The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: lost-prophet
    *Experience: I\'m proficient in fighting, salvaging, and rescue missions.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: i\'m dedicated and loyal. I can fight. I can follow orders, as well as give them.
    *When can you be online?: 5pm-11pm eastern time
    Extra Info: I\'m ready to join a faction. i can build rescue ships quickly if problems arise. I\'m a team player. i can aslo be a test pilot and can give good dynamic feedback.

Reaction score
    How to join?

Fill in this app:

*Username:Bradley
    *Experience:I have shot down 10-20 players in ships that are the smae size as me. I have shot down countless pirates.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I know factorys and will actually do the math involved to make them as efficent as possible.
    *When can you be online?:Almost every single day for about 2-3 hours a day.
    Extra Info: I love to shoot stuff and do small incombat repairs.

Server:

elwyneternity.com:4242

Reaction score
    *Username: wala2
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade): Building nice looking ships
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: because you can, and I\'am bored at playing alone.
    *When can you be online?: on weekends
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?): I\'am good at typing english and speaking it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: MetaInk
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) I\'m good at making small fighter ships and cruisers
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: because I can give you guys I extra hand and make handy ships
    *When can you be online?: almost everyday
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) most of my fighters ships are great at killing pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: SwedishWaffle
    *Rank: (A level 1 rank please) Crewmember or Pilot (you pick wich one you need the most)
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) I am very good at handling orders and can handle quite well in combat. I used to be in a starmade realism clan before but they desidet to shut down so i have some experiense with starmade.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I would really like to play with people that know what they are doing and your clan seemed like someone who knew what you where doing...
    *When can you be online?: Whenever really after 4 (SWE Time)
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) If you guys need to contact me via skype (Only do it when doing large scale ops) my name is pro_cheater1081.

Reaction score
    Please come on the site for further info, we may need a test pilot for some ships too atm.

Reaction score
    Sorry, but due to information i received from various sources, you are known as a griefer, so you are hereby kicked, sorry.

winggar

That One Nerd
    Reaction score
    *Username: winggar
    *Experience: I don\'t have a professional experience but i know how to fly ships and man turrets
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I am happy with working on big ships and I am good at fitting in.
    *When can you be online?: Alot. It depends on my current interests though
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I know my age sounds suspicous but i only tell it after I prove myself.

Reaction score
    sorry for missing your app, I was kinda bussy and quickly reading them, most likely accidently skipped yours, please register on our site for more info, we also do really need a server, so if you could make one, that would be perfect.

Reaction score
    We don\'t judge based on age, the app seems good enough to pass, though we need to know the age for things like how we need to talk to you, swearing or not, all of that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:Bot/Bot 10
    *Experience:im good at ship building but im not a fighter
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:im fast at repairing and i get good ideas to build stuff
    *When can you be online?: 3:34 pm or on weekends 9:00 pm
    Extra Info