The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

With every passing day, the Ajir-class Heavy Destroyer approaches completion...

Username (in game): CommanderTMRA

Requested Position(s)*: MINER/PILOT

Why I want to join: I want to join because I think The Aethi Empire, can be the most powerful, and I am here to serve you.

Time Zone: 11:00hto 13:00.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):

I’m fan of Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica…

I’ve already played Space Engineer,EVE Online, Space Pilgrim (Episodes 1 and 2), Star Trek Online,…

Note :I am Brazilian. Brazilian equals not perfect English.
    Application declined.

Reactions: Lecic

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    This isnt fair. Dovan Empire has few members and you guys have TOO MANY? I call hacks!
    (This is totally not a shameless self plug)

Seriously though, what am I doing wrong? Why does no one even look at our thread? Have we really been around that long that the community has just become unaware of us? Are we cursed? I don't get it.
    I have a whole one member in my faction, get on my level

Reaction score
    Username (in-game): UtahdoesMC

Requested Position(s)*:
    Primary: Pilot
    Secondary: Architect

Why I want to join: Because I would like to be able to help defend/attack whenever it is needed and also because i like to be part of a faction that everyone helps each other.

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Short information about me: My favorite Sci-fi series is: "Star Trek Voyager". Other games i play Are Minecraft, Star trek Online, and RoboCraft Basically space or building games

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username (in-game): UtahdoesMC

Requested Position(s)*:
    Primary: Pilot
    Secondary: Architect

Why I want to join: Because I would like to be able to help defend/attack whenever it is needed and also because i like to be part of a faction that everyone helps each other.

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Short information about me: My favorite Sci-fi series is: "Star Trek Voyager". Other games i play Are Minecraft, Star trek Online, and RoboCraft Basically space or building games
    Application rejected; explained in PM.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username (ingame): Mariux

Requested Position(s)*: Engineer

Time Zone: GMT +2

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username (ingame): Mariux

Requested Position(s)*: Engineer

Time Zone: GMT +2
    Accepted.

Also, I'm working on a new ship (or rather, waiting for a systems engineer to finish it up...)
    I'll get a screenshot put up soon.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

This is the new Aethi frigate currently in development: The Sorek-Thalian-class.

The Sorek-Thalian (meaning "Fire-spear" in Aethi) shall be a force to be reckoned with. It will function as the Imperium's first short-ranged brawling vessel, with heavy internal armor plating, heavy quad cannons, dual piercing missiles, and a circuit-controlled decoy seeker launcher. The new ship is also designed with a hull profile that minimizes large forward-facing surfaces, allowing the thick forward armor to absorb large amounts of damage without significant harm to internal systems.

The hull and interior are complete, as well as some basic systems, and the ship is now awaiting weapons and further systems fitting by an Aethi systems engineer.