StarSide Blood and Steel Tournament

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Well, I submitted a... 'thing,' it doesn't look that great but it's got nasty, big, pointy teeth! >:=

Also angry space-eyebrows and some pinchers or something...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Since the submission day has been pushed back if I have time can I give my ship one last passover and re-submit it? I'm really busy today and tomorrow but I may have time to fix one of the issues I forgot to to patch before I sent you the ship.
    Yep, that's Fine, as long as it complies with the rules, you are all set :)

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    We're up to 14 teams for the Blood And Steel Tournament! Thank you all for putting your best foot forward and joining in! Dalmont, Saber and myself are all looking forward to reviewing your ships and casting your fights!

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Team list and the tournament will be released either late tonight or tomorrow after the submission deadline. I will post here and there will most likely be a video up on the StarSide channel as well :) Thank you again for all your hard work and interest!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Alright y'all submission deadline is here, that's it. If you couldn't participate this time, I'm sorry, hopefully we can do it again and can have you in next time. To all those participating, thank you so much for your submissions, a roster video will be coming out shortly(tonight/tomorrow) and we officially have 16 teams!!!

Again, on behalf of Dalmont, Saber, myself, and the rest of the StarSide crew, thank you for watching and see you Star Side!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Yeah, y'all moved the tournament in the middle of work for me huehua. It's nbd though, some pretty solid teams signed up afaik.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Will the winners of bracket 1 and bracket 2 fight each other or will there be two winners?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    kiwionthemoon They will fight each other as the last match on Sunday :) Sorry for not clarifying that, It's pretty late and I'm exhausted. Regardless, yes that will be the final match that day.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    TeamOdium versus DebrisCorp on day one. I'm probably more amused by that then I should be.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hopefully this clears up most questions, looking forward to casting your fights!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Dang, I was hoping to get a saturday slot... I wasn't going to be home until later in the afternoon sunday... I guess I'll have to cancel my plans as I've already dedicated a lot of time to this so I don't want to miss it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dang, I was hoping to get a saturday slot... I wasn't going to be home until later in the afternoon sunday... I guess I'll have to cancel my plans as I've already dedicated a lot of time to this so I don't want to miss it.
    I'm in the exact opposite situation. I was hoping to play sunday, but if there is no other way, I'll do as planned, because I don't want to miss it neither. But maybe you and me can switch? What do the organisators think?
    edit: I'm the team "souverainete vanu" and I speak for my team

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm in the exact opposite situation. I was hoping to play sunday, but if there is no other way, I'll do as planned, because I don't want to miss it neither. But maybe you and me can switch? What do the organisators think?
    edit: I'm the team "souverainete vanu" and I speak for my team
    Yeah if we could switch that would be convenient. If by some miracle I make it to the finals I will be available Sunday just not until later than the 12:00-12:30 sign in.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm not available Saturday but I will be available some time Sunday evening.