The BlackDawn Clan wants YOU! [always recruiting] [engineering & militairy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    *Username:L0ngfang
    *Experience: Well, I have played Starmade for a while now on my small private server, playing in an organized group of 3-4 friends. We all built and piloted our own ships so I have experience in both of those fields, although I always found the building to be what I excel and enjoy most. As I write this I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on a ship based off of the Oseberg ship.
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:I have the patience and motivation to build and repair large ships and experience working in a group. I have been told I am too persistent for my own good, and that will help me get jobs finished throughly and in less sessions then it might have taken. I will not simply give up, I will try anything I can think of and then start using google if need be to solve my problems.
    *When can you be online?:I can be online from 15:00-21:30 EST, or 20:00-2:00 GMT
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I have been in a large Planetside 2 outfit for about a year and therefore know how to follow and give orders.

Reaction score
    You seem to be a pretty experienced player, could you post a pic of the ship? So I can or you are skilled enough to work in the custom fleet engineering group. Anyway, accepted as an engineer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    While I might have experiance i the game I made an account on the website in order to make this application, as I have never need one before. I have no I idea how to post a picture so any instruction on this would be appreciated.

Reaction score
    First take a screenshot in game, then you should make an imgur account and upload it there. Then just post a link to the pic

Reaction score
    *Username: Saronin.

*Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) I can build specialty ships with one or two elevated characteristics.

*Reason(s) why we should accept you: Greatest achievments Space station in a star\'s carona that lasted for 6 hours. An unexact but approximate borg spaceport. And a starship that spanned five sectors and maxed out at approximately 7600(km/h) while attempting to create light speed travel at 1079252850(km/h) speed limit modifications necessary.

*When can you be online?: 8-10 most fridays, vacations, Saturdays.

Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) Hopefully I\'ve made a case for joining.

station in the corona only lasted six hours so no pics

I hate to say it but the Biggest reason for me not choosing a piolit is because I forget the breaks At 7600 kph and lost the ship that took me 2 hours to make but I Built it again.

borg spaceport and all other images at http://saronin.imgur.com

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    http://longfang.imgur.com/

As you can see, I haven\'t filled in the deck of the ship yet as I just finished the power array directly beneath it. Also, I never could get the hull to look similar to that of the Oseberg ship so I did the best I could and realize that it isn\'t very good as a replica.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Username: Carter070707
    *Experience: (some info about what you’re good at in starmade) I am good at repairing most things and building mostly small thing (I dont know some of the models your talking about). Ok at, flying and salvaging
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you:I am good at repairing/building small ships, and ok at being aa pilot.
    *When can you be online?: Weekdays, all depends, mainly 1-5 hours per day from 4-9 PM. Weekends, a few hours buti dont know(there might be a few days im not on because of family and stuff).
    Extra Info: (anything you want to add?) I am loyal, will never give up, and will give my all (not the best at grammer when preasured ot busy).

also, if i make it what server?

Reaction score
    We will need some standard space stations for border protection, so a station builder is always good.

Reaction score
    I request trans port from sector holding up in a station slafaging power at 10 12 10

Reaction score
    Allot of members seem to be getting inactive after a day or 2, i\'ll be trying to recruit some more active members soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    usernamewolfhound

expierience\':flying

reason:im realy good in flying and i wont be a griefer

online always

extra not realy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Aztek
    Experience: Always been good at games oriented around space, good at flying and strategizing, played this game for about two weeks now.
    Reason(s) why we should accept you: I like to play with others and get things done and I can lead a decent amount of people and still listen to orders.
    When can you be online?: Im in the UTC/GMT -5 hour time zone so anywere from 5 to 10 give or take is good for me.
    Extra Info: Nope

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: JorgeRUSH82

Experience: I\'ve had StarMade for a little while now, and while I\'ve yet to figure out some things (docking ports in particular), I think I have a good grasp on the game.
    Reasons why we should accept you: I have the patience to do the boring jobs that no one acutally cares for..mining, repairing, and manufacturing aren\'t exactly \'pilot activities\' though, so feel free to put me in any rank or place where you need people.
    When can you be online?: I can usually get online everyday; a couple hours on weekdays, and long-hauls (8+ Hours) on weekends.
    Extra Info: Well, Jorge is pronounced like \"George\", for future reference.

Cheers!

Reaction score
    Great to have another pilot in our fleet, we currently need some test pilots for some ships, so feel free to contact remlly or creatorO and ask them to give ya some ships to test against pirates or such.

Reaction score
    *Username:EmoPwnage2990
    *Experience: Accurate aim with pretty much anything
    *Reason(s) why we should accept you: I dunno, accept if you want.
    *When can you be online?: Whenever I find a minute, so very often.
    Extra Info: I\'m not a good group worker.