The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ign: djthekiller and/or Dustin
    req pos: pilot/salvager/engineer
    Why I wanna Join: because i am always looking for oppourtunities to meet new peoples and join new servers
    What i like: starwars all of them and Star trek, also the new tv series Dark Matter
    Time Zone: Utc -7

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Should have done this a long time ago, but whatever...
    Trident Industries offers an official alliance. We would be glad to assist the Aethi Imperium in your endeavours.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Should have done this a long time ago, but whatever...
    Trident Industries offers an official alliance. We would be glad to assist the Aethi Imperium in your endeavours.
    Thank you. The Imperium accepts.

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): Drakenslayer141

Requested Position(s): Pilot/Miner

Why I want to join: I've been looking to find a starmade faction for a while, but never have really found one that I liked. I hope to join the Imperium so that I can make friends and contribute to what seems to be a great community

Time Zone: EST

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): My favorite sci-fi movie series is Star Wars. I LOVE Star Wars and everything about it(Other than Palpatine). I pla many different games such as Minecraft, Smite, Star Wars: The Old Republic, etc...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username (ingame): Borgpack

Requested Position(s): Systems Engineer, Miner

Why I want to join: homeless :( but in all seriousness because this seems like a really well set up faction and i want to be a part of it.

Time Zone: MT

Short information about me
    (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): Star wars, Star Trek, games: Starmade (duh), Minecraft, Pulsar Lost Colony, etc.

Reactions: djthekiller

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    yes i found that you did invite me im on at the moment too
    may need transporting im sector 20,45,19
    Alright, getting on; one minute.
    Username (ingame): Borgpack

Requested Position(s): Systems Engineer, Miner

Why I want to join: homeless :( but in all seriousness because this seems like a really well set up faction and i want to be a part of it.

Time Zone: MT

Short information about me
    (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): Star wars, Star Trek, games: Starmade (duh), Minecraft, Pulsar Lost Colony, etc.
    Accepted as a recruit/miner, for now. We could always use more engineers, but how much do you know about the game's systems?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright, getting on; one minute.

Accepted as a recruit/miner, for now. We could always use more engineers, but how much do you know about the game's systems?
    I have played the game for about a year and a half if that answers your question.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Name: xXDISCOVERERXx

Engineer / Explorer.

Why I want to join: I've been looking for a "Great Server" with "Great Factions" and simply I'd really like to put my Skills to Use.

Things about me:

Personal info: Name: [In Real Life] Bruno, Age: 15

Info:
    I've been Playing "Starmade" for over a Year + 1/2 and Have learnt through many Servers (Redshift / BoomBoom Army) and have always had a Positive attitude towards factions, With my skills with Design and Manufacturing in ship I think it would Benefit your faction a lot.
    I was an Ex Explorer which used Black holes and Warps to Explore the universe in search of Planets which could carry the necessary resources.

I even created a Link network which spanded 300,000km with Warp Gates. Soul purpose was to Transport Items.

Timezone: +0Gmt

Thank your for your time. and

Reaction score
    Username (ingame):
    UnknownFX1300
    Requested Position(s):

Minor or Trader
    Why I want to join:
    I am looking for a group that I can enjoy playing in and have fun, along with have many people to play with.
    Time Zone:
    Central Standard Time
    Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):
    I am a huge fan of Stargate (Atlantis and SG1) I enjoy Startrek, Ridic, and many other sci-fi shows. I played EVE online for a short time, but it was to complicated for me. I play Minecraft, and that is about it.

Reaction score
    Hi, you may remember me from a very long time ago when I applied to join the faction. Though sadly some real life problems came out and I couldn't play. I'm back now and was wondering if I could still be a part of the faction? My username is the same and would appreciate if possible maybe a recommendation of where on the server as I said earlier it has been a VERY long time since I played. Thanks!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi, you may remember me from a very long time ago when I applied to join the faction. Though sadly some real life problems came out and I couldn't play. I'm back now and was wondering if I could still be a part of the faction? My username is the same and would appreciate if possible maybe a recommendation of where on the server as I said earlier it has been a VERY long time since I played. Thanks!
    If you go on Shattered Skies and look up our faction ("The Aethi Imperium") in the faction menu, it shows the location of our homebase. At any rate, yes, by all means, you can still be part of the faction.

Reaction score
    OK, I really need to check on this thread more often...

Four pages have been added, many updates have come out, and there's been a server restart since I last read it.

Umm... Any chance of getting another invite? I'm no longer inactive, soo...

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    OK, I really need to check on this thread more often...

Four pages have been added, many updates have come out, and there's been a server restart since I last read it.

Umm... Any chance of getting another invite? I'm no longer inactive, soo...
    Sure!