The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Reaction score
    Username:Cap-liuks2011.
    Requested Position:Pilot/Emergency Officer.
    Why i want join to join:Because i like fight and pilot a ship and im ready to defend if wee need to form attacks and rescue the people from fight take them back to the base .
    Things about me: I 17 years old .
    Mine Hobies:Like play football and Basketball,

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Username:Cap-liuks2011.
    Requested Position:Pilot.
    Why i want join to join:Because i like fight and pilot a ship and im ready to defend if wee need to form attacks.
    Things about me: I 17 years old .
    Mine Hobies:Like play football and Basketball,

Still rejected for the spam. Seriously... I was a bit busy, but I always get to applications eventually No need to spam up TeamSpeak, my PMs, AND SM Dock. (If I don't reply within a week or so you're probably rejected/on hold in case we need more people in an emergency or something, though)

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): Samboya

Requested Position(s)*: Pilot, miner

Why I want to join: Sounds like a cool concept that you're going for.

Time Zone: Central

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, played a lot of games, most notably Minecraft and Skyrim.

Reaction score
    Username:Kodman1A
    Requested Position:Pilot/Emergency Officer, System Engineer, Miner, or trader, Whichever one is Most needed, Or Has an available spot
    Why i want join to join: I want a group, where I am relatively protected to do my own thing, while still helping a greater good
    Things about me: I am a huge science fiction fan, my favorite show being Stargate Atlantis, followed by Stargate Sg1, and ETC. I also love Babylon 5 and those type 0f shows.
    Hobies: I love Minecraft, Fallout4 Just Cause 3, Legos, and naturally STARMADE

If team speak or anything like that is required, most of the time I won't be able to use it much, but when necessary I can.

IF I am denied, Please message me, rather than just being quiet

Hmmm
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmmmm

Yeeesssss

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username:Kodman1A
    Requested Position:Pilot/Emergency Officer, System Engineer, Miner, or trader, Whichever one is Most needed, Or Has an available spot
    Why i want join to join: I want a group, where I am relatively protected to do my own thing, while still helping a greater good
    Things about me: I am a huge science fiction fan, my favorite show being Stargate Atlantis, followed by Stargate Sg1, and ETC. I also love Babylon 5 and those type 0f shows.
    Hobies: I love Minecraft, Fallout4 Just Cause 3, Legos, and naturally STARMADE

If team speak or anything like that is required, most of the time I won't be able to use it much, but when necessary I can.

IF I am denied, Please message me, rather than just being quiet

Hmmm
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Accepted as pilot/miner.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452723451,1452723418][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Username (ingame): Samboya

Requested Position(s)*: Pilot, miner

Why I want to join: Sounds like a cool concept that you're going for.

Time Zone: Central

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, played a lot of games, most notably Minecraft and Skyrim.
    EDIT: Rejected; at this point we have too many people.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Username (ingame): vinster7

Requested Position(s)*: Miner/Pilot, but Ill go for anything you need most at the time if not.

Why I want to join: I really like StarMade, but no other factions seem to be my taste. So this one looks awesome.

Time Zone: CST

Short information about me: I play games A LOT, so I will most likely be active. I'm a fan of sci-fi and comedy. I'm not new, but not very good at the game either. I know how most things work but I am not good with logic systems.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Alright, at this point we'll no longer be accepting most applications; too many people for the time being.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Furthermore, most inactive members will be removed from the faction. Anyone's free to reapply if they wish, and if you have played an active and meaningful role in the faction for any amount of time in the past you will be accepted back.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This isnt fair. Dovan Empire has few members and you guys have TOO MANY? I call hacks!
    (This is totally not a shameless self plug)

Seriously though, what am I doing wrong? Why does no one even look at our thread? Have we really been around that long that the community has just become unaware of us? Are we cursed? I don't get it.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    This isnt fair. Dovan Empire has few members and you guys have TOO MANY? I call hacks!

Seriously though, what am I doing wrong? Why does no one even look at our thread? Have we really been around that long that the community has just become unaware of us? Are we cursed? I don't get it.
    Having a very heavy in-server presence tends to help. A lot.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Are you guys established and active on any major, popular servers? If not, there's your problem :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you guys established and active on any major, popular servers? If not, there's your problem :p
    Yes we are and have been for quite a while. All these new factions are taking all the members. Its not fair for us older factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yes we are and have been for quite a while. All these new factions are taking all the members. Its not fair for us older factions.
    Thing is... what exactly is dovan. That is what anyone on the faction forum is thinking, I mean we never hear about the amazing exploits of dovan forces. You aren't OOB who are only really good for entertainment purposes (their new posts are just surreal, just as I'd expect for a dystopian theocratic dictatorship.) Nor are you posting about your conflicts or purdy ships. (The ships need to be real purdy for that to work, way above the normal dovan fare.)

You should also understand that 90% of the applications on the forums were either 1. already decided and the application is just a formality. Or 2. are just spy accounts. With the remaining 10% being legit newbies who simply had no presence in the community anyway and wouldn't contribute anything anyway (a sad but true fact about newbies in starmade.).

But anyway, dovan has no amazing ships. It has no amazing lore. And no one with any real charisma to do anything, I mean you had to invade another faction thread to whine about membership... is that just how dovan is? Think about it a little.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Thing is... what exactly is dovan. That is what anyone on the faction forum is thinking, I mean we never hear about the amazing exploits of dovan forces. You aren't OOB who are only really good for entertainment purposes (their new posts are just surreal, just as I'd expect for a dystopian theocratic dictatorship.) Nor are you posting about your conflicts or purdy ships. (The ships need to be real purdy for that to work, way above the normal dovan fare.)

You should also understand that 90% of the applications on the forums were either 1. already decided and the application is just a formality. Or 2. are just spy accounts. With the remaining 10% being legit newbies who simply had no presence in the community anyway and wouldn't contribute anything anyway (a sad but true fact about newbies in starmade.).

But anyway, dovan has no amazing ships. It has no amazing lore. And no one with any real charisma to do anything, I mean you had to invade another faction thread to whine about membership... is that just how dovan is? Think about it a little.
    Umm, does this mean they will be shooting us soon? XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Hmmm.... your words are true. Maybe you are right. I shall begin work on some ship showcases and lore for glorious Dovan Empire. Thank you for telling me this.
    Hey wait! are you saying our ships aren't awesome looking? Because... you're probably right.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm.... your words are true. Maybe you are right. I shall begin work on some ship showcases and lore for glorious Dovan Empire. Thank you for telling me this.
    Hey wait! are you saying our ships aren't awesome looking? Because... you're probably right.
    admitting it is the first step in reformation, np derp.