StarSide Blood and Steel: Season 2

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Videos had recording issues.. just got them back from the xsplit guys as they repaired them for me (took 5 months) so i will hopefully be editing them in the next couple days.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Videos had recording issues.. just got them back from the xsplit guys as they repaired them for me (took 5 months) so i will hopefully be editing them in the next couple days.
    I'm happy it wasn't lost. Thanks for your work!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    It was nearly lost, like i said i just got it back a couple days ago, it's in a different codec, so i'll have to screw with some stuff to make it all work hopefully. However, I'm hoping to start having them come out in a couple days again. Thanks for bearing with us despite all this nonsense.

Reactions: Lecic and Olxinos

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    Do you have an estimation of the number of competitors for the 3rd season? I know there are a couple people who knew about the deadline (tomorrow) only a week ago and didn't bother to build anything on such short notice. Did you plan to delay the submission?
    (Croquelune, Djthekiller -maybe-, and I should be able to send you a last minute joint submission, although I guess only one of the 2~3 planned ships actually be completed)

Edit:
    All the info for new Blood and Steel season will be out in 2 days, we're pushing the time frame back due to scheduling issues. Sorry for the delay
    So I guess the deadline will be delayed?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    It was nearly lost, like i said i just got it back a couple days ago, it's in a different codec, so i'll have to screw with some stuff to make it all work hopefully. However, I'm hoping to start having them come out in a couple days again. Thanks for bearing with us despite all this nonsense.
    I really do appreciate the effort guys.

Also, I will not be participating in this quarters games, but wish everyone else the best of luck!