The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    On behalf of the Consortium of Red Eagle, I extend the hand of alliance to the Aethi Imperium in goodwill, with a hope that this offer of alliance will be accepted and lead to goodwill between our two factions. The exact terms are to be discussed on the Red Eagle Discord if you should choose to accept or at least entertain our offer. Our Discord:Discord .

Signed,
    EventHorizon27(Kos on servers) with approval of JontyFreack and the Consortium of Red Eagle.
    As the Aethi are now a member of the Union of Intergalactic States, we are allies by default.

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): NerdExpert

Requested Position(s)*: Pilot

Why I want to join: I would like to join (The Aethi Imperium) because I think I could really help your faction out and I’ve been looking for a good faction to join, and this is the only one that I really liked.

Time Zone: UTC-03:00 - Brasília (Brazil)

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I’m a huge Star Trek fan, but I also like Star Wars. My favorite sci-fi series are Star Trek (all, except Enterprise), Star Wars (The Clone Wars), Stargate (Atlantis and SG1), Doctor Who (both old and new) and the list goes on and on… I have some experience with Space Engineers and of course, Starmade. I’m a beta tester of the mod ‘The Trek Wars Revival’ (EaW : FoC). The only problem is… I’m only online in the afternoon (in Brazil, where I live).