakes.
    Accepted as a recruit, with your skills I\'d reccomend on becoming or a crew member or a pilot

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I see a large, powerful faction starting here. This is exactly how we started, almost.

Reaction score
    Added Cargo Hangar Bay + Cargo Pod Storage
    Took control over 3 Frigates and a destroyer

some secret projects

~fleet commander madmax3004

Reaction score
    Added mobile engineer station
    Buyed Athena Battlecarrier for engineering defences

~fleet commander madmax3004

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *username:briandude22

*experience: good with symetry, creative with voxul (block pixel) games

*Reason(s) why we should accept you: familiarity with starmade, and similar games, experience building, assessing, and maintaining base defenses, also experienced some in large ship fights and have flown a fighter type craft

Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) NA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ZyalxaTrex

Austria

Rank 1 (kinda all 3)

I am very good at building big bases on comets! But building explosive traps makes me happy!

The reason why i want to join is, because there is always a way to go and the way leads me to YOU! I can trust you that you are a really good Fleet Commander! The other reason why i want to join is because my space world is completely destroyed by the pirates! They will wish they were never blocking my way ...

between 14 and 20

i may have some SERVER DOESN\'T ANSWER bugs for like one minute and sometimes i cannot see PARTS of planets, comets, bases, and ships ... but there is always a way to fix that :)

Reaction score
    *Username: Harry4Eva
    *Experience: (well I have had many types and sizes of ship before and was totally unstoppable on the Risen server due to the team we had running well im hoping to join a similar type of crew here)
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: because I have played on several teams on starmade and know 99% of all there is to know on it thus making me a worthwhile addition to any team
    *When can you be online?: most evenings and some mornings
    Extra Info: (I prefer flying ships when at lower end but i prefer kitting out larger ship\'s interiors and weapons systems)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Sergeant_Haggis

*Experience: Right now I\'m still in the learning stages, but I know enough about power and shield regen to make ships with salvage and weapon systems that work with good efficiency. I haven\'t worked on making turrets yet, but I\'ve got a fair grasp of the basics and I\'m curious about learning how to make turrets that incorporate both missile and laser defence if it\'s possible to combine the two.

*Reason(s) why we should accept you: First reason, I love to build ships that can incorporate balance and function together in a minimalist fashion (ie, small, sleek and fast). Secondly, pushing the possibilities is my mantra. Thirdly, how many succesful scottsmen do you know that have an innate knowledge of thrust capabilities and ship weapon systems, knowing when \"she kanna\' take the strain\" even when they\'re completely tanked? Chances are, you know at least one. :)

*When can you be online?: Majorly on weekends, but I can probably squeeze in a couple hours during weekdays, that\'s really something I\'d have to discuss with the people that want me to be online during those times.

Extra Info: Future goals include but aren\'t limited to. Asteroid Hulks, Space Stations, Faction Flagships, Mega Cruisers and Planetary Bases. Gonna make that shiz custom, ya ken?.

Reaction score
    so am I accepted or not?

Edit: I now have a ship and am ready to join if u want me, its only 4K mass but its nice =)

Reaction score
    Accepted as a pilot.

Ask suppaaea or Fenix for a ship, if you need one, they\'re two of our currently best members, Fenix is our top engineer, he\'ll make you a ship if you want, though we\'re currently working on transforming a frigate into a freighter, so he\'ll have allot of work on his hands for now.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your name happens to be a soundtrack to C&C 3 Tiberium Wars. You should make it your fac theme. Here is a safe and good link has lots of other C&C music. http://myfreemp3.eu/music/Tiberium+Dawn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username:Fenixxx
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) working in a clan, being an organised person who\'s got info on a note about everything.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: Im good at repairing and leading people.
    *When can you be online?: Almost every day.
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I hate it when i put hard work as an engineer into creating a fleet for us and a day or 2 later i see it is all for nothing, so i do not want to be an angineer anymore.

We need hierarchy and not chaos, im not the only one who thinks this.

Reaction score
    Yeah, but what happened to your fleet you repaired? because actually, I\'m also losing track of what\'s going on atm, i see people buy/make ships, and then someone moves them here, and there, and that really confuses me.

Also, use the site, it really helps when for example i live in a different timezone, and I can\'t be online when that stuff happens, just make a topic, add info about what you did or something, and then i can read it without coming online and thinking \"what the hell are all these new ships doing around here?\"

Also, some people tend to not stick to their rank\'s duties, I\'ll try to fix that as much as I can.

Also adding a mission section on the site, so i can post missions, and people can accept them, so i don\'t need to be online and give every one of you orders and get spammed with \"what do i have to do now?\",....

It\'s a shame that you want to change rank, because you really were an excelent engineer.