The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    We\'re most likely starting a trading route with another faction, this includes that they send us freighters with building materials, and we pay them for that, this will give us a more efficient supply of materials, and give engineers more time to work on projects.

Reaction score
    I\'m in the need of a someone to help me with some tasks while i patch some ships up.

If you can, get online.

Reaction score
    yeah, sorry, lemme read the app... Not the best app, but you can join as a recruit, yeah.

get online and I\'ll give you a fighter.

Reaction score
    I just logged on and the fighter i repaired was overheating, no real damage though, and my ship took a bit more damage than it had before, so can someone please tell me who dafaq is flying around these sectors? if ya find a ship, try to neutralize it, don\'t kill it, mainly destroy it\'s engines/weapon systems.

We\'ll find the one who attacked us, we lost 2 fighters, and 1 dragonfly III.
    I was able to salvage what was left from the dragonfly and 1 of the fighters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Spectrum
    *Experience: I\'m pretty good at flying and escaping. I can also help battle enemys who attack.
    *Reason(s): I really want to be in this clan ;D. I already play that server my user is Spectrum. I also want to battle with friends or people who can help me. :)
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?)

Reaction score
    Good app, You\'re accepted as a pilot, i see yer online, so I\'ll invite ya in a sec.

Reaction score
    So there was a rollback on the server, we\'ll have to remake the base and all that, i do have all coords, so i need a few things done:
    Starman; retrieve the Carrier from the enemy base.
    Spectrum; Get back to base.
    All the others, get to 3,4,54.
    Let\'s hope that this doesn\'t happen again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How to join?

Fill in this app:

*Username:caliswagger2000
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade)im a good builder, good desiner.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:im a team player, and i like building 4 other people
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?)

Server:

elwyneternity.com:4242

Let\'s see or this server is good, we\'ll try, and most likely play here.

Reaction score
    Seems a bit copied from Starcrafer, and for someone from the USA, your english is quite bad.
    An app should show how much work you put into something, and you clearly didn\'t put enough work into this app.

Sorry, but thanks for applying

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I see a major political player in your faction rising. Best of luck to you all, and I hope for good relations.

Reaction score
    I don\'t exactly know what faction you\'re from/lead, but I too wish you good luck, and maybe we could establish an alliance one day.

Reaction score
    *Username: SupaFly

*Rank: Going for Admiral, so i will choose pilot. I like flying BIG things with lot\'s of guns, BIG guns.

*Experience: I have been playing this game since it first came out. I\'m a veteran player at most space games.

*Reason(s) why we should accept you: The server would benefit from the skills i could bring to it. I am a great social player.

Extra Info: Lets the killing commence.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'m looking forward to an alliance as well. You should look at the UAF page, you\'d have some good people to be around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    mad max theres somthing wrong with the base when i spawned it made me spawn at normal spawn and im not an officer either could you fix

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Shadoze.
    Experience: I am better at building small fighters then Piloting I sometimes go on a server that my mate and I are really rich on and get our fighter carrier and kill a few people.
    Reason(s) why we should accept you: I am trustworthy, loyal. I get along with most people I meet and I can build a small fighter within 10 minutes.
    Extra Info: Nothing really.

Reaction score
    Yep, there was a rollback, I\'ll re-establish our base and then try to bring all ships back there.