The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    I don\'t respond to apps if I\'m unsure about or i will accept them or not, I usually ask someone about what they think about the app, but due to the holidays, we\'re all pretty much bussy with the holidays and all that, which is why we only accept really good apps at the moment.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been improving the site with ranks, so ye\'all will be able to know who\'s what rank when someone posts/comments and all that (on our clan site).

We also still need some skilled engineers to help on the custom fleet.
    If you\'re skilled, and you\'re searching for a clan (faction) don\'t wait, and just apply here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Echoflare
    *Experience: new to mmo multiplayer. substantial practice in flight, spacecraft improvement, and patience.
    Extra Info: engineering improvement, pilot, salvager/explorer mostly recon and information gathering. Excellent assassin and hijacker.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: AltairPT

Experience: Started playing 2 weeks ago but, i know quite a bit of building/improving ships by watching youtube videos and recently testing some designs myself. What missies in me is field expirience so I wish to be a pilot so that I can improve my piloting/figthing skils. If i cant be a pilot I am willing to discuss another position for me.

Reason(s) why we should accept you: I am friendly and competetive, I am a team player and a supporting player. Sometimes i can get a bit greedy with the kills but in Starmade that shouldn\'t be a problem.

When can you be online?: Every day at different hours(4 to 6hours a day/all weekend)

Extra Info: I have a 54 mbps internet speed and i maybe will uppgrade to 100.

Reaction score
    Please register on the site for more info and so we can inform you about everything you need to know as a pilot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: acelenny
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade): I don\'t have a massive amount of experience but I have experimented quite a bit. Below is the ship I\'m working on atm (hence the weird bits sticking out and the large holes). the current mass is a little over 19000 though it will grow quite a bit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username:Langonade
    *Experience: Not much, but enough where I won\'t be constantly behind.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I work well with others and I\'m a decent shot as well.
    *When can you be online?: Weekends and evenings on the weekdays.
    Extra Info: Looking forward to a response!

Reaction score
    Pic didn\'t work, just try to use a link to the pic or such, btw yer accepted, im currently on vacation but I\'ll be back next week.

Reaction score
    *Username: ChrisXV
    *Rank: (A level 1 rank please) Anything you Like I could do ust about any of those.
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) I have build a huge starship 1200x500x700 currently I\'m working on that for personal interest. But I am very familiar with in game everything, carrier building, mining, and can get resources and credits really fast and efficiently.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I can\'t give you a reason but as you said your starting here and wish to conquer the galaxy, I would gladly help in any way possible.
    *When can you be online?: I\'m online all the time when I\'m not doing personal work I can be on a few hours a day.
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?)

Reaction score
    Ye can be a recruit for now, and also, I would be very interested in seeing a screenshot of that ship, to see if ye would be a good engineer.

D

Deleted member 609187

Username: Inferno144

Experience: I\'ve been playing for some time now and really enjoy trying to build the best ship possible based on size or materials. Just recently I got back into the game and started working on some ships that were aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. I know a lot about power layouts and configurations of various modules, and how turrets function and so on.

Reason(s) why we should accept you: I can build ships that are highly functional and still look good, I can build ships for specialized functions (cloaker, salvager, turret, and so on), I can get things done fairly quickly, and I don\'t troll or mess with people.

When can you be online?: Most days, about two hours, (sometime between 3 and 7 pm EST) weekends, a bit more.

Extra Info: Here are a couple pictures of ships I\'ve done recently, the small one is my first ship designed to be aesthetically pleasing and still functional. The big one is my unnamed secret project (close to the size of the Damocles already, and I estimate I\'m about 2% complete).

Reaction score
    Theyre pretty great, remlly our head of custom fleet engineering will be pleased to have such a greay engineer in our faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username:j0h9
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade):building ships and decommissioning ships but i\'m a decent pilot
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:I\'m a loyal and great hearted dude and also once i get my mind set on something i will complete it no matter what will get in my way
    *When can you be online?:Schooldays:6:00-9:00 pm Weekends:11:00 am-9:00 pm (US Central Time)
    Extra Info (anything you want to add?):I Just Want To Know What Server We Will Be Playing On.

Reaction score
    Please register on our site for more info, we play on elwyneternity, the ip is at the end of the main post of this thread.
    Me and remlly also work on a seperate server to build ships and such, may give ya the ip when im back from vacation.

Reaction score
    Username:ninjakid530

Experience: I had 7 weeks of training,and sometimes I study my enemy\'s ships.

Reasons: I can upgrade ships and repair them. It takes only a few minutes.

Extra info: you can change my job though, but not a recruit or anything like that. I hate being outnumbered. Also I prefer working co-op. Plus I can\'t bulid ships, it takes me a long time.

Reaction score
    Hey Max, I found some ships from the internet. Of course, these aren\'t mines, I just want show you for ideas on the small basic ships.

http://adimoships.tumblr.com/

Hope it helps.