StarSide Blood and Steel: Season 2

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Okay, now that the deadline has passed and approvals are being handed out its time to reveal my secret weapon.

peewee2.png
    peewee3.png
    Weighing in just under 5 mass ea these little power houses pack a stunning arsenal.

On their right, a auto-cannon with anti-missile system built into the shoulder, allowing even a small number of PeeWee units to accurately shoot down all but the most intense missile bombardments.
    On their left, a Mercury vapor laser with proprietary gain medium.
    Powered by a ship systems reactor this unit is capable of melting through the hull ships like butter.
    In addition to this a multi-purpose missile launcher has been packed into the left shoulder, for when you just need to blow stuff up.

Though normally reserved for ground warfare this suit has had a thrust unit installed into the back just below a standard docking unit, allowing for both space flight and rapid deployment as required.

Fielding a small army I plan on grasping victory through superior mecha warfare.
    Because everyone knows mecha are better than space ships right?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Okay, now that the deadline has passed and approvals are being handed out its time to reveal my secret weapon.

View attachment 19413
    View attachment 19414
    Weighing in just under 5 mass ea these little power houses pack a stunning arsenal.

On their right, a auto-cannon with anti-missile system built into the shoulder, allowing even a small number of PeeWee units to accurately shoot down all but the most intense missile bombardments.
    On their left, a Mercury vapor laser with proprietary gain medium.
    Powered by a ship systems reactor this unit is capable of melting through the hull ships like butter.
    In addition to this a multi-purpose missile launcher has been packed into the left shoulder, for when you just need to blow stuff up.

Though normally reserved for ground warfare this suit has had a thrust unit installed into the back just below a standard docking unit, allowing for both space flight and rapid deployment as required.

Fielding a small army I plan on grasping victory through superior mecha warfare.
    Because everyone knows mecha are better than space ships right?
    I LOOOVE the slabs on that little guy! I wanna hug em!

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh man, I'm so excited for you guys! Sorry I won't be in this time! I'll post the wip that I was going to use. I'm rather proud of it.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It'd be a bad idea to post the reviews BEFORE the tourney. It'd let people learn what they're up against.

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    It'd be a good idea to post the reviews BEFORE the tourney. It'd let people learn what they're up against.

Reaction score
    Ah hell, I made my ship's systems the day of the deadline before reviewing this thread. All my weapons are power stable... at 1.6 million power per second.

rip weapon power stability

WELL. TIME TO SUCK I GUESS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    Ah hell, I made my ship's systems the day of the deadline before reviewing this thread. All my weapons are power stable... at 1.6 million power per second.

rip weapon power stability

WELL. TIME TO SUCK I GUESS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Dude go fix it and update your application

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If anyone want to know how to test the ships on the newest update with old power, change those two blockbehaviorconfig.xml lines to theses values:

<PowerCeiling>1000000.0</PowerCeiling>
    <PowerGrowth>1.000696</PowerGrowth>

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Saber , Dalmont , Raiben , could anyone please tell me why I haven't received the e-mail with my fight date yet? Have I been disqualified for some reason or is it simply because you're too occupied?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Saber , Dalmont , Raiben , could anyone please tell me why I haven't received the e-mail with my fight date yet? Have I been disqualified for some reason or is it simply because you're too occupied?
    Check the Enjin site. If your application has been accepted, it'll say so there.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Check the Enjin site. If your application has been accepted, it'll say so there.
    All I could find is "application submitted" nothing about it being approved, rejected or pending. Yes I checked the "my applications" menu.

Reaction score
    Dude go fix it and update your application
    Talked to Saber and Raiben, everything is pretty much locked in FeelsBadMan

I haven't gotten a fight date email yet either, just an application approval.